yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier yes I read it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      2x Goddess + 1x Bitch = VIP TREATMENT ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE
      Noted! Might try this on Monday at work!

Is the review for this one in your journal?

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, it is a new discovery.

• I can't wait!

Comment

2x Goddess + 1x Bitch = VIP TREATMENT ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE
        Can't wait to test this one out!

Comment

• Because this post needs to be in here!!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Goddess, solo, soft/feminine - Mother Earth but all the elements are there, earth, air, water and fire. Status but approachable.
          Goddess with DM+ - status, beauty, desire.
          Goddess with APi - strong, competent, feminine. Status but approachable and gives a sense of trustworthiness (competency/respect).
          Goddess with Limitless - social, inviting, respect, garners interest (a kind of spot light effect)
          Goddess with PSEL - status, sexy, playful
          Generally soft and feminine - Goddess with Fantasy or Sweetness or Innocence or P96 or Xist4w or Girlfriend
          Goddess with Connections - soft, feminine, intimate/bonding
          Goddess with Cohesion - calm, warm, internally I felt a bit aloof but socially inviting to others
          Goddess with P86 and/or pregnenolone - status, beauty, "sparkly", warm

Comment

• P86 + DesireMe + Loveboat
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
            P86 + DesireMe + Loveboat
            Yes! I can verify this is an excellent combo! People fawn over you and are crushy over you and compliments come pouring in. An easy to get addicted combo

amber heard GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
              P86 + DesireMe + Loveboat
              I will put it in, but what does it do in few words?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I will put it in, but what does it do in few words?
                MostHoly described it well
                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• I don't have P86 and only a sample of DM. I have a full bottle of LB that is almost untouched. I've only worn it a couple of times. Any recommendations on a stand-in for p86? Maybe DHEAS?? For the beautifying aspect?

ETA: Also maybe if my DM runs out before getting a FB... LAM (from LPMP?) + DHEAS + LB?
                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                    ETA: Also maybe if my DM runs out before getting a FB... LAM (from LPMP?) + DHEAS + LB?
                    Yes It may not be identical, but it will be close
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• curiouscat
                      curiouscat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      THanks! Maybe I will give it a shot!

• Goddess + P86 + Desire Me+
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

• i use wolf+xist+domination+evolve....have been using for a year....no bad side effects, recently a woman has become clingy - texting me all the time when not around me....not sure if that's good or not....i thought it might be too much, but turns out, it's just right for me

Comment

• Ildergreier The following is a combination that is super effective, I wore it out several times to same effects and believe NuTrix had similar results, she was kind enough to try it and recommended I post it here

Yesterday I wore the following stack and it had people shell shocked:

All sprays from full bottles
                        3 Celebrity (middle neck and wrists)
                        2 XSP86 (lower sides of neck and smooched on top of hands)
                        2 XSP82 (upper sides of neck and smooched on top of hands)
                        2 LoveBoat (chest and top of head)
                        2 Neno (on the right and left of the hair framing my face)
                        1 Xist to top it all off

People were not able to stop staring at me, whether women or men, kind of an "in awe" look, "not able to process what they see" look in their eyes.
                        They were also super deferential. For example one woman at the supermarket who had been staring at me like I was a unicorn nearly bowed when she asked me "May I?" when she tried to grab some potato chips and she was not even blocking me or stepping too close to me in any way.
                        Also you know when you get the distinct impression people are following you and trying to cross your path again to create opportunity to speak with you? This happened at least three times (all men) while grocery shopping. All of them were very sweet though, not agressive at all.

A few days before I wore the exact same stack and had similar experiences, people not being able to peel their eyes off of me. And the cutest thing was little children passing the cafe where I was sitting: they would stop walking, stare at me and one little boy got the hugest grin on his face and started waving at me.

As far as the beautifiers in this stack go, I swear the XSP86 and XSP82 seem to make me look better in pictures too (even when I look at the pictures days after when I'm off the selfies).

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am putting it in

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                        All sprays from full bottles
                        3 Celebrity (middle neck and wrists)
                        2 XSP86 (lower sides of neck and smooched on top of hands)
                        2 XSP82 (upper sides of neck and smooched on top of hands)
                        2 LoveBoat (chest and top of head)
                        2 Neno (on the right and left of the hair framing my face)
                        1 Xist to top it all off

People were not able to stop staring at me, whether women or men, kind of an "in awe" look, "not able to process what they see" look in their eyes.
                        They were also super deferential. For example one woman at the supermarket who had been staring at me like I was a unicorn nearly bowed when she asked me "May I?" when she tried to grab some potato chips and she was not even blocking me or stepping too close to me in any way.
                        Also you know when you get the distinct impression people are following you and trying to cross your path again to create opportunity to speak with you? This happened at least three times (all men) while grocery shopping. All of them were very sweet though, not agressive at all.

A few days before I wore the exact same stack and had similar experiences, people not being able to peel their eyes off of me. And the cutest thing was little children passing the cafe where I was sitting: they would stop walking, stare at me and one little boy got the hugest grin on his face and started waving at me.

As far as the beautifiers in this stack go, I swear the XSP86 and XSP82 seem to make me look better in pictures too (even when I look at the pictures days after when I'm off the selfies).
                        I am absolutely trying this combo when I go out!!!!

Comment

• Just posting this here to remind myself (and maybe it'll help others)

1. Madame (a classy beast).
                          2. Babe (the IT girl status factor is no joke and free stuff always comes my way).
                          3. Fantasy (My favorite daily sexy social).
                          4. Innocence (I think I could get away with murder with this one, but some times less is more! Makes men taking care of you).
                          5. Cohesion (life savior during periods, calms me down and makes me (and those around me relax).
                          6. Tease (Fun, sexy, Status).
                          7. Xist (a reseter and a beautifier, do not use this one unless you have a specific target (man).
                          8. Temptress (The queen of sexy status blends, I need a comforter (cohesion) to buffer her down, if not people are scared of me.
                          9. xs189/w (status, resetting, beautifying and an impression of old wealth)
                          10. Connection (unisex, but makes people comfortable to speak to you if you use one of the status blends).
                          11. Desire Me (it increases the feminine and sexual, so I use it if I need to upper the sex factor).

Thanks to Ildergreier

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                            Thanks to Ildergreier
                            Hmm, for what?
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmm, for what?
                              You're the one who made that post.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ok, now I understand. I was a bit slow there.

• New combintion added (InBetween and Fantasy). Totally surprising effect since I thought it would add a sexy kitten effect to the Inbetween, instead I was treated and cared.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                Just posting this here to remind myself (and maybe it'll help others)

1. Madame (a classy beast).
                                2. Babe (the IT girl status factor is no joke and free stuff always comes my way).
                                3. Fantasy (My favorite daily sexy social).
                                4. Innocence (I think I could get away with murder with this one, but some times less is more! Makes men taking care of you).
                                5. Cohesion (life savior during periods, calms me down and makes me (and those around me relax).
                                6. Tease (Fun, sexy, Status).
                                7. Xist (a reseter and a beautifier, do not use this one unless you have a specific target (man).
                                8. Temptress (The queen of sexy status blends, I need a comforter (cohesion) to buffer her down, if not people are scared of me.
                                9. xs189/w (status, resetting, beautifying and an impression of old wealth)
                                10. Connection (unisex, but makes people comfortable to speak to you if you use one of the status blends).
                                11. Desire Me (it increases the feminine and sexual, so I use it if I need to upper the sex factor).

Thanks to Ildergreier
                                Great synopsis list. Thanks

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X