yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lesbian sister wanting to try male pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    If I was a lesbian, I'd want to be the alpha lesbian. Maybe a milder friendzone male pheromone combining with her natural or estra boosted signature is what she is looking for?
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll mention that to her.

I do believe she is happy with SOB. She softens it with Xist4w and gets the results shes looking for.

I dont think people mistake her for a Transgender person, it isn't the vibe she gives off. With her mode of dress she just comes across as a smooth talking lesbian, at least with sob, havent seen her around enough people with dominant ascend

Love your avi of the star btw. Who is the artist? Looks like a nice rendition of rider waite
    Last edited by Isis; 07-15-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to trying Dominant Ascend myself. By the descriptions, I've read API and dominate Ascend look like where I may end up as far as status. I guess I have a lot of friends in the gay community, that's why I butted in. I've noticed some unexpected attractions or maybe interest with the girls. A little bit of change of dress and freer attitudes around me too. I like it, they are really good people. Voodoo and Raw Chemistry for men, very light dosages. very early morning. Glad your sister is getting the results she's looking for.

Comment

Wow, SOB seems to be a good deal on my list. I hate when strange men catcall me on the streets and maybe this is a good way to avoid them!

Comment

This is such a cool thread I'm going to start a more recent one

Comment

Since this was bumped. Ill update. My sister LOVES DM + and SOB together. It attracts not only bisexuals (her target) but straight women (not attraction per se but theyre more apt to intetact with her, lesbians and some men.

it makes her feel feminine while still retaining a bit of a masculine edge.

So i guess her results contradict scotties researcg

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            Since this was bumped. Ill update. My sister LOVES DM + and SOB together. It attracts not only bisexuals (her target) but straight women (not attraction per se but theyre more apt to intetact with her, lesbians and some men.

it makes her feel feminine while still retaining a bit of a masculine edge.

So i guess her results contradict scotties researcg
            I got SOB in oil since I last posted in this thread. It's one of my favorites! This with DM+ = YES!

I'd have to both agree and disagree with Scottie. I've found some of the best attractants for BI/lesbian women are not men's blends solo, but men's mixed/stacked with women's. I'm not sure what research he was referencing, I'm going purely on personal experience. The men's blends on their own come off too alpha and not as approachable. But stacked with a women's blend and WOW.
            SOB though, for me, that's a figgin' party in a bottle!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
              Harrisalexis90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hm! Interesting Nu. This makes sense to give it a mix

*takes notes*

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Harrisalexis90 may help

Comment

This thread is so helpful. I'm starting a journal on this myself. SOB and DM huh? Hmm. You think it's worth the $?

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                The spray is cheaper than the oil. SOB is pretty awesome on its own...watching for Isis to tell us what sis thinks...

My sister found that sob intimidates some women and some men get nervous around her. I think the anol betafies it a bit for her.

My sister leans towards masculine in how she carries herself. Visually she looks feminine make up, boots with heels etc but has a masculine aura about her. Think a feminine looking Shane from the L word. I think that plays a part in how people perceive her with sob on. Dm+ also seems to soften her mannerisms making them a tad bit more feminine.

I'd say try it on it's own and if it's too much, use something like dm + to neuter it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X