yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lesbian sister wanting to try male pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian sister wanting to try male pheros

Sooo...I wasn't sure where I should post this question...in the male or female section but decided on the female in hopes that a female who has tried male pheros can give some input.

My sister is interested in trying some of the pheros that were made for males. Specifically SOB and cohesion for men (not sure what the difference is between the cohesion for men and women are, some clarity would be much appreciated)

My sister wears make up and does her hair but has a bit of masculine edge to her. Think Ruby Rose in orange is the new black or Shane from the L word. sometimes a bit adrogynous, the lesbian that can turn some straight women bi. After reading the descriptions of male products she felt SOB might be congruent with how she carries herself.

Any lesbians or women here who have tried male products? SOB in particular (I know this is a long shot)
    Last edited by Isis; 08-14-2018, 04:03 PM.

UPDATE: Welp. I went ahead and ordered SOB for my sister anyway since I got a mix and match pack. I have no idea if it will work on her, but it will be interesting to see. I would still love to read a females experiences with male pheros from pheromonexs (esp SOB)

Comment

NuTrix has probably tried them all.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Based on the research I've read male pheros would repel lesbians. If they worked then they would respond favorably to men and they don't. She would be better served by using female blends. They are attracted to female signatures, not the opposite.

Comment

My sister primarily dates bisexuals and women who were formerly straight as she often prefers very femme women (not to say lesbians can't be femme, it's just as not common)

Itll be interesting to see how it works (or doesn't) on her

Comment

I should be interesting to see if her results support or conflict with the research.

Comment

How about you buy her Babe?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                How about you buy her Babe?
                I've got 3 bottles of Babe. Babe does not work on me unfortunately. I'll tell her to give it a spin but she seems set on SOB.

Comment

I can't wait to find how this turns out. You've piqued my curiosity .

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I've got 3 bottles of Babe. Babe does not work on me unfortunately. I'll tell her to give it a spin but she seems set on SOB.
                    What? Then you missed an experience. Hope yours sister will take one bottle eventually.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know!! it makes me so sad reading everyones experience with babe and it is terrible on me. At least by itself. Babe + Fantasy however is another story

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Then use it together with Fantasy.

Just for the sake of science, I would drop in here to say, if she is bi-sexual then let her try the unisexy products if you have any. Bliss has got some Androstenone too, if you get my idea.

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting! I didn't know Bliss had androstenone. I'll let her try Bliss out. I have a bottle or two lying around

• Falvinski
                      Falvinski commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cool
                      Lets see what it does ?

Sorry, I've not tried SOB. I've tried, waaay back, some of the Alpha Dream's men's products and some LP men's but I haven't even touched the XSs men's stuff...yet...
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't know how I missed this. Did you notice any ioi's from women using LP or AD stuff?

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes. I still have some Donna Amore, but I find it very social though I've steered it with bi/lesbian women. G2 is very similar in feel as well.

My sister tried out SOB at Two sprays. Well...the first spray from the bottle which you can't really count as a full spray and another.

She didn't really notice too much in terms of self effects.

We were looking at shoes at the mall and I saw a woman in my peripherals and what I thought was a man behind her. I didn't pay too much attention to what they looked like, it was more of me taking in their presence. The man behind the woman made me a bit uncomfortable, I wanted to preen but mostly hide away because I felt a bit intimidated by his presence. I walked behind a rack to take a look at this guy and it turned out this "MAN" was my sister

There was a weird sense of unease at times when I stood next to her

Some women kept staring at my sister, others would get uncomfortable and try to get out of her line of sight. A few men were visibly uncomfortable in her presence and kept glancing over at her.

She didn't seem to like SOB too much but is willing to try it again with people she interacts with more.

Comment

My sister tried out SOB at Two sprays. Well...the first spray from the bottle which you can't really count as a full spray and another.

We were looking at shoes at the mall and I saw a woman in my peripherals and what I thought was a man behind her. I didn't pay too much attention to what they looked like, it was more of me taking in their presence. The man behind the woman made me a bit uncomfortable, I wanted to preen but mostly hide away because I felt a bit intimidated by his presence. I walked behind a rack to take a look at this guy and it turned out this "MAN" was my sister

Sounds like Phoebe & Monika went to shopping, for the sake of science.

Well time to test Bliss. Androstenone is in low amount. Dont let her tell you when she wears it.

Comment

• Isis
                        Isis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL.. Yes! In the name of science.

Some women kept staring at my sister, others would get uncomfortable and try to get out of her line of sight. A few men were visibly uncomfortable in her presence and kept glancing over at her.

She didn't seem to like SOB too much but is willing to try it again with people she interacts with more.
                      Priceless!

Comment

• Isis
                        Isis commented
                        Editing a comment

Update: My sister LOVES sob.

Dosage:1 spray and a half

Self effects: She said she felt confident and big headed in a relaxed sort of way. She felt aggressive but not in an explosive irritable way.

Effects on others: She was standing near the entrance way and a man who was a few feet away apologized to her ?? LOL. I think he felt he was in her way. Our waiter deferred to her and treated her like she was the leader. He was strangely buddy buddy towards there. Zero signs of attraction, so the respect and intimidation does not come from that (which is what i often find with status blends for females). My sister was dressed effeminately and normally men find her attractive (she is a looker).

Beta men seemed to be very VERY uncomfortable around her. It's the WEIRDEST thing. My sister was interacting with an employee at gamestop and the guy kept pulling his shirt down (HUGE sign of discomfort and self consciousness) his voice was quavering and he didn't want to look her in the eye. Weird thing was, he didn't want the conversation to end. It was a very wtf moment. Another beta male at a clothing store really wanted to get out of her line of sight and kept adjusting his clothing.

She got major respect from men in a non sexual way. I was thinking she would come across a guy who would challenge her at some point but they don't seem like they would. Men seem to either be intimidated by her or want to be chummy depending on the level of "Alpha" these men are. Asian guys seem to be non reactive to her, or do not like her.

People get out of her way in crowded areas, other women included. Women are nervous around her until smiles or shows open body language towards them.

My sister seems to like this blends for the respect factor from men alone. She has a feeling that this blend might attract hypersexual bisexuals . She is going to try using it around her bisexual girlfriend and at gay bar. I'm going to start reporting in my journal since she requested for me to keep tabs LOL.

ETA: I can't stand being around her long because I think the androstenone makes me a giant bitch. Not to HER but to other women. I'm here getting road rage and wanting to get into physical altercations with women that look at me wrong. No bueno
                      Last edited by Isis; 04-10-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• lafemme
                        lafemme commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I love this! Have you tried SOB as well?

I'm not sure if this will be useful to anyone in the future but my sister quite likes SOB after using it for awhile. Straight black and latina women in their 30s respond to this one favorably and even flirt with her. She mentions that you have to carry yourself in a way that is congruent and you also have to be the one to approach women as most are too intimidated. She has gotten "straight" women flirting and sending her nudes after exposing them to SOB.

In my last order I asked for some male pheros so my sister can try them out and we received Evolve and Dominant Ascend. She put on two samples sprays of Dominant Ascend without telling me. In the car I felt antsy and on edge. I was on the verge of getting annoyed with her but tamped it down. She was able to detect this, she said she felt more intuitive. She think it might have been because I am much more dominant than she is and this might have annoyed me.

She didn't like this as much as SOB. She felt that SOB was more sexual while Dominant Ascend garnered more respect. She also felt that DA was much more masculine and was weird for her to wear. She did enjoy the confidence boost, and felt she deserved to be treated the way people were treating her (she receiving a sort of royal treatment) . It was crazy!! People were definitely intimidated by her. A LOT more than SOB. Soooo many people deferred to her, it was insane. Asian women were not as put off by her with Dominant Ascend like they are with SOB. People kept checking up with her to make sure they were doing the right thing, they hopped to her attention. My dad who usually likes to tease her to the point of annoyance left her alone. Her description of this is High status super alpha male. And SOB ware more smooth player that gets all the ladies. DA didn't strike her as sexual so I don't think it's something she would pick up, she seems to feel it would be great for work

Comment

That was very useful. Thanks for the report. Getting a first hand account of how a product affects you is invaluable.

Comment

lafemme No, I haven't. I try to stay away from blends that come across more status-y because I'm not approachable. I think Dominant ascend got more respect hits from men vs SOB from my observation, I just didn't detail the hits. We also didn't deal with very many males the day she sampled Dominant ascned

Comment

If I ran into a woman that smelled like that, I would be thinking transexual and start looking for signs of congruency like facial hair or shaving. If I was a straight guy getting a woody, I'd pull my shirt down too. I'm ok with lqbtq but I can't hold a trans eye contact either. You can sense the alpha under the skirt unless maybe you are real drunk. But, If I wanted to be or be seen as a dominant female, I'd want to come off like the queen of a pack of lionesses. doesn't Estra convey status to females? A couple months ago I tried something that had many women dropping into a crouch in a submissive posture. Maybe this is what your sister is looking for.

I'm a straight older male but I have worn women's products. My natural sig is friend zone, open friendly and flirty, I have some natural alpha but the kind that conveys trust but with a twinkle in my eye. What I wore with my natural chemistry was Raw Chemistry lady stuff 4 or 5 drops low, Estra and cops. It was several hours old, the scent had diminished enough to not confuse somebody on scent alone in my estimation.

Coffee shop, low 70's twilight, small town.

I came up behind a dark-haired girl, possibly Jewish early 20's. I remember her from last year's semester, her dress then reminded me of some higher status but she has since toned it down. She had some pricey shoes and purse. Off and on I've seen her work hard at her studies, probably Physicians Assistant material. Maybe an 8. As I lined up behind her, Her knees collapsed about 6 inches and then she spun around and excused herself out of my way, DIH but I didn't hold because of her age.

The next girl dropped even lower, possibly over a foot, all the way down till only her arms were holding her head above the counter, her eyes glazed head tilted back and uplifted as if Looking into the eyes of Clark Gable, her legs started to shake an OOOhh rumbled up and she turned around all 3 and a half feets of her and scampered away. Mousey, cocky thirtyish, country hippy girl. I hate to say 6 cause she makes a damn good pour over and normally treats me like she's my mother. Total role reversal.

The way The women walked past me for the next hour could best be described as slinking. They crouched and walked smoothly and quietly. I tried to put it together and it reminded me a lot of watching lionesses slink around on a documentary but I can't remember if they were slinking past a male or a female. They weren't intimidated like fear. I felt more like I would imagine a Queen among the court of ladies. only hit about 25 percent of the ladies (girls) and I am left wondering whether they were ovulating/cops, Lesbians or just female alpha. I'm really suspecting female alphaed. If I was a lesbian, I'd want to be the alpha lesbian. Maybe a milder friendzone male pheromone combining with her natural or estra boosted signature is what she is looking for?
                            Last edited by Muestereate; 07-15-2018, 03:35 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X