Lesbian sister wanting to try male pheros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    If I was a lesbian, I'd want to be the alpha lesbian. Maybe a milder friendzone male pheromone combining with her natural or estra boosted signature is what she is looking for?
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll mention that to her.

I do believe she is happy with SOB. She softens it with Xist4w and gets the results shes looking for.

I dont think people mistake her for a Transgender person, it isn't the vibe she gives off. With her mode of dress she just comes across as a smooth talking lesbian, at least with sob, havent seen her around enough people with dominant ascend

Love your avi of the star btw. Who is the artist? Looks like a nice rendition of rider waite
    Last edited by Isis; 07-15-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to trying Dominant Ascend myself. By the descriptions, I've read API and dominate Ascend look like where I may end up as far as status. I guess I have a lot of friends in the gay community, that's why I butted in. I've noticed some unexpected attractions or maybe interest with the girls. A little bit of change of dress and freer attitudes around me too. I like it, they are really good people. Voodoo and Raw Chemistry for men, very light dosages. very early morning. Glad your sister is getting the results she's looking for.

My Current Inventory

Comment

Wow, SOB seems to be a good deal on my list. I hate when strange men catcall me on the streets and maybe this is a good way to avoid them!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X