yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First date recommendations for a Daria Morgendorffer clone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Norway, it rarely take any package longer than 14 days to come home.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I checked my tracking info and it took 3 days for my package to arrive to the east coast of the US.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Mine usually takes 48 hours.

Comment

the post works, still.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Anyway, in Norway we don't have the dating ritual that the Americans have. Going out and eat dinner with someone I hardly know, to see if there is any chemistry, is for me a waste of time. To get to know someone (both man and woman) I take them out bowling. How they act in a competitive environment, are they good or bad winners/losers, tells me a lot more about them as humans then having dinner in a restuarant the man resent paying for, ever will do.

Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              Anyway, in Norway we don't have the dating ritual that the Americans have. Going out and eat dinner with someone I hardly know, to see if there is any chemistry, is for me a waste of time. To get to know someone (both man and woman) I take them out bowling. How they act in a competitive environment, are they good or bad winners/losers, tells me a lot more about them as humans then having dinner in a restuarant the man resent paying for, ever will do.

I prefer bowling or pool. My favorite is miniature golf. Everyone sucks at it. I want to know if she can laugh at herself. A good sense of humor is important to me. If she laughs at my bad jokes, even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                Are dinner dates uncommon in Norway?
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I prefer bowling or pool. My favorite is miniature golf. Everyone sucks at it. I want to know if she can laugh at herself. A good sense of humor is important to me. If she laughs at my bad jokes, even better.
                  taking notes

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

taking notes
                    Are you planning to seduce me?

Comment

Are dinner dates uncommon in Norway?
                      Depends on where you are and how old you are.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Are you planning to seduce me?
                        Yes, you're on my list.lolol

Comment

Yes, you're on my list.lolol
                          Yay I finally made it on somebody's list.

Comment

Yay I finally made it on somebody's list.
                            You're welcome.

Comment

lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X