yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First date recommendations for a Daria Morgendorffer clone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I second Tease, P96 & Xist4w.

I had to giggle a little, I don't think men will be confused by cops...I also think pretty much all of them are hoping for sex, whether you say they will get it or not. No casual sex doesn't mean you won't have any at all and it's possible a number of those 1st and 2nd dates are to see if you mean it. Not saying all men are dogs, well, I am kinda but some are more respectful than others...and don't get me wrong, I like dogs ^_~

I have to ask, are you offering them someone interesting enough to pursue? Pheros are a tool, but they won't do all the work for you. Do you share interesting conversation, or are there a lot of awkward silences? Do you need pheros to affect men, or do you also need something to help you get out of your own space and take some risks. Maybe even a better dating site with better filters? To find someone one the same page as you in the kind of relationship your are hoping to find? Suggestions will vary based on your answers <3
    Thank you for your suggestion! I see, p96 sounds like a winner!!

Most of the guys, have said complimentary things about me during the dates and/or the day after, and then things fizzle. The men I go out with love talking about themselves (lol) so I can't say I've experienced many awkward silences because they're talkative, and I'm pretty good at asking questions. I've noticed that these guys feel comfortable sharing with me personal info that I don't think they share with strangers so freely.

The last man I went on a date with described me precisely over dinner, saying "you're alluring, intelligent and funny." He mentioned being turned on by my reserved nature as well.
    A glass of wine is all I need to take me out of my space, so ideally, I'd like to find a pheromone to affect the man. I want them to toss and turn in their sleep with thoughts of much they like me, and a desire to see me again.

I was on okcupid
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Woof!
      I thought it was rawwrrr; lol
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        BWAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I thought it was rawwrrr; lol
      For you, yes.

Comment

I want them to toss and turn in their sleep with thoughts of much they like me, and a desire to see me again.
        Hahahaha! I like how you think, lol.

Ok, so you're just looking for casual dating as well, nothing like match.com. I wouldn't be afraid to wear Xist4w on 1st dates in case there are following dates that would be opportunities for re-exposure. I'm just wondering if PSEL would be too far in the opposite direction for you to be congruent but I can't help but think that would throw out a great sexy confident vibe on you. There's certainly enough sexy in that to keep a man fantasizing about you Babe might be a fun alternative too, give you that "it" factor. And you're doing great, people love to talk about themselves and if you're good at asking questions your doing fine.

You know, with all these wonderful new toys/tools at your disposal, dating might just be completely different this time around - it's just narrowing down your choice to what you want to try that will be difficult! ^_^
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you combine Babe and PSEL for the Sexy IT factor?

For you, yes.
        "good boy" -NuTrix

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Hahahaha! I like how you think, lol.

Ok, so you're just looking for casual dating as well, nothing like match.com. I wouldn't be afraid to wear Xist4w on 1st dates in case there are following dates that would be opportunities for re-exposure. I'm just wondering if PSEL would be too far in the opposite direction for you to be congruent but I can't help but think that would throw out a great sexy confident vibe on you. There's certainly enough sexy in that to keep a man fantasizing about you Babe might be a fun alternative too, give you that "it" factor. And you're doing great, people love to talk about themselves and if you're good at asking questions your doing fine.

You know, with all these wonderful new toys/tools at your disposal, dating might just be completely different this time around - it's just narrowing down your choice to what you want to try that will be difficult! ^_^
          I'm interested in dating with the intention of marriage. When I was on okcupid, there's an relationship type option, and I only chose "long term relationship."
          I may have to try your recipe Definitely will purchase p96 when I do my next order.

I'm thinking about trying different blends on different men with p96 or xist being the main ingredient each time and from there I hope find my OG first date mix.

Looking forward to updating you guys!

Comment

Thank you. I have tease and wore it today.
            And how did you like it?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

And how did you like it?
                I used one spray and let dry, then sprayed a perfume over it. I noticed no hit/self effects...but then
                I got on a elliptical at the gym and I felt drunk and uncoordinated. It was so so so frustrating, trying
                to move my legs on the machine, but I was dizzy and really clumsy feeling. I'm not sure if this was the effect
                of the pheromone or the heavy perfume.

After taking a shower at the gym, I applied another spray.
                A guy told me, "have a nice day." this usually doesn't happen so I suppose this may be a hit. I walked behind a man to
                enter another building, he stood aside to open the door and sort of stepped back so I could enter. This was rather usual but I enjoyed it.

Comment

Thank you Delight.
                  Do you think p96 and xist for women could be combined; perhaps one spray of each, plus another pheromone or is that too much?
                  I've been working from home a lot, and may have to test at the grocery store, or the park. Babe sounds perfect.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 03-28-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

This wonderful advice. Thank you for taking the time to guide me. I'm thinking babe/xist combo for a first date: connection, bonding, imprinting, attachment, and fallout sounds perfect. I'll start a journal once I go on a date. so excited!

Comment

Comment

I'm looking forward to your journey. You should start a journal to document your adventures. I, for one, would subscribe.

Comment

Thank you. I have tease and wore it today.
                              Woww, got already? 1 day delivery??

ROOFFFF RRRROFFFF!!

Welcome Lafemme

Comment

So sweet! Thank you!

Comment

I'm looking forward to your journey. You should start a journal to document your adventures. I, for one, would subscribe.
                                  Me too! Yes, I sure will start a journal! I'm always happy to read your posts

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Woww, got already? 1 day delivery??

ROOFFFF RRRROFFFF!!

Welcome Lafemme
                                    Is that how long it took? lmao! I was asking for more recommendations for me second order.

Thank you for the welcome and nice to meet you.

Comment

Is that how long it took? lmao! I was asking for more recommendations for me second order.

Thank you for the welcome and nice to meet you.

Oh ok second order. I thought you asked recommendations on 25th march and received ths product already on 27th.
                                      For my international delivery it takes 15 to 20 days.
                                      Nice to meet you too original Daria. ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X