yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First date recommendations for a Daria Morgendorffer clone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First date recommendations for a Daria Morgendorffer clone?

Hi guys,

I'm, lafemme. I'd consider myself to be a shy, introverted version of Daria.
    Dating for me has not been super successful because it does take me a bit of time to open up to others, and during this time, men lose interest.

After taking a long break from online dating, I've decided to dip my foot back into the pond. In the past, most of my dates seemed to go well, but they were always, for the most part only 1st/2nd dates before the guy disappears.

I'd like pheromone recommendations that would make men:
    see me as a desirable woman.
    think of me often, wonder of ways to impress and please me.
    be a bit afraid of me, (ie, not want to play games with me).

Thanks in advance.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

I have no idea who Saris Morgedorfer is but I think you're swell. Only reason I can see them not sticking around is they just want sex. I'm which case you're better off.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I have no idea who Saris Morgedorfer is but I think you're swell. Only reason I can see them not sticking around is they just want sex. I'm which case you're better off.
      You're very sweet, thank you!

You could be correct and I do provide a disclaimer that says I don't engage in casual sex, as a way to prevent those who are from wasting time. I also think that I'm too quiet for some.

Daria, is Beavis and Butthead's gnarly classmate. lol

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

i looked her up. I was like Doh! Lol So you wear glasses? Glasses are hot. Vavoom! Are you an intellectual girl? Intelligence is sexy af.

Comment

Comment

Grand Master Scottie at work I see. lol

Nice to meet you Lafemme.
            I think Nutrix, and Delight are better suited to answer these.
            But I would assume a female Cohesion and some Connections with P96 would be just as good to you as it is for me in helping get to the bottom of who you are dating and creating that spark.
            The calming Cohesion also would beta men alittle. Thoughts on that Scottie?'

Also something I came across on the PheroTalk boards some time ago suggested a woman using A314. She was a business woman around a lot of men and it gave her an edge. She had been using it for years. I have like 4 bottles of the young edition version of A314 that might suit you well with its reduced strength.
            I also have the full strength version.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

But I would assume a female Cohesion and some Connections with P96 would be just as good to you as it is for me in helping get to the bottom of who you are dating and creating that spark.

Also something I came across on the PheroTalk boards some time ago suggested a woman using A314. She was a business woman around a lot of men and it gave her an edge. She had been using it for years. I have like 4 bottles of the young edition version of A314 that might suit you well with its reduced strength.
              They need an angel emoji. I swear I'm innocent. Lol

I don't think that Cohesion would betafy men but could potentially have some adverse downer effects.

I think A314 may be suitable for a business environment but not for dating. Unless the guy is extremely beta already I think it would backfire. I think that something which is feminine status could set a good time but not something masculine staus.
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 03-26-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

i looked her up. I was like Doh! Lol So you wear glasses? Glasses are hot. Vavoom! Are you an intellectual girl? Intelligence is sexy af.
                I wear glasses for reading; and yes, I'm intellectually curious!

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I wear glasses for reading; and yes, I'm intellectually curious!
                  RRRRAAAWWWWRRRRRR

Comment

Hi Delight,

This was incredibly helpful. Thank you so much!

Comment

Thank you Prettyrickyboi for your response. It seems like P96 is an essential.
                      I'm assuming A314 isn't a pheromonexs product, I couldn't find it on the website.

Comment

A314 is made by a different company.

Comment

A314 is made by a different company.
                          Thanks, after looking for it, I read you comment about it being a masculine pheromone, and I will have to stay away that one.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thanks, after looking for it, I read you comment about it being a masculine pheromone, and I will have to stay away that one.
                            Yes I don't see it being a good product for you.

Comment

Well we're all about research, I would bet a drop of A314 young edition wouldn't hurt at all.
                              Infact I',m almost willing to send her one for free.
                              I can't see how else men would be a little afraid of her.
                              Achieving this with one of XS female attraction pheros would be interesting.
                              The post I read about the one female who tried it was very detailed and certainly convinced me of the positives it could have.
                              The more I learn the more I see many trying out the opposite sex products which seem sometimes are only tweaked slightly.

Comment

Well we're all about research, I would bet a drop of A314 young edition wouldn't hurt at all.
                                Infact I',m almost willing to send her one for free.
                                I can't see how else men would be a little afraid of her.
                                Achieving this with one of XS female attraction pheros would be interesting.
                                The post I read about the one female who tried it was very detailed and certainly convinced me of the positives it could have.
                                The more I learn the more I see many trying out the opposite sex products which seem sometimes are only tweaked slightly.
                                I'm totally willing to take you up on your offer.

Comment

I will recommend Tease to almost everyone.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I second Tease, P96 & Xist4w.

I had to giggle a little, I don't think men will be confused by cops...I also think pretty much all of them are hoping for sex, whether you say they will get it or not. No casual sex doesn't mean you won't have any at all and it's possible a number of those 1st and 2nd dates are to see if you mean it. Not saying all men are dogs, well, I am kinda but some are more respectful than others...and don't get me wrong, I like dogs ^_~

I have to ask, are you offering them someone interesting enough to pursue? Pheros are a tool, but they won't do all the work for you. Do you share interesting conversation, or are there a lot of awkward silences? Do you need pheros to affect men, or do you also need something to help you get out of your own space and take some risks. Maybe even a better dating site with better filters? To find someone one the same page as you in the kind of relationship your are hoping to find? Suggestions will vary based on your answers <3
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                    I will recommend Tease to almost everyone.
                                    Thank you. I have tease and wore it today.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                      I second Tease, P96 & Xist4w.

I had to giggle a little, I don't think men will be confused by cops...I also think pretty much all of them are hoping for sex, whether you say they will get it or not. No casual sex doesn't mean you won't have any at all and it's possible a number of those 1st and 2nd dates are to see if you mean it. Not saying all men are dogs, well, I am kinda but some are more respectful than others...and don't get me wrong, I like dogs ^_~

I have to ask, are you offering them someone interesting enough to pursue? Pheros are a tool, but they won't do all the work for you. Do you share interesting conversation, or are there a lot of awkward silences? Do you need pheros to affect men, or do you also need something to help you get out of your own space and take some risks. Maybe even a better dating site with better filters? To find someone one the same page as you in the kind of relationship your are hoping to find? Suggestions will vary based on your answers <3
                                      Woof!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Good boy

• Scottie2Hottie
                                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        We'll see if you still say that after I hump your leg.

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X