yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Various Pheramone Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

WHAAA, so I def should have added DT in my P96, crap.

So 15 drop in any 10mL bottle is the rule? 45 in a 30mL bottle?
    Well they say there are 300 drops in a 10 ml bottle. That works out to .0333 ml/drop. So 15 drops should give you .5 ml which gives you a 5% concentration. I transfer mine into one of the old glass vials and measure with a pipet. I measure .5 ml for a 10 ml bottle and 1.5 ml for a 30 ml bottle.

Comment

hmm, thanks! will do.

Comment

Wow, for 10ml, I've never added more than 0.5ml DT...no trouble with performance at 0.5, more may be a waste, imho. That's my own rule though, 0.5ml to every 10ml of product.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Wow, for 10ml, I've never added more than 0.5ml DT...no trouble with performance at 0.5, more may be a waste, imho. That's my own rule though, 0.5ml to every 10ml of product.
          I think you two are saying the same thing.
          I'll use the formula.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Did I mispost? I thought .5 ml is what I said.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              My misread! I thought I remembered you saying you went closer to the 8% than the 5% and somehow that's how I read it...

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually I initially used 10% but it seemed to impede the diffusion a bit. I still get good longevity at only 5%. So no you remembered correctly for the most part.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Hi again, guys, I tested another Beta mix below that I thought I would update on:

Outspoken: typical 2 sprays, one neck, one back of hands
            My first impression was that this made me want to engage with people. Not the chatter-box, can't close my mouth way, but the sense of being genuinely interested in interacting. People seemed to act more friendly towards me. I had something which may have been a hit with one of my teachers. He became really insistent on hearing what I had to say when other people around me wanted to speak, then made a positive comment on what I said. I know this is only a brief review since my testing with it wasn't extensive, and I'll try to add more as I experiment. I just wanted to mention that I feel this mix could be really helpful for someone with social anxiety.

Comment

By the way, Scottie, I wanted to ask, do you know if the Artisan blends contain the diffusion technology?

Comment

• Ixist
                Ixist commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm pretty sure they do, or they should. Maybe Scottie knows more about it.

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
              Hi again, guys, I tested another Beta mix below that I thought I would update on:

Outspoken: typical 2 sprays, one neck, one back of hands
              My first impression was that this made me want to engage with people. Not the chatter-box, can't close my mouth way, but the sense of being genuinely interested in interacting. People seemed to act more friendly towards me. I had something which may have been a hit with one of my teachers. He became really insistent on hearing what I had to say when other people around me wanted to speak, then made a positive comment on what I said. I know this is only a brief review since my testing with it wasn't extensive, and I'll try to add more as I experiment. I just wanted to mention that I feel this mix could be really helpful for someone with social anxiety.
              Thanks Liaria i haven't seen too many reviews of this product. That last statement is very encouraging. I know we have a few members who suffer from social anxiety so this could be helpful.

Comment

By the way, Scottie, I wanted to ask, do you know if the Artisan blends contain the diffusion technology?
                I've never seen XSteveO state as much but I think, based on their performance, that they do.

Comment

• Liaria
                  Liaria commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, once again. Did I mention you were helpful? very helpful

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks. I'm no expert like XSteveO but I do what I can.

I just got some P86 from AD...wondering if I should try putting XS Diffusion tech in it O.o

Comment

I just got some P86 from AD...wondering if I should try putting XS Diffusion tech in it O.o
                  I always DT my putatives. I remember having a convo with Michael Harris where he said that most (if not all) putatives have a lifespan of about 90 minutes. They aren't heavy, sticky molecules like Enone.

Comment

Okay, okay, you guys have convinced me to try Thinker again. Perhaps it will work better for me if I combine it with another happy blend like Bliss or Odyssey.
                    Thinker and Odyssey together will make you giggle for an hour. Least.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Thanks Liaria i haven't seen too many reviews of this product. That last statement is very encouraging. I know we have a few members who suffer from social anxiety so this could be helpful.
                      To add to this, I think Celebrity helps me feel more socially confident in my interactions and helps conversations flow a bit smoother by giving me more to say. It may also be helpful.

Comment

I LOVE THIS REVIEW!!!!! Keep um coming babe
                        , Bobbi

Comment

• Liaria
                          Liaria commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you! This has quickly become a favorite pastime of mine, lol.

I want to thank all the people that posted about P96, but because I tried it and it's amaaaazing, so amazing! I've been using it with another blend and just added P86. I call it the Aphrodite mix because it makes me feel like a goddess of love and beauty. Here's my full review.

P86 25 mcg 1 spray, P96 25mcg 1 spray, mix containing EST, DHEAS, Beta-nol, Alpha-nol 4 sprays, Cops:
                        This turns everything around me into a place a beauty. I'm beautiful, other people are beautiful, the sky is beautiful, the trashcan in the street is beautiful. As I engage with people, I feel more connected and as though I understand them better, and can see the world through their eyes. The P96 gives a kind of spotlight effect when speaking with someone one on one and a loving vibe. The P86 gives a noticeable mood boost and further beautifying effects. People treat me more kindly and delicately. I noticed more staring and considerate behavior like opening doors.

I want to eventually try this with loveboat to really make it into a love goddess mix. I've also been trying it out with Outspoken or Celebrity to give me more sway in professional settings. I shall update when I test more!

Comment

• Liaria
                          Liaria commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Also, per Scottie's suggestion, adding the diffusion tech to the individual molecules I ordered worked wonderfully for prolonging the effects.

• Liaria
                          Liaria commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oops, I've actually been only using 12 mcg of the P86 and P96. For some reason I thought I had the 25 mcg spray...

Just ordered the diffusion tech, some P83, and A-1 in spray form. Can't believe I've been spraying XSP, etc, w/out DT all this time...

Comment

If I had known about DT, I would have ordered it with my P86 and P96 order too.

Great reviews thread also. Thank you.

Comment

• RTBoss
                            RTBoss commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You'll still see effects, just perhaps not to the max effect. I can still see a difference. I wonder how much it's amplified with DT.

• Scottie2Hottie
                            Scottie2Hottie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            DT helps control diffusion and add longevity. I've never seen that it adds "more power".

I want to thank all the people that posted about P96, but because I tried it and it's amaaaazing, so amazing! I've been using it with another blend and just added P86. I call it the Aphrodite mix because it makes me feel like a goddess of love and beauty. Here's my full review.

P86 25 mcg 1 spray, P96 25mcg 1 spray, mix containing EST, DHEAS, Beta-nol, Alpha-nol 4 sprays, Cops:
                          This turns everything around me into a place a beauty. I'm beautiful, other people are beautiful, the sky is beautiful, the trashcan in the street is beautiful. As I engage with people, I feel more connected and as though I understand them better, and can see the world through their eyes. The P96 gives a kind of spotlight effect when speaking with someone one on one and a loving vibe. The P86 gives a noticeable mood boost and further beautifying effects. People treat me more kindly and delicately. I noticed more staring and considerate behavior like opening doors.

I want to eventually try this with loveboat to really make it into a love goddess mix. I've also been trying it out with Outspoken or Celebrity to give me more sway in professional settings. I shall update when I test more!
                          Sure sounds like you got the P96 effect. I was amazed at how much it changed TM6 when I added it and TM7 was born.

You're Aphrodite mix looks pretty solid on paper. I'm sure NuTrix would love to give it a try. Glad you're getting good results. It's exciting when you happen upon a good mix, isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                            If I had known about DT, I would have ordered it with my P86 and P96 order too.

Great reviews thread also. Thank you.
                            Yeah, DT is going to be must for my next orders.
                            Such a waste of product not using it, definitely should be worth it

Comment

Yeah, DT is going to be must for my next orders.
                              Such a waste of product not using it, definitely should be worth it
                              I hear ya, lol. Gonna pick up DT with my new order which is probably Connections oil. Had to weight in between Evolve and Connections but I love how people talk about truth serum in Connections.

Comment

• Liaria
                                Liaria commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Be careful of the double-edged sword with the truth serum dose... It gets hard to control yourself from blurting things out.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X