yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Various Pheramone Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I've read that DT is to be added to alcohol only. Since you mentioned singles have no DT then my A1 oil is out of luck.
    The oil itself regulates diffusion. In fact, when it really comes down to it you may notice that if you spray DT pheros on your skin then rub the spot it has an oily feel to it. So in a way, it's a sprayable oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

The oil itself regulates diffusion. In fact, when it really comes down to it you may notice that if you spray DT pheros on your skin then rub the spot it has an oily feel to it. So in a way, it's a sprayable oil.
      Ahhh, I see. That's why when I sprayed some of the samples I have, I'd get this oily skin. SOB, Love Boat, Taboo not so much but spraying Evolve is like using oil.

Comment

Now try to imagine when I apply say TM7 which works out to about 30 sprays + my base mix which is another 17 sprays. And also consider dry time between sprays which is longer due to DT.

Comment

I'm referring to P96 and P86 by themselves in a bottle.

Someone speculated that the DT is just like glycerin or something. But thanks for that.
          I wonder could the DT in the main mixes help the singles/putatives without DT.
          Lets say I spray on some P96 and then some Xist over it...

It would be nice if XSteveO would make P96 and P86 in a bottle together with DT.
          I would call it "Enhance", what ya think??

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            I'm referring to P96 and P86 by themselves in a bottle.

Someone speculated that the DT is just like glycerin or something. But thanks for that.
            I wonder could the DT in the main mixes help the singles/putatives without DT.
            Lets say I spray on some P96 and then some Xist over it...

It would be nice if XSteveO would make P96 and P86 in a bottle together with DT.
            I would call it "Enhance", what ya think??
            Check out the thread "Diffusion And Why It's So Damn Important". In it SteveO discusses the various things he's tried out to add diffusion. It's been awhile since I've read it but I'm pretty certain that it's something more than merely glycerin.

If it has P96 maybe he should call it "Hot Sauce".

Comment

Check out the thread "Diffusion And Why It's So Damn Important". In it SteveO discusses the various things he's tried out to add diffusion. It's been awhile since I've read it but I'm pretty certain that it's something more than merely glycerin.

If it has P96 maybe he should call it "Hot Sauce".
              Call it Franks Red Hot.
              I put that ___it on Everything

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
                I also have an update on my mix, and am hoping insight from someone who knows more than I do.

I tried the above Aphrodite mix again today, this time with 1 spray of Outspoken. I noticed some of the same positive reactions from most people for the first two hours, though I noticed that my boss was being somewhat catty towards me, which was unusual. The two other girls I spoke to were friendly, though.

After two and a half hours, though, things started to get really strange. I was around a different group of people, and conversation seemed really strained with one girl who I normally connect really easily with (and I had spoken with on good terms earlier in the day), more cattyness from another girl. When I was in a group, it seemed like everyone was really quiet, serious, absorbed in their own thoughts, and like they couldn't wait to get away from eachother.
                I've been thinking about this and I'm pretty sure it's not the blend, but the cops I was wearing, which would explain why it worked well the other times I wore it. This time, I forgot I had put on a lotion that also had cops, plus the additional ones I had worn before with the blend that are in oil. This could have caused the catty behavior in some of the women (though I think I received a few girl crushes anyway). Especially after the 2 1/2 hour mark, where the spray pheros might have been wearing off some, so there was even less of a buffer. Come to think of it, that group I was in had mostly women apart from another guy who is usually standoffish, but is also very traditionally religious, so that might have been awkward lol, and the second guy who was just quiet and kept staring.
                I think I must have entered the NSFW territory... accidentally, I swear!

Comment

NSFW?

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh ok

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NSFW...no such thing, lol! ^_~

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You shush

I suppose the only path now is to resign in my resistance and turn myself into honorary office slut

Comment

• Ixist
                    Ixist commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Idk, I rather enjoy being adored by the masses and causing occasional stammering by fellas who think they've got an answer for everything, teheeee, and all I have to do is be present ^_~

I suppose the only path now is to resign in my resistance and turn myself into honorary office slut

Comment

Are you hiring?

Comment

Are you hiring?
                      I can't have you steal my shine, Scottie. There can only be one

Comment

I can't have you steal my shine, Scottie. There can only be one
                        Your shine isn't what I'm after.

Comment

• Liaria
                          Liaria commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ???? muah

Your shine isn't what I'm after.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Interesting, I write...will have to try some Thinker and Bliss
                          Odyssey together with Cohesion is one hour giggling for yourself.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Liaria! I noticed your threads/posts and I am pretty sure I didn't respond to your into post but I couldn't find it.
                            When I found this one, it seemed like an intro post only you were already reporting on all these products like a pro, ahahhahhah

I am excited to have you here and I look forward to reading more of your very interesting threads. Please take full advantage of our community influencer offer so you can stock up on your fav mones for less. It is a gift that keeps on giving and the best part is you never go back in Level or better yet discount.

Think of how tickled pink we girls would be if they offered this at our fav clothing, shoe and lingerie sites

I am glad to have you here and I look forward to reading more of your adventures.

Comment

• Liaria
                              Liaria commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks Kate! I still have so much more testing to do. It's been amazing thus far

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I can see that.

Update: Outspoken is really helping me at work! I noticeably get asked to speak more. My manager shushed everyone in the room just to hear what I had to say. Interactions all went really smoothly. While I'd like to attribute it all to my natural charisma, the spray probably helped.

Also, P86 gives me amazing vivid dreams. I notice it lasts a while even after I wash it off.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X