yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Various Pheramone Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Sure sounds like you got the P96 effect. I was amazed at how much it changed TM6 when I added it and TM7 was born.

You're Aphrodite mix looks pretty solid on paper. I'm sure NuTrix would love to give it a try. Glad you're getting good results. It's exciting when you happen upon a good mix, isn't it.
    I can't believe how powerful it is. I wore it Monday and still felt the effects very heavily the next day, despite having scrubbed the area of application six or so times, perhaps because part of the mix was in oil. It makes everything feel really intense and almost like passing more slowly. It also seems to amplify existing feelings towards someone by tenfold.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a perfect pixie of pleasantries mix!

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I hear ya, lol. Gonna pick up DT with my new order which is probably Connections oil. Had to weight in between Evolve and Connections but I love how people talk about truth serum in Connections.
    Connections and Evolve already have DT. No need to add it. If you add more, to much of a good thing can work against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

I can't believe how powerful it is. I wore it Monday and still felt the effects very heavily the next day, despite having scrubbed the area of application six or so times, perhaps because part of the mix was in oil. It makes everything feel really intense and almost like passing more slowly. It also seems to amplify existing feelings towards someone by tenfold.
      Tenfold? Wow! That's encouraging. Just to clarify.....are we talking about XS's P96 or AD's P96?

Comment

Tenfold? Wow! That's encouraging. Just to clarify.....are we talking about XS's P96 or AD's P96?
        XS, I've never tried AD. It may have been both the P96 and P86 together, as well, possibly with the other ingredients in the mix amplifying the effect, but those two are definitely the most vital and enhance eachother. I think part of the effect is that it makes interactions seem more meaningful.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Once you start wearing P96 & P86 together, it's hard to stop, lol ^_~

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, yes it is. lol unfortunately I ran out of P96 a few weeks after getting a buttload of P86

• Liaria
          Liaria commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, yes! I've only worn it a couple times and I'm already addicted. What dosage do you guys typically wear?

Thanks for clarifying. Yes I agree P86 and P96 work well together. I can confirm the power of P96 as a bonding molecule. Interesting that it may have amplification attributes too. I wonder if I should dial back the xsr32 in TM7. That's one of it's purposes but if I'm getting that effect from P96 too then I may not need as much. I'm all about the minimum effective dose. Also interesting that you feel that they make each other more meaningful. That's big. Adds to the believability of signature.

Thank you so much for sharing your testing and insights. Now that begs the question, do I go with TM6 or TM7? This makes me wonder if my initial conclusion was correct.

Comment

Connections and Evolve already have DT. No need to add it. If you add more, to much of a good thing can work against you.
          DT is for my P86 and P96 arriving soon.

After having read more into this thread, I have no more doubt these two putatives will give me the best experience out of mones, lol.

Comment

DT is for my P86 and P96 arriving soon.

After having read more into this thread, I have no more doubt these two putatives will give me the best experience out of mones, lol.
            Sorry i guess I misunderstood what you meant.

Comment

Sorry i guess I misunderstood what you meant.
              No need for apologies. You're one of my senseis now!

Comment

No need for apologies. You're one of my senseis now!
                Lord help us all.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying. Yes I agree P86 and P96 work well together. I can confirm the power of P96 as a bonding molecule. Interesting that it may have amplification attributes too. I wonder if I should dial back the xsr32 in TM7. That's one of it's purposes but if I'm getting that effect from P96 too then I may not need as much. I'm all about the minimum effective dose. Also interesting that you feel that they make each other more meaningful. That's big. Adds to the believability of signature.

Thank you so much for sharing your testing and insights. Now that begs the question, do I go with TM6 or TM7? This makes me wonder if my initial conclusion was correct.
                  I've been looking into the effects of individual molecules and I'm wondering if P86 and P96 might be Androstenetrione and Androstatrione?
                  Human pheromones seem like a "mind bending" concept at first, but after comprehensive testing on molecules like androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol,

What this website says seems exactly like what I experienced with them.

Comment

• RTBoss
                    RTBoss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You've nailed P86...not sure about P96. Someone else would have to confirm.

I also have an update on my mix, and am hoping insight from someone who knows more than I do.

I tried the above Aphrodite mix again today, this time with 1 spray of Outspoken. I noticed some of the same positive reactions from most people for the first two hours, though I noticed that my boss was being somewhat catty towards me, which was unusual. The two other girls I spoke to were friendly, though.

After two and a half hours, though, things started to get really strange. I was around a different group of people, and conversation seemed really strained with one girl who I normally connect really easily with (and I had spoken with on good terms earlier in the day), more cattyness from another girl. When I was in a group, it seemed like everyone was really quiet, serious, absorbed in their own thoughts, and like they couldn't wait to get away from eachother.

I'm wondering what may have gone wrong? This is very unlike the responses I get without wearing anything, so I don't think it was just a case of them wearing off.

Some factors that may have had an effect: The first time I wore the product, I sprayed the P86 and P96 on top of the 50/50 alchol/oil mix that contained the rest of the formula, which may have changed how it is distributed. And I have no idea if if this would have an effect, but I didn't get much sleep the night before.

Any thoughts?

Comment

I also have an update on my mix, and am hoping insight from someone who knows more than I do.

I tried the above Aphrodite mix again today, this time with 1 spray of Outspoken. I noticed some of the same positive reactions from most people for the first two hours, though I noticed that my boss was being somewhat catty towards me, which was unusual. The two other girls I spoke to were friendly, though.

After two and a half hours, though, things started to get really strange. I was around a different group of people, and conversation seemed really strained with one girl who I normally connect really easily with (and I had spoken with on good terms earlier in the day), more cattyness from another girl. When I was in a group, it seemed like everyone was really quiet, serious, absorbed in their own thoughts, and like they couldn't wait to get away from eachother.

I'm wondering what may have gone wrong? This is very unlike the responses I get without wearing anything, so I don't think it was just a case of them wearing off.

Some factors that may have had an effect: The first time I wore the product, I sprayed the P86 and P96 on top of the 50/50 alchol/oil mix that contained the rest of the formula, which may have changed how it is distributed. And I have no idea if if this would have an effect, but I didn't get much sleep the night before.

Any thoughts?
                    It could be that, for some reason, your perceived value has increased. That can be seen as threatening by some. It could be the combo/molecules themselves are causing you to appear or act more high-value, or cause these ladies to have an adverse reaction and/or feel lower value and therefore react. Or a combination of each. Don't worry about it. Know yourself, continue to grow more confident, and let their reactions and negativity slide away...

Keep testing! You'll be alright.

Comment

• Liaria
                      Liaria commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Encouraging words, thank you

• RTBoss
                      RTBoss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're welcome.

I've been looking into the effects of individual molecules and I'm wondering if P86 and P96 might be Androstenetrione and Androstatrione?
                    https://houseofpheromones.com/human-...drostenetrione

What this website says seems exactly like what I experienced with them.
                    P86 is indeed etrione. P83 is atrione.
                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-25-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

P860s is indeed etrione. P83 is atrione.
                      Interesting, thank you for sharing. As for the amplification of P96/86, I find that they do intensify emotions. I'm wondering if maybe I experienced a crash (possibly because I was already tired) from either the P86 or P96, and it was simply my perception driving the whole thing.

Comment

Gosh, P86 and P96 are such popular combos why not sell a product that is them together?
                        Would it mess something up to have these in the same bottles?

Comment

Interesting, thank you for sharing. As for the amplification of P96/86, I find that they do intensify emotions. I'm wondering if maybe I experienced a crash (possibly because I was already tired) from either the P86 or P96, and it was simply my perception driving the whole thing.
                          I've used both plenty and never experienced a crash. If you're already tired, who knows. I don't think a crash or fatigue would amplify the effects tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                            Gosh, P86 and P96 are such popular combos why not sell a product that is them together?
                            Would it mess something up to have these in the same bottles?
                            If my Radiance mix ever makes it to the stage of a Beta blend we will. Or do you mean just a blend of those two together? And no having the two in the same bottle won't effect them.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                              Just ordered the diffusion tech, some P83, and A-1 in spray form. Can't believe I've been spraying XSP, etc, w/out DT all this time...
                              So... No DT in XSP or XSR. What about the TA Test XS 152? What about the A1 spray I have on the way - anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

So... No DT in XSP or XSR. What about the TA Test XS 152? What about the A1 spray I have on the way - anyone know?
                                Singles, putatives and research molecules don't have DT. I can't say with absolute certainty but based on my experience the Artisan, Custom and Beta lines do have DT. Only XSteveO can answer that for sure.

Comment

Singles, putatives and research molecules don't have DT. I can't say with absolute certainty but based on my experience the Artisan, Custom and Beta lines do have DT. Only XSteveO can answer that for sure.
                                  I've read that DT is to be added to alcohol only. Since you mentioned singles have no DT then my A1 oil is out of luck.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X