yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Various Pheramone Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Pheramone Reviews

Hello all,
    I'm new to pheramones and when I was first deciding which products to purchase, a number of the existing reviews on the site helped me to decide which to start out with, so I just thought I'd contribute for other newcomers by posting some of my experiences.

A little anecdote about me: female, early twenties

Vibe:
    This was actually the second one I tested, but definitely one of my favorites! My first trial I sprayed two sprays to the neck. I just tested this at home at first, so no reactions from others obviously, but it ended up making me feel really comfortable in my own skin. I just wanted to dance and play music, not really in a party-like way, more-so relaxed, a very go-with-the-flow vibe. It also gave me confidence, but not so much a fierce confidence as much as me simply being very comfortable with myself.
    Overall: Relaxed, easy going, confidence, dancing?

Cohesion:
    This was the first one I tested. One spray to the neck and one split between the wrists. After about 15 minutes, I noticed an increased heart-rate and an on-edge feeling. I took a trip quick trip to the store and I noticed I was feeling really nervous the entire time. A positive note is that the checkout guy seemed really friendly with me (not in a flirty way). When I was walking to the register he gave me a smiley head-nod like was one of his home-boys or something, lol, then proceeded to ask me about my night and what not. The interaction wasn't obviously out of the ordinary or anything, but still somewhat noteworthy. After researching more on androstadienone, I can see why I didn't respond well to this since it raises cortisol. On the other hand, I imagine this would be extremely helpful if you have stress due to low cortisol levels and the associated fatigue (I think this especially happens during PMS, so I can see why it's recommended then).
    Overall: energy hit, hyper, other men may perceive you more as like one of the guys

DHEAS:
    On my first trial, I looove this one! I ordered the 25 spray, and just tried one spray to the neck just while I was at home (I always like to test things when I'm alone at first). I definitely get the beautifying affect that people spoke of with this molecule, though, it wasn't really like I thought people were more attractive, it was more as if I was just noticing this innate beauty in all things that surrounded me. My senses became enhanced and I started noticing so much more visual detail than I am accustomed to. There were also some of the similar effects of vibe in that I felt like playing music or dancing. This all gave me a positive mood boost. The only negative was that it didn't seem to last long. I felt most of the effects within the first 30 minutes, and they seemed to completely disappear within two hours. I may try this in the oil next time, or perhaps add some dpg oil to make a 50/50 spray?

Connections:
    Okay, so here's one I actually got to test extensively with other people. The first time I tried it I sprayed a little too much and so had some negative self-effects, but I found a good balance and it ended up being another of my favorites. But anyway, first experience: 3 sprays, two to neck, one to wrists. I also tested this one at the store (my favorite place to test pheramones, apparently) I found myself being very shy and wanting to avoid people. I actually took all the routes through the store isles in which I thought I would be least likely to run into anyone. Despite this, when I did have to check out, I did feel much more connected to the person I spoke to. It was this strange feeling of really liking and feeling connected to people, but wanting to avoid them at the same time. I felt shy and self-conscious and an almost childlike endearment towards the people I interacted with. On my later trials I toned down dosage to one spray, which avoided the somewhat negative self-effects (see below).

Celebrity for women:
    Another one of my favorites. My first test was with two sprays: one to neck, one to wrists, and took it to the store (yes, again). I didn't notice any effects from girls but so many of the male workers were sooo smiley. I can't remember my checkout experience or direct conversations, but I do remember an obvious impression that there were hits from men. My second trial I took through the airport for boarding a flight with the same application amount and points. Again, I didn't notice any hits from women (a few I talked to were actually rather grouchy, but that may just be because they're airport security) but definite hits from men. When I was getting ready to go through the security scanner, there was a contrast in how the security man was addressing me compared to the others (very respectfully). He actually thanked me for putting my things in the bin and overall seemed very accommodating and polite towards me. So I would say that there is a status/respect element to celebrity, but not really an alpha vibe, more-so like you are perceived important and noteworthy and people want to accommodate you. I also had to have my bag inspected because I accidentally left an electronic in there when I sent it through the scanner. The guy who looked through it was definitely flirting, telling jokes, asking about my life, etc. This one is definitely a hit with men! I'm not certain about women though. I need to test it more to be certain.

Fairytale:
    So I just gave this one a mini test run at - drum roll.... the store. One spray between the wrists. I was looking for something when a clerk came up to me and then personally guided me all the way to the other side of the store to where the avocados are (I didn't ask him to do this). He could have been just a very helpful clerk, or it could have been a hit. All the while, I noticed he was very respectful towards me, but not flirty way, at least not that I noticed. I felt more reserved than usual, though it could have just been my mood at the time. I actually felt somewhat pompous. It may have been the pheramones, or it may have just been some kind of placebo effect from what I read in the description. While I was at the checkout, one guy from a few feet away kept looking my way and staring, which may have been a hit but it wasn't overt. I'm not sure how I feel about this one, I really need to test it more to be certain.

Vibe + Connections: 1-2 sprays of Vibe to the neck, 1 spray of Connections to the wrists
    This is the combo I mainly went with during the holidays around the family. It provoked deep, thought-provoking conversations with my mom, bonding with family members that I hadn't been able to connect with before. One started talking about how seeing me was just like seeing an old friend where no time had passed (keeping in mind that we were never that close, this was a definite effect of the pheramones.) Alot of friendly touching from my cousin. My uncle kept wanting to sit by me and put his arm around me. This combo didn't make me the life of the party. I was still pretty introverted, which is my natural state, but I think I just came off as more friendly and likeable. I didn't think there would be a sexual factor to this but I think that it can make people more attracted to you by virtue of your personality.

I'll keep updating on my experiences as I go along and test more.
    Last edited by Liaria; 12-31-2017, 09:36 PM.

I also did mini tests with samples of Innocence and Babe, so I'll go ahead and add those experiences:

Innocence: one spray to neck, one to wrists on a short outing
    This one turned me into a mouse! Be that, a very cute mouse. I felt more meek, gentle, and shy. I spoke softer (granted, I already have a quiet voice so I was pretty much non-audible). I didn't really notice too many effects from others (I was only around people for a short time, though). One guy gave me the up and down look (with his kid right by him no less). No noticeable reaction from any of the clerks I spoke to. I have a feeling that if I wore this one in a tough, competitive environment it would make people step all over me. On the other hand, if you're looking for something to soften you and make you less intimidating, this could be it. I also imagine this would be a big hit for someone looking emphasize submissiveness in themselves. I might try this another time with cops to see if I can get a less girlish vibe and more womanly.

Babe: One and a half-sprays to neck
    So, upon first spraying, this definitely smells of cops. My sample was unscented, but you'll definitely want to order a scented version of the spray if you don't have a cover spray. I was able to cover mine up quite nicely, however. The self effects of this were so amazing! I felt exceedingly positive, happy, at peace, everything around me looked beautiful and music was more pleasing (I suspect there might be DHEAS in this). I felt somewhat more self-conscious about my own appearance than I had before I put it on for some reason, and I didn't feel any added confidence or more outgoing but your mileage may vary. I felt somewhat of a tomboyish feeling to this for some reason. So, if you're looking for a non-super girlish spray still with sex appeal, I think this could be it. The effects on others were also quite noticeable. Women I talked to were more friendly, also somewhat distant, but these were all brief conversations anyway. Most noticeable were the effects on some of the guys. I don't think everyone I walked by took notice, but I definitely had an overt hit from a guy at the checkout counter. First he kept staring when I walked up. When I was checking out I accidentally dropped one of my items and he was extremely persistent about letting me get another, he didn't even charge me. When I was walking out I looked back and he still was staring across the room... This was also a guy I had seen there before and payed little to no special attention to me before. I could help but giggle as I soon as I got out. I may try this again with an EST spray to see if I can make it more feminine on me, but there's a definite and overt sex appeal with this one.

Comment

• Ixist
      Ixist commented
      Editing a comment
      Liaria Thanks for sharing!

Great reporting. Keep it coming.

Comment

Great info. I'm ready for the next update. Subscribed

Comment

Thanks guys! I did another test with Celebrity, this time in an environment where I was primarily interacting with women (my doctor's office). Two sprays to the neck. I noticed that they were more respectful and accommodating (thanked me a couple times for coming in, filling my paper work and what not). Though, they were also more distant and not as friendly as usual. This might be the status element to the blend, where it attracts the opposite sex but may intimidate people of the same sex. I wouldn't call it a fear-based intimidation, though. I wonder if there might be something I can combine this with to mitigate the effect on women when I want to be more friendly, but still get the effect on men.

I also forgot to mention in my last post that I did self-tests with Thinker and Fantasy a few weeks ago, so here are those.

Thinker: 1 spray to neck from a test bottle
        There was something about this blend that I loved and something that didn't mix well with me. I had incredible sensory enhancement (the part that I loved), kind of like DHEAS, where everything was more detailed, but even more intense. Unfortunately, it also made me somewhat irritated. I may try this one again later to see if I can avoid the latter effect because the former was amazing (I love these sensory enhancement blends).

Fantasy: 2 sprays, 1 to neck, one to wrists from a test bottle
        This one gives you a fierce confidence, and by fierce, I don't mean the comfortable confidence of Vibe, but like a prima donna runway model strutting down the isle. Actually, if I had to give this one a personality, I think that's what I'd dub it. Unlike Innocence, I felt not like the bug to get squashed, but the bug-squasher, lol. The negative effect of this one on me is that it made me really impatient and irritable with other people. I probably won't be testing this one again soon, but it might work better for someone else.

On the plus side, I have little self-control and so just placed another giant order with new things to test and update on. Wish me luck!

Comment

Sometimes with status blends you can seem stuck up or aloof to some people. That's why it's important to be friendly and inviting. People tend to warm up if you do.

I like Thinker a lot. Don't give up on it. When I first tried Bliss I had a bad reaction. I kept trying it and now I love it. In fact Bliss and Thinker is a fun combo.

I wanted to back track a bit. You mentioned that DHEAS was short lived (30 min or so). One thing I would recommend is adding Diffusion Technology to it at 5-10% by volume. DT will give you a good 6-8 hrs of life out of your DHEAS. I use DT in everything. It's the same Diffusion Technology that SteveO uses in his blends. It's good stuff. You can find it in the store under Mixing Supplies.

Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for sharing and great reporting!!!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Liaria
              Liaria commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Sometimes with status blends you can seem stuck up or aloof to some people. That's why it's important to be friendly and inviting. People tend to warm up if you do.

I like Thinker a lot. Don't give up on it. When I first tried Bliss I had a bad reaction. I kept trying it and now I love it. In fact Bliss and Thinker is a fun combo.

I wanted to back track a bit. You mentioned that DHEAS was short lived (30 min or so). One thing I would recommend is adding Diffusion Technology to it at 5-10% by volume. DT will give you a good 6-8 hrs of life out of your DHEAS. I use DT in everything. It's the same Diffusion Technology that SteveO uses in his blends. It's good stuff. You can find it in the store under Mixing Supplies.
            Thank you for the tip, I just ordered some diffusion technology to try that. And yes, I think you're right in that that's likely the impression I was giving off. I'm a bit worried since I can be reserved around strangers, which I think might enhance that impression. Do you think that there's a mix or molecule I can add to it to make me come off as more inviting?

Comment

The first thing that comes to mind is Flirt. Some find Love Boat to be a good social, as well. Ildergreier has had good results with Happiness recently. At 30-40 mcg DHEAS has a certain "sparkle" that can be magnetic. You may want to incorporate that into the mix also.

Is your DHEAS a 10 ml or 30 ml bottle?

Comment

Thinker is really fun if you like to write. Try it together with Odyssey.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Thinker is really fun if you like to write. Try it together with Odyssey.
                  I second that. Add some Bliss and you really got something there.

Comment

I will. Thank you.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Interesting, I write...will have to try some Thinker and Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Interesting, I write...will have to try some Thinker and Bliss

Thinker, Odyssey and Bliss is a fun combo. Of course I'm speaking of selfies. I always feel pretty groovy when I combine them.

Comment

Okay, okay, you guys have convinced me to try Thinker again. Perhaps it will work better for me if I combine it with another happy blend like Bliss or Odyssey.

Comment

The first thing that comes to mind is Flirt. Some find Love Boat to be a good social, as well. Ildergreier has had good results with Happiness recently. At 30-40 mcg DHEAS has a certain "sparkle" that can be magnetic. You may want to incorporate that into the mix also.

Is your DHEAS a 10 ml or 30 ml bottle?
                            Great, I just received both of these! I still need to test them on their own, but I'll go ahead and test them with Celebrity too to see the effects. For the DHEAS, I have just the 10 ml bottle at 25mcg a spray.

Comment

Ok so for your DHEAS try adding 15 drops of Diffusion Tech. If my calculations are correct that should give you 5% concentration. Try 25 mcg and see how that works for you. 50 mcg wouldn't be too outrageous. I've tried 60 mcg each DHEAS/Anol as per NuTrix suggestion with fun results. But I find 30-40 to be ideal. An easy way to achieve that range is to decant some into an empty sample bottle a give yourself one spray from that and one spray from your 10 ml bottle. That'll give you 37.5 mcg.

Happy testing

Comment

• Liaria
                                Liaria commented
                                Editing a comment
                                So helpful! Thank you again. I'll update once I receive the diffusion tech and add it to the bottle.

• Scottie2Hottie
                                Scottie2Hottie commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Be sure to shake it vigorously several times daily for one week before you use it.

Hmm, so do the XSP products have diffusion tech in them already??
                              Wondering if my P96 could have lasted longer.

Comment

No only the commercial products have DT.

Comment

No only the commercial products have DT.
                                  WHAAA, so I def should have added DT in my P96, crap.

So 15 drop in any 10mL bottle is the rule? 45 in a 30mL bottle?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X