yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes. The strange thing for me is that I don't always recognize Xist working, selfie wise. It seemed to me that p96 was intensified. It was the behaviours of others that I caught the most, guys staring (moon eyes I call it, like DIHL), sweet behaviour, caring, thoughtful/helpful. With Xist, lil Nu becomes velcro. every. time. Mr is extra sweet, complimentary and protective. With P96, is seemed magnified.
    Awesome. I don't think I have used just those two together. I will have to go back in my notes, but I am fairly sure that 96 was always a 3rd in whatever I wore. I will say, though, I got the BEST verbal hit from the man while wearing 96 with X4W and PM. See...this is why I get so worked up over what to wear. I want to try new things, but I also want to revert to what got me the good hits to begin with.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

Awesome. I don't think I have used just those two together. I will have to go back in my notes, but I am fairly sure that 96 was always a 3rd in whatever I wore. I will say, though, I got the BEST verbal hit from the man while wearing 96 with X4W and PM. See...this is why I get so worked up over what to wear. I want to try new things, but I also want to revert to what got me the good hits to begin with.
      I get it. I have so many new things to test with great potential, but it takes me twice as long to test because I like so much to go back to good combos I already know work so well for me
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I get it. I have so many new things to test with great potential, but it takes me twice as long to test because I like so much to go back to good combos I already know work so well for me
        Same here. This is my biggest problem.

I gravitate more towards the mones I know work, and too afraid to try the ones that I'm new to, which defeats the purpose of buying a bunch of new sprays, right? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Same here. This is my biggest problem.

I gravitate more towards the mones I know work, and too afraid to try the ones that I'm new to, which defeats the purpose of buying a bunch of new sprays, right? Lol.
          And yet, it doesn't stop me from buying the new stuff!!!

Comment

• Tpop85
            Tpop85 commented
            Editing a comment
            ugh i felt this

And yet, it doesn't stop me from buying the new stuff!!!
          Same!!!!

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

• So I pulled this out and simply added an OCCO yesterday. SO MANY SMILES. I wasn't around the man for long, but he couldn't stop smiling at me. It was nice. I had recently said something that seemed to make him pull back some. But yesterday, it was like that had never happened. So yay for X4W!
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Tease and Xist get me alot of attention on girls nights out. I make it a mission to put the xist on exposed skin, like my shoulders if I have an off the shoulder top, or back of my neck if my hair is up etc

Comment

• I'm so glad that I decided to snag a 30ml bottle of Xist during that last sale... I'm enjoying it more than I should be ????

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• i appreciate this blend as the icing on the cake to anything i wear!

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                  i appreciate this blend as the icing on the cake to anything i wear!
                  Right there with ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                  i appreciate this blend as the icing on the cake to anything i wear!
                  Yes, it intensifies a combination and with DM+ it is unbeatable.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• So excited to get mine in the mail after reading this thread! Ready to start testing it out

Comment

• Originally posted by piscesworld1989 View Post
                      So excited to get mine in the mail after reading this thread! Ready to start testing it out
                      You have a lot of fun to look forward too.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I have this in oil and I'm not sure it's hitting how it's supposed to. The cap is broken so I hope it's not somehow losing its potency. Luckily I have this in a sample spray so I can try to compare.

I will say the one time I wore a dab on the back of my neck my man did not snuggle with me the way he usually does lol.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

• Usagi
                          Usagi commented
                          Editing a comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Very curious. something in the signature confused or had a negative reaction. I love a puzzle

• Is Xist safe for hair, you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                          Is Xist safe for hair, you think?
                          I wouldn't suggest spraying pheromones directly on your hair, but if your hair makes contact with the application spot you'll be fine. For instance, I often apply Xist/w to the back of my neck and I've had nice success with it there. (Then I add cops/whatever else to the torso, arms and chest).
                          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Is Xist safe for hair, you think?
                            If it isn't initially a smelly blend you can (stinky mones often take work to get the smell out once it's in) but alcohol pheromones are drying to the hair. Oil blends in the tips of the hair are good.
                            I never found Xist terribly smelly, but I wouldn't spray any pheromone in hair often/regularly just because of how it can dry your hair. Occasionally and followed by good wash and conditioning would be alright though

Comment

• For some odd reason I keep wanting to spray dheas alcohol based in my hair. It gets dry, wiiry and stand straight out like I stuck my finger in a light socket, yet I keep doing it.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                isn't that a female only product?

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                No.

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment

• Would GF and XiSt be overkill?

Comment

Would GF and XiSt be overkill?
                                Try it and see.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X