yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Babe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ive only had a sample of babe, but I really liked the written description of it! However I couldnt get it to work and before I buy the full I need to know it works for me????
      maybe ill request another sample next order????

Comment

Just want to add to this thread since I’ve had good results with Babe. I’ve used it 4 times and the results have been very consistent. It’s bringing out generosity for generosity’s sake from the people in my cloud. The generosity seems to not just be solely directed towards me but everyone else in the cloud, as well, if I am around others. Women and men have both been generous.

I’ve worn it around different people 3 out of the 4 times, all people I know well. I’ve not had to pay for food while wearing this. I was gifted a new apple watch after I complained about mine starting to go wonky. I used it one time when I knew I needed help with a tedious technical issue and it worked - he stayed for almost 2 hours extra to fix everything and he didn’t seem to mind at all.

The only negative so far has been that someone was excessively apologetic and I could tell he felt bad over a minor mistake. He texted repeatedly and even called afterwards to make sure things were okay (things were fine). This lasted for about 30 minutes after he was out of my cloud and it was definitely not his normal behavior.

I’ve used 1 or 2 sprays each time (neck, back of hands and wrists) and I’ve paired it with P86 (1x 12.5mcg) or DHEAS (2x 25mcg). It’s pretty consistent no matter if I’ve paired it or used it solo and doesn’t take long to start getting the hits.

It’s definitely one of my favorites so far.

Comment

I will wear babe with ANYTHING. Hell I'd go swimming in that stuff I love it

Comment

Is Babe alpha in its signature or lean alpha? I know Temptress, Sexy Confidence are alpha but I feel they may be *too* intimidating on me as I am alpha by nature. Leather than lace from those familiar with LPMP. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Solara22 View Post
              Is Babe alpha in its signature or lean alpha? I know Temptress, Sexy Confidence are alpha but I feel they may be *too* intimidating on me as I am alpha by nature. Leather than lace from those familiar with LPMP. Thank you!
              There is no real LPMP comparison, sorry.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Approachability is a key component of Babe so I would hazard a guess that it has a very muted alpha signature or it’s non-existent. When I am wearing it while around other women who are much more alpha than I am, they receive the same general affect of it that I do even though the timing or specifics may be different.

I am going to put some on now and see if I can get a dinner out of it so I don’t have to cook tonight.

Comment

I think “lean alpha” is a good way to put it. It’s there, but not so in your face as to be intimidating. People think you deserve nice things and not to pay for things.

It’s normally a great go-to for me but I have had two encounters with drunk white women that put me off of it for a while.

Their actions made me feel of a lowered status but I think it was the strong sexual signature and an assumed camaraderie between woman that “caused” it. Not that it was okay by any means. All in all Babe is still a fantastic phero.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    There is no real LPMP comparison, sorry.
                    I think she was using the LPMP references to describe her personality (“more Leather than Lace”), not that she was making comparisons between the two companies/products.

That’s my interpretation anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

I think she was using the LPMP references to describe her personality (“more Leather than Lace”), not that she was making comparisons between the two companies/products.

That’s my interpretation anyway.
                      You may be in the right.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by No Urgency View Post

Approachability is a key component of Babe so I would hazard a guess that it has a very muted alpha signature or it’s non-existent. When I am wearing it while around other women who are much more alpha than I am, they receive the same general affect of it that I do even though the timing or specifics may be different.

I am going to put some on now and see if I can get a dinner out of it so I don’t have to cook tonight.
                        I have always wondered how Babe affects other women, thats why I dont wear it, well that and the hideous smell. I figure the way Babe causes genority and status, for women it would make them jealous/competitive/passive aggressive/mean to you and I try to avoid situations like that because I know I will just make things worse responding to them in kind.

How would you guys say in general it affects women within your phero cloud

Comment

Originally posted by Sarafina View Post

I have always wondered how Babe affects other women, thats why I dont wear it, well that and the hideous smell. I figure the way Babe causes genority and status, for women it would make them jealous/competitive/passive aggressive/mean to you and I try to avoid situations like that because I know I will just make things worse responding to them in kind.

How would you guys say in general it affects women within your phero cloud
                          Babe, to me, makes for a phenomenal social so I find women like it as well. Babe makes me want to be sweet and smiley to people so even if the subtle alpha signature initially bristles some, they tend to warm up once they feel the good vibes. It’s almost like they need some time to orient to the experience of you slash what’s happening to them. Mesmerizing is how I’d describe it….

Edit to add: might be worth stating that I give off “lover not a fighter” energy so I’m sure that plays a part

Comment

• Sarafina
                            Sarafina commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks for sharing. That helps

Oh and about the smell. It’s definitely not subtle but for an alternative perspective, it likely does not smell nearly as “hideous” to other people as it does to you and every every every time I wear Babe, someone, usually a man, comments that I smell great. Coworkers, delivery men, guys behind me at concerts….lol. It may be worth seeing if you can find a good cover scent that would make it bearable for you because it is beloved by so many for good reason.

I graduated from the spray (which is beastly lol) to the oil and I have much more control over the amount and how precisely I can apply. With a spray I would give it a few minutes to dry down, and then layer my fragrance over it. You will likely find that some scents cover better than others. Keep notes so you don’t repeat those combinations lol.

Comment

I haven’t gotten much out of Babe yet. May need to try > 2 sprays on a future evening out

Comment

Hi Friends! Since Babe & Goddess are both status blends, how do they compare? I can’t quite gauge the differences as I feel they have a similar vibe. Have an event coming up and deciding between the two before making a full bottle purchase. Wasn’t sure where to post this, mods, please feel free to move this accordingly. & Thank you guys! Looking forward to the responses. I’m sure they will also assist others!

Comment

*bump*

Comment

I’d say Babe is for men around you to get excited and want to flirt/buy you drinks, approachable. And Goddess is beautifying and status

Comment

Thank you, Mika. It appears that Goddess has (overall) more status than Babe?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X