yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Babe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

This is the first meeting, which is why I want to go there without wearing Xist and then on our "official first date" wear one. But I realized that when I was testing out the pheros on the days that I was running focus groups, I got more attention without them than with. I had four focus groups on different days. I alternated the days. Day 1: wear a phero, day 2: no phero, and repeat the next two dates. Always more attention without them. Which is weird.

I've been wearing the vanilla bean lotion even though I'm not going out just so my skin can get used to the scent and that it'll "stick" on me. I also have been burning a really nice vanilla scented candle. Vanilla all around.
    What pheros were you using?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What pheros were you using?
      I used different ones. I used Tease and Babe. I haven't used Xist again. I only did once on my way to class and no reaction.
      I've decided to not go with any pheros tomorrow.

Comment

I used different ones. I used Tease and Babe. I haven't used Xist again. I only did once on my way to class and no reaction.
        I've decided to not go with any pheros tomorrow.
        Tease and Babe is not blends neutral enough for a focus group, but good luck with tomorrow.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Tease and Babe is not blends neutral enough for a focus group, but good luck with tomorrow.
          I didn't wear it for the focus group, I just wore it because my focus group was in the area of the school (which is where a lot of the men I'm looking for are).

However, as far as today, I went without a phero and I'm very satisfied with the date. He had his hands wrapped around my waist as we were next to the water and he gave me kisses on the cheek. He seemed enamored by me. I think it's safe to say that I should put the pheros to rest until we are in a relationship... then I could probably use others (for other reasons).

Comment

I didn't wear it for the focus group, I just wore it because my focus group was in the area of the school (which is where a lot of the men I'm looking for are).

However, as far as today, I went without a phero and I'm very satisfied with the date. He had his hands wrapped around my waist as we were next to the water and he gave me kisses on the cheek. He seemed enamored by me. I think it's safe to say that I should put the pheros to rest until we are in a relationship... then I could probably use others (for other reasons).
            Ok.
            Arsenal

Comment

Thanks for the update. Happy you had such a sweet date! It's always nice to see how men react when they're not under the influence of the pheromones. I'm always curious to know whether or not I should blame his naughty or nice behavior on my personal essence or other, so I like to start off without. Congrats.
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Anyway, Babe gave me offer of marriage twice.
                Arsenal

Comment

Anyway, Babe gave me offer of marriage twice.
                  This is what I'm looking for. Two different guys?
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

This is what I'm looking for. Two different guys?
                    Yes, and two different weekends. One time I got a proposal wearing Psel too.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Yes, and two different weekends. One time I got a proposal wearing Psel too.
                      Very nice! Congratulations.

Comment

Comment

Okay, I've reached my conclusion, Babe is the mone to wear when you would like something offered to you (whether free things, discounted, need a favor done).

So far I've gotten a job offer and free drink from Babe.
                          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Wait, looks like there's already a thread on Babe and I commented on it.

XSteveO is it possible to delete my thread about Babe? I didn't even see in the search that there was already a thread

Comment

Used BABE yesterday at work. At the beggining, it made me feel sexy and stuff but this only lasted for 1 hour at most. My female collegue said I smelled good (I covered with my usual perfume) Then nothing.
                            There is this guy at work I kinda like and for the first time we sat together to eat, and NOTHING. He just kept looking at his phone. I said hi though. I've tried 3 pheros so far (2 sprays each) and no results. Could there's something wrong with me?

Comment

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                              Used BABE yesterday at work. At the beggining, it made me feel sexy and stuff but this only lasted for 1 hour at most. My female collegue said I smelled good (I covered with my usual perfume) Then nothing.
                              There is this guy at work I kinda like and for the first time we sat together to eat, and NOTHING. He just kept looking at his phone. I said hi though. I've tried 3 pheros so far (2 sprays each) and no results. Could there's something wrong with me?
                              You just need to find your sweet spot. We've all been there before. I will say, the very first mones I've tried were from LPMP and it was hard to get hits. I put those to rest and till this day, I still don't remember how I found PXS (most likely through Love Oils thread on LSA), but I started getting hits with PXS. Though, it did take a while for me to see if I was getting hits.

You have to know how some sprays work as well. For example, when I first used Xist (my first purchase), I wasn't getting any hits and then I learned that not only is Xist subtle, but it definitely takes time!

As mentioned before, find your sweet spot. Also, some mones are best paired than alone for some people, and some work best alone. Find what works for you.

Comment

Nope, there is nothing wrong with you.
                                Not always people show that they are affected by the pheromones, but trust me they are.
                                Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It's true, she's right. It's all those lovely impulsive people who can't help themselves that are so much fun, but not everyone is so unreserved ^_~

i dont think theres nothing wrong with you but like Cheerio said you just need to find your sweet spot and take it from there
                                AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Welcome. <3

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X