yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Babe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe

I need to read some more reviews on Babe and what combos you use. PLEASE AND THANK YOU

I'd like to read more reviews abou tthis one too. I was hoping for a sample with my last order (i think i asked for one, but i'm not sure), but maybe there are no samples for this one?
    PXS Product
    Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
    (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
    Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
    Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
      I need to read some more reviews on Babe and what combos you use. PLEASE AND THANK YOU
      I only had a sample for this one so I wasn't able to test it out too much, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by ephoebe23 View Post
        I'd like to read more reviews abou tthis one too. I was hoping for a sample with my last order (i think i asked for one, but i'm not sure), but maybe there are no samples for this one?
        Yes, there are samples for this but maybe at the time there were none available. Did you ask via the order notes?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Yes, there are samples for this but maybe at the time there were none available. Did you ask via the order notes?
          Yes i did, but it's ok, next time
          PXS Product

LPMP

Comment

ok so if you haven't tried babe, you are seriously missing out. Babe is ridiculous!!!!! I stopped using it because I ran out but very great hits using it. Can others who have used it chime in? Maybe we don't have enough females on here to contribute

Comment

ok so if you haven't tried babe, you are seriously missing out. Babe is ridiculous!!!!! I stopped using it because I ran out but very great hits using it. Can others who have used it chime in? Maybe we don't have enough females on here to contribute
              I've read nice reviews abou it here on the forum, that's why i wanted to give it a try and see what it can do for me, before getting a full bottle
              How much do you usually use?
              PXS Product

LPMP

Comment

Oh wow girl. You peeked my interest. What kind of hits were you getting?

Comment

I feel like it makes me share more? idk. Men have come up to me and said I was beautiful. People are attracted to me.. they come by and want to talk and linger. However, I still can't work my magic on this one person. HELP me!!!! I'm sort of not myself around him.. I'm not sure why because I don't like him. Is it because maybe i feel intimidated by him? He's quite closed off... I need to break through. What can I do?

Comment

I feel like it makes me share more? idk. Men have come up to me and said I was beautiful. People are attracted to me.. they come by and want to talk and linger. However, I still can't work my magic on this one person. HELP me!!!! I'm sort of not myself around him.. I'm not sure why because I don't like him. Is it because maybe i feel intimidated by him? He's quite closed off... I need to break through. What can I do?
                    I think that when you are too focused on getting a reaction from a certain someone you overthink your actions "what should i say?" , "should i do this?" , "should i do that?" , "should i stand like this?" etc you are trying too much and it shows, and the other person picks up on that energy.

What i've noticed with myself is that when i act like that, overthink my moves etc, i never get the results i want. Everytime though I've said to myself "f*ck this, i don't care about him anymore" then BAM that's when all of the sudden the target approches me on his own

So I'd say use these great little "weapons" from here but don't focus on him, focus on yourself and he'll start noticing you on his own.
                    PXS Product

LPMP

Comment

It d does not elicit a "skanky" perception I realize that may or may not be desired- there are other options which get more down and dirty than Babe.

Comment

Sweetpea~ I would try bliss. The self effects are very nice and extremely calming. It allows you to be a little more loose (not in a dirty way). You might see how you like bliss alone and then mix it. It definitely mixes well with the sexier blends in my opinion! Apologies if you have already tried it!
                        Jenny

Comment

I wore Babe last night and the men was like a flue to the light which resulted in free beers and drinks all night and the self effect was I thought I looked so much better than usual.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How much of Cops are in Babe? Is it safe to spray on neck and/or chest since I know hair/top of head is off-limits due to Cops? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by VincitQueSeVincit View Post
                              How much of Cops are in Babe? Is it safe to spray on neck and/or chest since I know hair/top of head is off-limits due to Cops? Thank you!
                              There is a good dose of cops in Babe. I've worn it and other cop heavy blends (and straight cops) to my chest and neck. I would definitely avoid the hair though

Comment

Came to this thread just in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                  Came to this thread just in time.
                                  just in time, for...what? who is your victim? lol
                                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

just in time, for...what? who is your victim? lol
                                    Haha, I'm meeting someone on Tuesday. I'm debating on whether I should wear pheros or not. It seems like I get more attention without than with it which makes me wonder if I produce "enough." But if I do decide to wear it, I want to wear Xist alone (after reading the Imprinting thread). I bought a Vanilla Bean lotion, so I hope the vanilla smell takes over and not the musky smell of Xist.

I'm just not sure yet. I'll decide the day of... he seems very into me already, though. I may not need it. Decisions, decisions.

May be a little off topic but I finally found a manifesting technique that works for me and I'm convinced I manifested exactly who I was searching for... so that's why it makes the decision so complicated. I'll report back on Wednesday. I may go without and wear one for our next date and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Haha, I'm meeting someone on Tuesday. I'm debating on whether I should wear pheros or not. It seems like I get more attention without than with it which makes me wonder if I produce "enough." But if I do decide to wear it, I want to wear Xist alone (after reading the Imprinting thread). I bought a Vanilla Bean lotion, so I hope the vanilla smell takes over and not the musky smell of Xist.

I'm just not sure yet. I'll decide the day of... he seems very into me already, though. I may not need it. Decisions, decisions.

May be a little off topic but I finally found a manifesting technique that works for me and I'm convinced I manifested exactly who I was searching for... so that's why it makes the decision so complicated. I'll report back on Wednesday. I may go without and wear one for our next date and see what happens.
                                      Girl, me too! I'm of the impression that most men like to look at me but not speak when wearing the pheros. It's weird, but I'm getting used to it.

This sounds like an excellent idea to wear xist alone, is this a first meeting or have you met this person before? Are you sure he's someone you'd like to have fall in love with you. I read that men love the smell of vanilla and I believe pumpkin pie, so you made a great choice in scent too.

Congrats on your manifestation, must be nice.
                                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Girl, me too! I'm of the impression that most men like to look at me but not speak when wearing the pheros. It's weird, but I'm getting used to it.

This sounds like an excellent idea to wear xist alone, is this a first meeting or have you met this person before? Are you sure he's someone you'd like to have fall in love with you. I read that men love the smell of vanilla and I believe pumpkin pie, so you made a great choice in scent too.

Congrats on your manifestation, must be nice.
                                        This is the first meeting, which is why I want to go there without wearing Xist and then on our "official first date" wear one. But I realized that when I was testing out the pheros on the days that I was running focus groups, I got more attention without them than with. I had four focus groups on different days. I alternated the days. Day 1: wear a phero, day 2: no phero, and repeat the next two dates. Always more attention without them. Which is weird.

I've been wearing the vanilla bean lotion even though I'm not going out just so my skin can get used to the scent and that it'll "stick" on me. I also have been burning a really nice vanilla scented candle. Vanilla all around.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X