yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Women's cover scent options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's cover scent options

here's a quick reference for all the new ladies checking out PSX and want a quick reference. I've also attached a link to the FAQ.

Mucho gracias, mi amigas

AXS: Also known as Pure Feminine Mystique this delectable fragrance is as mysterious as it is warm, feminine and inviting. Its been described as seducing, soothing, breath taking and is sure to entice the men around you, both acquainted and those wanting to be acquainted. Its rich, yet gently soft notes have touches of amber, jasmine, greens, Cashmeran and Vanilla.

Jasmine/Vanilla/Citrus: Perfect for a summer eve or romantic getaway this amazing high quality jasmine has notes of Jasmine, vanilla, grapefruit and bergamot. Incredibly whenever we are making a blend with this one we have to clear the room of the guys. They quickly forget their work and start to flirt with their female coworkers. Combined with the pheromones this one is certain to leave the guys in your life wanting more. Steve has professed his love for this one time and again.

Amber/Rose: A simple, delicate blend of a special deep dark amber and rose. This is no ordinary rose though or rose wood, this is actual rose petals from an unnamed royal garden. You are going to just adore this fragrance.
    Pheromones Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Do pheromones work?

THANKS!!

Comment

What about the other ones? Can you describe their smell? How are all of them with wearing under regular perfumes or do you just recommend unscentedfor some?

Comment

Hi Mystic Beauty- I know this reply is a couple of months late, but I'll have a go at answering your question.

Here is a link to my lengthy description of "Le Chocolat" scent: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...chocolat-scent

It sparked some interesting comparative discussion on a couple of scents you might want to read about.

And here is a link to the discussion of the "Sweet Sensations" scent: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-women/8581-pink-sugar

These two scents are the ones I gravitate to the most. I like them both, and find that now the XS packages come with the scents separate so you can add them in to your blends as you like, it makes it easier for me to get a balance of what I feel is just enough (but not too much) scent. You see, I usually wear 2 or 3 blends at a time on different parts of my body. So at full strength, with quite a few sprays on my skin the scents can get a bit overwhelming to me. But if I put a smaller amount of scent into the blends when they arrive, I can then always use another perfume with a harmonious scent over the top if it needs just a little extra covering.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
          Hi Mystic Beauty- I know this reply is a couple of months late, but I'll have a go at answering your question.

Here is a link to my lengthy description of "Le Chocolat" scent: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...chocolat-scent

It sparked some interesting comparative discussion on a couple of scents you might want to read about.

And here is a link to the discussion of the "Sweet Sensations" scent: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-women/8581-pink-sugar

These two scents are the ones I gravitate to the most. I like them both, and find that now the XS packages come with the scents separate so you can add them in to your blends as you like, it makes it easier for me to get a balance of what I feel is just enough (but not too much) scent. You see, I usually wear 2 or 3 blends at a time on different parts of my body. So at full strength, with quite a few sprays on my skin the scents can get a bit overwhelming to me. But if I put a smaller amount of scent into the blends when they arrive, I can then always use another perfume with a harmonious scent over the top if it needs just a little extra covering.
          Hi Morgaine, I'm new to Pheros and bought the Innocence XS scented which smells great, but I also received Tease XS as a sample (unscented) but find I cannot wear it as it (it causes my sinuses to get stuffy & sneezing), but it gives me the best self-effects (better than Innocence) so i would like to wear it out to see how other people respond to me wearing it. Also, the stinky smell never dies down. What am I doing wrong? What kind of cover would you suggest? I strong perfume?

Comment

• Morgaine
            Morgaine commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry for late reply! Tease is my favourite! See below for lengthy reply that won't fit in this comment box...

Hi Spicy Kitten! Tease is the blend I use the most, because it is both social and sexy, and seems to work well with everyone, in any situation. I have previously bought it unscented, and yes it smells strong. I added a small amount of a concentrated perfume oil I love to the bottle- I think about 0.5mls to a 10ml bottle, which I believe s similar to the amount of fragrance SteveO and his team add to the scented products here. If you have a strong, long lasting perfume oil you know you'll be happy to wear a lot this is a great way to scent things. Just don't go overboard and add too much scent, because it'll make the blend hard to wear.
          These days I buy Tease scented with Sweet Sensations. I have many blends with this cover scent, and with some of the stronger smelling blends even with the scent added the mone scent initially shows through. This is true for Tease, mainly because of the cops in it. It changes the Sugared Sweetness scent compared to the way it smells with other blends- gives it a slight sickly fruity sweetness when I first spray it on. Don't panic though, when applying any strong smelling blend this is the best way to cover it:

1. First apply a bit of a perfume spray or oil that has enough depth and longevity to cover the scent (no really light airy scents). You could use a perfume that is complimentary to that of your scented mones, if they are pre-scented with Sugared Sweetness, etc.
          2. Wait at least a few minutes for the perfume to settle in and dry down.
          3. Now spray your pheromone blend over the top of where your perfume is located.
          4. Give it at least 10 minutes to properly dry down. Strong smelling blends, particularly with cops, may need longer to properly settle in.
          5. Once it's dried down you can respray with a little perfume over the top for extra coverage.

If you don't want to perfume before apply the mones, let them dry then perfume well afterwards. You may want to take your perfume with you in case you need to touch up later in the day- some blends will start to poke through after a few hours.

Smelly blends with cops: Tease, Desire Me Plus, Desire Me Oil, Temptress, Babe, PSEL, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Xist for Women

Smelly blends (according to my sensitive nose) without cops: Fantasy, Connections, Vibe, Bliss (this is the smelliest!), Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
            Hi Spicy Kitten! Tease is the blend I use the most, because it is both social and sexy, and seems to work well with everyone, in any situation. I have previously bought it unscented, and yes it smells strong. I added a small amount of a concentrated perfume oil I love to the bottle- I think about 0.5mls to a 10ml bottle, which I believe s similar to the amount of fragrance SteveO and his team add to the scented products here. If you have a strong, long lasting perfume oil you know you'll be happy to wear a lot this is a great way to scent things. Just don't go overboard and add too much scent, because it'll make the blend hard to wear.
            These days I buy Tease scented with Sweet Sensations. I have many blends with this cover scent, and with some of the stronger smelling blends even with the scent added the mone scent initially shows through. This is true for Tease, mainly because of the cops in it. It changes the Sugared Sweetness scent compared to the way it smells with other blends- gives it a slight sickly fruity sweetness when I first spray it on. Don't panic though, when applying any strong smelling blend this is the best way to cover it:

1. First apply a bit of a perfume spray or oil that has enough depth and longevity to cover the scent (no really light airy scents). You could use a perfume that is complimentary to that of your scented mones, if they are pre-scented with Sugared Sweetness, etc.
            2. Wait at least a few minutes for the perfume to settle in and dry down.
            3. Now spray your pheromone blend over the top of where your perfume is located.
            4. Give it at least 10 minutes to properly dry down. Strong smelling blends, particularly with cops, may need longer to properly settle in.
            5. Once it's dried down you can respray with a little perfume over the top for extra coverage.

If you don't want to perfume before apply the mones, let them dry then perfume well afterwards. You may want to take your perfume with you in case you need to touch up later in the day- some blends will start to poke through after a few hours.

Smelly blends with cops: Tease, Desire Me Plus, Desire Me Oil, Temptress, Babe, PSEL, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Xist for Women

Smelly blends (according to my sensitive nose) without cops: Fantasy, Connections, Vibe, Bliss (this is the smelliest!), Odyssey.
            Thank you Morgaine!! I think I will try blending a little of an oil with it to the bottle. This is an awesome idea.

Comment

I honestly Love Bliss! I kinda liked the smell it was strong at first but not too much funk! I like to use flowery sweet smells to cover, but do yourself a favor if not using oil. At least use Eau de Parfum... no toilet water it will not keep you covered....
              Jenny

Comment

I'm once again playing catch up on the forum, learning so much love reading what everyone has to say and different experiences. I have the pleasure of working with all these amazing scents daily, i have to say my favorites are sweet sensations, La chocolate and, AXS (pure feminine mystique). Jasmine Vanilla and Amber Rose are great too though!
                , Bobbi

Comment

It took a while to have them replicated but we now have
                  Pink Sugar
                  JAdore
                  Flower Bomb
                  Sexy Amber

I'll be adding them to the store

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    PINK SUGAR?! SEXY AMBER?! I must go investigate....!!!

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  It took a while to have them replicated but we now have
                  Pink Sugar
                  JAdore
                  Flower Bomb
                  Sexy Amber

I'll be adding them to the store
                  AAAAaaaaand as of right now they are all up and available

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	298
Size:	626.8 KB
ID:	50643

your move ladies

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

2000GT's deription has me longing to bask in the heady euphoria of the women's scents.

Comment

This is very useful. Ive always keot it safe with jasmine/Vanilla. now I can try others

Comment

I've ever only tried the amber/ rose scent. I got DM+ in sweet sensations from the contest the ever generous XSteveO held.

OMG. So delicious smelling. You can smell the cops initially but after dry down it was hardly detectable. It blended with the scent perfectly. I LOVED that it wasn't a strong cloying scent. It reminded me of cotton candy. The fresh kind, not the burnt cotton candy that, that aquolina perfume sometimes reminds me of. I was worried because I tend to find sweet scents cloying since these days I grab for light fresh out the shower scents.

So so happy with it, I think I may add Sweet Sensations to future purchases.

Comment

I have two questions for people who are familiar with the newer of the women's cover scents!

1. If I were to get DM oil in Le Chocolat and one of the sprays in Pink Sugar (say, Glow or PSEL), how well would these two scents layer?
                          I'm familiar with Pink Sugar as that's what I used to wear to cover stinky cops from another vendor... but I don't know what Le Chocolat smells like so I'm struggling to get a feel for it.

2. Does Le Chocolat run the risk of becoming cloying or annoying in a hot sticky environment? Most of the reviews seem to say agree that it's a suprisingly soft scent, but exactly how soft/subtle are we talking here? Again, I'm thinking of DM oil for this one.

Thank you in advance!
                          "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                          (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post
                            1. If I were to get DM oil in Le Chocolat and one of the sprays in Pink Sugar (say, Glow or PSEL), how well would these two scents layer?

2. Does Le Chocolat run the risk of becoming cloying or annoying in a hot sticky environment? Most of the reviews seem to say agree that it's a suprisingly soft scent, but exactly how soft/subtle are we talking here? Again, I'm thinking of DM oil for this one.

Thank you in advance!
                            1. I have Le Chocolat in one of my singles, I use Pink sugar over it often, to also cover the unscented mones I apply along with it. They are sweet goodness together imo ?? Pink sugar is the one that stands out more when layering the two fragrances.

2. It IS surprisingly soft. Like a skin scent. After initial application, it dries down soft and close to the skin. I think for DM, it would be fine post dry down
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

1. I have Le Chocolat in one of my singles, I use Pink sugar over it often, to also cover the unscented mones I apply along with it. They are sweet goodness together imo ?? Pink sugar is the one that stands out more when layering the two fragrances.

2. It IS surprisingly soft. Like a skin scent. After initial application, it dries down soft and close to the skin. I think for DM, it would be fine post dry down
                              Ahh this is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you for replying!

EDIT: Hmm, now I'm thinking I should have ordered my Tease in Le Chocolat.. I went with Jasmine Vanilla just to be safe. Ah well!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                If you like Pink Sugar, have you tried XS Sweet Sensations? SS is ever so slightly more berry, but oh so pink sweet goodness...

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                              If you like Pink Sugar, have you tried XS Sweet Sensations? SS is ever so slightly more berry, but oh so pink sweet goodness...

Comment

Comparing Pink sugar from aquolina, sweet sensations smells more mature, but I wouldn't call it a mature scent. Pink sugar by aquolina smells like Sweet Sensation's louder younger sister

Comment

• Marianne
                                  Marianne commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Ooh that is an intriguing description!

I want to get Glow, can someone suggest something that would be strong enough for the cops? I really dont want to have to wait and then add a cover scent. Vanilla Jasmine wasnt strong enough for Babe

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X