yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pink Sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Sugar

I have the aldehyde that makes up the pink sugar aspect of this classic. Wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this as a fragrance. It wouldn't be pink sugar per say, and I'd provide for samples first, but checking for interest.
    Yes, please do
    92.31%
    No interest
    7.69%

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

cinnamaldehyde?

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not quite right. Its more for a cinnamon flavor/taste.

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a product w Cinnameldehyde, but now that I think about it Pink Sugar doesn't really have that much cinnamon"ness".

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      But yes your right it is mainly used for taste/flavor.

So we have this new fragrance that is just divine. It has a base of smokey vanilla with touches of a tonka bean and cotton candy. There are notes of white musk on top too.

When taking it out for testing I had four baristas at buckystars arguing on who should get to wear it. My friend was talking to one of them and a random guy approached her which isn't odd at all. He was like you remind me so much of my ex. She used to wear something called pink-sugar but this is different. Its warmer and more soft. Then he said it was reminiscent of a summer fair, which is exactly what I was going for. All ladies orders will be getting this as a sample. I'm excited this was created in house by myself as a tribute to a day at the fair with an ex-girlfriend I was missing. I already have numerous requests for just the perfume.

There's another version that's more complex with citrus notes and a bit of patchuili that is still curing. Might be a great one but it needs more time to come together.

Both of these are highly diffusive. We tested in a 20 foot room and it was 4 minutes to smell it on the other side with regular air flow and no silage movement.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

PS: I still need a name for the one you'll be getting samples of. Your feedback is welcome

Steve O

Comment

I'm a guy and still willing to try this scent

Comment

any chance you can do blue sugar too? hahaha

Comment

^THIS^

Comment

Yep another one for blue sugar.

Comment

Fills a 20 foot room in a short time span? Sounds amazing!

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll be starting a thread all about diffusion tech tonight. It will have a list of some molecules we are testing for easy replication.

By the description i got(while talking with Steve) about his new creation
                I was certain that i was smelling it all the way to Europe

As for blue sugar... Is this the one you are referring to
                http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/A...Sugar-976.html
                as i never smelled that :(

Is it close to Sexual Sugar Daddy by Michel Germain?
                Top Notes: Crystallized grapefruit zest, Cinnamon bark, Fir balsam
                Middle Notes: Caramelized praline, French lavender, Patchouli
                Heart Notes: Leather, Sweet tobacco accord, Sandalwood

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                idle @ socials

Comment

That's the one Idle... That might be my new nickname tho, "Sexual Sugar Daddy" haha!

Comment

Well there's an issue with the diffusion I had to correct. It was uncontrollable and created an unidentifiable signature. A pheromone blend is only as good as its diffusion so if you cannot associate it with any one person it doesn't do anyone any good. That's a lot of anyone

Steve O

Comment

So what you are saying is, that it will be ready soon but not yet, and a male version is on it's way?

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                        So what you are saying is, that it will be ready soon but not yet, and a male version is on it's way?
                        Sorry, I should have made myself more clear. The diffusion had to be corrected first before the release as a sample fragrance. 20 feet is great, but we are having issues with uncontrollable burnout. It was going so fast the mones were depleted rapidly. We were able to correct the problem so that you can still have great diffusion in a controllable style with excellent traceable silage. If nobody knows where the scent is coming from the mones wouldn't be very effective.

I wouldn't say this is like Pink Sugar, well because I never had the pleasure to experience it. I wanted to create something more reminiscent of a summer fair and I think we nailed it. So far every women (minus one) that has smelled it has asked for a bottle. Maybe I'm onto something here.

In my process to create this blend another blend was created with similar notes, but a little more citrus on the top notes a dark rich middle. Its tough to say it will turn out to be anything as it needs more time to come together but its definitely masculine.

I'm sending out the samples to the ladies with no working name. Our working name is XSweet but we are searching for a more permanent name.

Steve O

Comment

blue sugar I think I tried because of MrGoodbar. It smells like....cotton candy combined with liquorice??? I'm not sure if thats even a good description.... it smells like a candy store. I love it and girls have too ever since I switched from coolwater/curve

Comment

Why am I now seeing this thread. I have been waaaaaay too busy. Why are the men all up in the female section. Horrible, just horrible.

Pick me Steve, me , me. The summer is the best time. I plan to purchase Ascend for my hubby for a gift and you can include the sample then. It may be far but am saving up for loads of stuff.

Comment

So I've just received my first package, and had added this "Sweet Sensations" scent to most of the sprays I ordered. As I tend to go for softish pinkish scents a lot (especially at work) I thought it seemed the safest bet. A couple of hours ago I swiped a little Flirt on purely to try the scent. Don't know if it strictly should be reviewed here, but it's always good for people to have an idea what things might smell like...

It has pleasantly surprised me. I've only tried Pink Sugar as a hair perfume (weaker version), but don't think that much of it. This scent, however, is quietly intriguing. It has a soft, sweet, feminine pinkness to it, but is made more complex by a deeper, more mysterious element that adds overall depth and complexity without taking over. It is what I would describe as a soft yet strong scent, and has not morphed or weakened since I applied it at least 2 hours ago. It could also easily be used in conjunction with other perfumes as well, as long as you didn't overdo things and perfume bomb everyone. Glad I chose it. I've added a little review on it to the Female fragrances page as well.

Comment

Any other ladies tried this out and have a comparison to pink sugar? Or a observation about sillage?

Comment

Most of the notes are not like aquolina pink sugar, although it's sweet and pink too. It hides cops and other mones well. It's easily covered/mixed with any sweet perfume or oil. I agree with morgaine, it has a twist (balsam?) that makes it complex, very original and addicting. The more I wear it, the more I like it!

Comment

I've tried Jasmine Vanilla and Sweet Sensations (pink sugary). I do like Sweet Sensations better. Jasmine Vanilla is light and airy. It reminds me of a day at the beach, which isn't bad. But I think if you want a slightly stronger cover, Sweet Sensations is a better choice.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X