yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and Excercising

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pheromones and Excercising

    I have been exercising on and off since December 2020. I realize when I do it regular I see a huge difference in weight and in loosing stubborn belly fat and all


    However, I tend to stop when I get depressed, de motivated, tired from life etc

    And because I love bread, pastries, fry foods I know it is affecting my progress when I exercise. I really have a weakness for bad food


    I started to wonder how many ladies here exercise regularly and if they incorporate mones to help them





  • #2
    Anything with enone seems to help a lot. Sport is really great too. It keeps me really focused on my form and completing each set.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Isis View Post
      Anything with enone seems to help a lot. Sport is really great too. It keeps me really focused on my form and completing each set.

      Do you go to the gym or do you use the mones for sports?

      Comment


      • #4
        I exercise regularly and while I will sometimes throw on Sport or something I usually don't wear any mones to the gym. I've worn PSEL in the past when I was trying to attract one of the hot trainers but instead he striked up a conversation with the guy working out next to me, and men I wasn't interested in kept talking to me instead. Nothing worse than when mones hit the wrong target.

        I don't really have a reason for not wearing Sport more often while working out, I just don't feel it's necessary. I'd be more likely to wear sport if I had a day of cleaning ahead of me or something. At this point I like to be left alone during my workouts so pheros at the gym are usually a no-go.

        I will say though, finding a gym I really like has been a huge part of my motivation to go. A clean place with lots of machines and attractive people makes all the difference (as shallow as that may sound).
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

        Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

        Comment


        • KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          He had opposite tastes, no reflection on your hotness

      • #5
        Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
        I exercise regularly and while I will sometimes throw on Sport or something I usually don't wear any mones to the gym. I've worn PSEL in the past when I was trying to attract one of the hot trainers but instead he striked up a conversation with the guy working out next to me, and men I wasn't interested in kept talking to me instead. Nothing worse than when mones hit the wrong target.

        I don't really have a reason for not wearing Sport more often while working out, I just don't feel it's necessary. I'd be more likely to wear sport if I had a day of cleaning ahead of me or something. At this point I like to be left alone during my workouts so pheros at the gym are usually a no-go.

        I will say though, finding a gym I really like has been a huge part of my motivation to go. A clean place with lots of machines and attractive people makes all the difference (as shallow as that may sound).

        My masseuse once told me that sitting all day while working is like smoking cigarettes

        Working at home is 90% great but it has it's challenges

        In addition to work, toddlers, a sassy teen girl I am swamped. I am only able to do my workouts at home

        I need to find that motivation to keep going and to even start sometimes

        Comment


        • #6
          Isis and I have similar experiences. Enone is my motivator. Even Babe has surprised me in this area. I wear XSport when I know it's going to be a long day, keep it in my purse even because I don't always know which day may be grueling ahead of time. XSport help me with endurance, where the Enone products push me in the motivation/need to move department.

          I've been working throughout the "pandemic" though, so I haven't had the same homebound issues as many others. Plus my work IS a workout, some days much more than others, part hiit and part weight lifting As long as I continue in this line of work, the gym would just be for "fun". If I had to workout at home, I might have to resort to bench pressing lil Nu (which she would probably LOVE )

          I think it's safe to say we ALL have our weaknesses for bad food I KNOW I do, pastries and fried food are at the top of my list, lol.

          We all love you just the way you are! Be well and I hope you find a path that works for you
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

          Comment


          • #7
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcovTxRuoKY

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0nq4UDHndY


            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG4PCfFcfxc


            Loads of carbs, goes right to the boom boom and waist


            Thank you for the pheromone advice. I will definitely try that out.


            More than anything thanks for the love.

            Comment


            • NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr Right walked in on the BBQ video and was all, "Oooo, whatcha watching there...?

          • #8
            Sport and Comply works. Try them together for the OOOOMMP, when you hate working out and only want to be living the sweet sofa life.
            Arsenal

            ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

            LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

            Comment


            • KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              ahahah sofa life

          • #9
            Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Sport and Comply works. Try them together for the OOOOMMP, when you hate working out and only want to be living the sweet sofa life.
            I can honestly say I miss going to the gym. I love to work out but kids and life and so much responsibility just sucks the ZEAL OUT OF YOU

            Is it too late to trade my family in for some parrots and a gold fish ?

            Comment


            • #10
              I wore Comply out running tonight, and it certainly helped get back the motivation lol
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense

              Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist

              Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
              OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girl
              Butter Scotch

              Comment


              • KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                that is more than one vote for comply

            • #11
              Originally posted by KateD View Post

              I can honestly say I miss going to the gym. I love to work out but kids and life and so much responsibility just sucks the ZEAL OUT OF YOU

              Is it too late to trade my family in for some parrots and a gold fish ?
              I miss it too, and the day have to few hours for it all.

              When people say something like "after Covid_19 is over", I am going to...., it almost sound like "when I win the lottery, I am going to....", to me.

              Like me: I am so going to work out at my gym after covid_19.
              Arsenal

              ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

              LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

              Comment


              • #12
                Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                I miss it too, and the day have to few hours for it all.

                When people say something like "after Covid_19 is over", I am going to...., it almost sound like "when I win the lottery, I am going to....", to me.

                Like me: I am so going to work out at my gym after covid_19.

                When you work out at home, how do you do it?

                Comment


                • #13
                  Originally posted by KateD View Post


                  When you work out at home, how do you do it?
                  I have wrist and anchle weights and use them when I do house chores.
                  Arsenal

                  ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                  LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                    I have wrist and anchle weights and use them when I do house chores.

                    Oh no, that's definitely not gonna get rid of my new budha belly

                    Comment


                    • #15
                      Originally posted by KateD View Post


                      Oh no, that's definitely not gonna get rid of my new budha belly
                      Nope, but it would help strengthen your core.
                      Arsenal

                      ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                      LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                      Comment


                      • #16
                        Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                        Nope, but it would help strengthen your core.
                        You are 100% their love and The Core means everything.

                        Comment


                        • #17
                          I can't attest that pheromones work for me when I don't feel like getting up and working out. In fact I was going to post something about this very subject but it seems like KateD beat me to it. I can attribute a lot of my weight lifting success to (2) things: weed and pheromones! I feel calmer, more focused and internal confidence! Also in times where I lift to fatigue, I still want to do more reps and sets but not too much to hurt myself. I've notice that I've increased my weight poundage by 5 and consume lots more water than I usually do...

                          After doing a (40) minute workout at home, completely spent - I walked around my neighborhood for a good 2 1/2 hours just to release...(and I was wearing xsport) I still have to do more testing on that specific product..

                          However specific mones DO help me get out of the rut I was in and for the betterment - (I know I'm not female but wanted to add my 2 cents)

                          Comment


                          • #18
                            Originally posted by HeWhoCaresDaLeast View Post
                            I can't attest that pheromones work for me when I don't feel like getting up and working out. In fact I was going to post something about this very subject but it seems like KateD beat me to it. I can attribute a lot of my weight lifting success to (2) things: weed and pheromones! I feel calmer, more focused and internal confidence! Also in times where I lift to fatigue, I still want to do more reps and sets but not too much to hurt myself. I've notice that I've increased my weight poundage by 5 and consume lots more water than I usually do...

                            After doing a (40) minute workout at home, completely spent - I walked around my neighborhood for a good 2 1/2 hours just to release...(and I was wearing xsport) I still have to do more testing on that specific product..

                            However specific mones DO help me get out of the rut I was in and for the betterment - (I know I'm not female but wanted to add my 2 cents)

                            This is perfect. I had a good laugh when you said weed and mones help you with your workout routines. ahahahaha

                            I totally appreciate your feedback and of course, I welcome the feedback from the men as well

                            Thanks for your input

                            Don't think I noticed this is your first post and you broke that barrier on my thread.

                            Gee, I feel special Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

                            Comment


                            • #19
                              I have a knack at making the ladies giggle, sniggle and ..jiggle

                              my post virginity has been broken and weed when put to good use can be highly complimentary..

                              Have a good one KateD

                              Comment


                              • #20
                                Originally posted by KateD View Post

                                You are 100% their love and The Core means everything.
                                Agreed, a strong core is very important.
                                Arsenal

                                ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                                LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                                Comment

                                Ad down

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X