yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and Excercising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P83 made me push myself and Comply made me not want to give up. Haven't tried them together yet but it'd probably be a good combo.

Comment

New to the Permones world.
      I posted earlier and found your posting here to be interesting in using Mones for work out. Below is what I posted to Primrose

"I would say quite possibly yes. I think i was wearing the Evolve (Sexy one, still trying to keep the names and code names straight). I wore evolve that evening to see the reactions. I think i caught one younger girl looking over at me a couple times while i was tread milling. Another was this hot MILF that Ive eye balled a few times. Other than that nothing.
      In regards to the workout. I was sweating more profusiously then before. I usually have a red bull before a workout, and i drank that hours ago, so usualy when i get to the gym its just kind of a more typical workout. When i wore Evolve (sprayed on my neck and beard). I worked out MUCH harder. I was sweating more too.
      Ive read that mens sweat has some of the phermones in it that the opposite sex finds attractive. Trying to capture my interactions with what i wear that day. I gotta write it down somewhere so i can try to share as much as i find.

Thanks

Comment

Follow up.
        Went to the gym last night. Sprayed Evolve 3 times, two on the neck and one on the left fore arm. I only really got half the neck each time casue i kinda missed with the spray nozzle. I do have a question as to weather being closer or further away when spraying? Close to have it all gather in one spot and dry off, or diffuse more onto the surface?
        Anyways. Went to the gym, walked through the door and got a pleasant smile from a lady sitting at one of the table/chairs next to the entrance door. I took it upon conincidence she smiled brightly at me. Greeted the Gym attendants and got on a treadmill. I really couldnt smell myself. I dont think it settled properly on my neck and such. Either the gym was getting crowded or the lady and gentleman right next to me wanted to be there. Treaded for half hour then hit the gym floor.
        I tried looking for swivels and looks and eye contacts. I made a few eye contacts. One younger girl really had her head on a swivel and kept looking over. I think she got struck a couple times. Other than that it seemed most gym goers are pretty well focused or the sexual tention in the gym is always up. Either way. The real meat of this post is the testosterone effect. I think the Evolve 'Mone has lost of whatever that effect testoertone production, being the precurser to Test' is I am correct. I really did have an added effect to my lifting. Really was able to push through to failure on alot of lifts.
        Also, for those that are interested. Im not any gym rat, buff, guy, jughead whatever. I have lifted since I was 16 yo when my parents got me one of those Walmart weight bench, then on to high school Olympic equipment to college. In College I obtained a book that helped propel my lifting and muscle definition so much so, to as low as 13 % body fat. I was great shape in my twenties. Anyways the book is called " The High intensity training book by Ellington Darden". In the book it talks about lifting to failure and about testosterone release. When training I could actually taste the bitterness on Test' sometimes. But it really makes lifting hard a success. I bring this up as for the last two session when wearing Evolve, my lifts were harder, and towards the last hour or so, I can again start tasteing the bitterness. It suggested to me that maybe the Phermones in Elvolve must be highly active in connecting and making the Testosterone.
        Now Im no chemist/Scientist, but this is an interesting effect for me. I will say that spraying on my neck really wasnt a hot spot for me. I feel like my chest is. So im gonna try there, and the back of my neck as I think thatll be a hot spot for me as well. I look forward to anyone else commenting on this. I might try to purchase the Beta tested Destroyer as it sounds like it might have a higher impact on the gym session then Evolve.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X