yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The GoddessXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GoddessXS

"My" goddess is beautiful, nurturing, awe inspiring, unattainable and yet the desire to pursue is irrisistable. Her wrath is terrifying. To have her smile or show favor is to have the sun shine on you and warm your very being. You will never be her equal, but you will flourish and be filled with joy in your servitude.
    This is my inner goddess

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
    I envision a general Goddess vibe that you can steer whichever way you need to. Whether it is by your attitude and who / what you invite into your sphere or by adding a smidge of, say (more) cops etc.
    And then SteveO comes along and *poof* the Goddess blend is created...

--------------------
    From 5.19

?Goddess. 1 quasi spray and 2 full.

I have been enjoying my selfies immensely!

Confident, playful, interactive and yet relaxed. Noticed my stride while walking is long, relaxed, confident and with a bit of swing. I've been very interactive with others, men and women. Noticed naughtiness in language, playful puns and insinuations.
    Tbh, it's the selfies I'm liking most. Could be first wear too, as I often notice selfies on new blends I'm trying.

Lil Nu was clingy when I had to leave her before heading off and I was concerned that it would be too "nurturing" or feminized, but no. It's not, lol. I DO feel feminine, confident and pleasant. Flirty, but coy.

Will be reapplying before I see my mom. First app will have been 9+ hours ago. Then I will be spending time with Mr Right later.

Be back when there's more to tell! ??????
    --------------------
    I got to wear your formulation today and Oh My! I'm liking so far! Selfies and the reactions of others

SteveO's goddess blend @ x2

We've had team building this week and while I knew everyone, we don't all know each other well. I noticed more male interaction from the guys I don't normally see as opposed to yesterday. Some general playfulness, some asking about lil Nu, some watching me like they were studying me or seeing me for the first time? Even some chivalry and deference. Among those I know better, men and women, playful banter, naughty puns and innuendos. A female coworker was particularly playful and was very interactive with me today and sat with me each time we had break.

I've really been enjoying the selfies most. Confident, relaxed, playful, interactive, flirty but coy, sway in my walk and a long relaxed gate...the unrushed and unhurried walk of a goddess...

Took my mom out to an appointment and I got more eye contact and attention than she did. When it was time for me to leave after dropping her off back home, she suddenly blurted out a string of thank yous for taking her to her appointment and going along with her. Not that she's usually ungrateful, lol, it was just sudden, emphatic and repeated. Definitely a hit by the behavior.

Lil Nu has been desirous of my attention, but willing to go find something to play with and leave me type this, so long as we're close

Mr Right has been very sweet and complementary and is currently making us all dinner

I'd have to say, we're off to a good start
    -------------------
    Update x2 goddess, (from my journal)

This makes lil Nu clingy and affectionate in a similar fashion to Xist4w! She wants to be near me, in my lap, head on my shoulder or chest. All smiles and "I love you"s and a general cuddle bunny

I was late (minutes - traffic) to work and when I got to our start up meeting, instead of razzing on me, a female co-worker gave me a shoulder rub everyone else just smiled and were happy that I had arrived. I lead off some exercises and the day began, business as usual.

My partner tonight (male) was very deferential.

Mr Right came with lil Nu for lunch and he was very sentimental and complimentary toward me (how things are so different for him now, how I add so much to his life, things he appreciates about me...) and, of course, lil Nu was still being her sweet self, cuddle bug ox...

As much as this enamored men, it also calms them. I've noticed toned down behavior, a contemplative respect, particularly with those who are already attracted to me. A slowed down, thoughtful appreciation...Hmmm.
    -------------------
    From 6.19

So I cut loose a bit today.

x2 Goddess, 30mcgs
    DHEAS, 40mcgs b-nol

Hehe. PARTY.

This is frisky and fun, boisterous, more than a touch naughty and super flirtatious. Disinhibiting and just all around happy.

I needed this today....
    ----------------------

x2 Goddess
    More paperwork, different venue.
    Vendor was very accommodating, complimentary and superfluous
    I absolutely was not going to be able to say I didn't have more than enough information to make an educated decision on my purchases!
    Later with Mr Right, he was sweet and thoughtful and prepared dinner for us.
    It was a quiet night. Much needed after a long day.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Great thread. I'm glad you started this. I haven't been going out as often as I used to because I'm job hunting, but I'm looking forward to reading everyone's reports. Can't wait to start reporting on my results with Goddess. It's currently waiting patiently in the drawer, along with Tease, Flirt, and P82. Nu, what do you think about adding this into a combo for job interviews?

Comment

I just received a full bottle today! Can't wait to update you guys about it!
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

OMFG, there is an official Goddess XS blend? I should pay more attention...

happy power rangers GIF
        PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Nu, what do you think about adding this into a combo for job interviews?
            Hehe, well, for me, Goddess was a bit...flamboyant? for a job interview and I would need to reign her in with something more serious.
            That's how it wears on me though.
            The selfies are great and if I were going for an interview in sales, then I would say absolutely just because of the selfies and banter/interaction.
            It's absolutely an attention getter but it wears as quite a minx on me
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Hehe, well, for me, Goddess was a bit...flamboyant? for a job interview and I would need to reign her in with something more serious.
              That's how it wears on me though.
              The selfies are great and if I were going for an interview in sales, then I would say absolutely just because of the selfies and banter/interaction.
              It's absolutely an attention getter but it wears as quite a minx on me
              When I read "something more serious" I think of Temptress.

I know I'll be going in for interviews soon, so I'm trying to brainstorm some combos. I believe I will only go with 4 combos because I don't want to overdo it. I really want to throw Goddess in there somewhere, especially if my interviewer is male. This would be for senior, manager, and director positions.

Comply
              xs194
              Goddess
              Temptress

But that'll probably scare the hell out of the interviewer, bahaha. I definitely want to appear as that chick!

Comment

Thank you for the thread NuTrix
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

Got my Goddess Blend in the mail today!!!
                black turn up GIF
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Are these coming in FB or samples?
                  PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
                    Full (10 ml) bottles, new blends always get full bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
                      Test blends come as full bottles.
                      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Full (10 ml) bottles, new blends always get full bottles.
                        Haha. You beat me to it!
                        Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                          Vicki Lee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LMAO great minds type at the same time huh? ????

I guess I'll add my experience here as well.

6/13-
                        2x - Goddess (chest)
                        2x - P86 (back of neck)
                        & 2x - Babe on my Grandma's chest, haha

Went out to run some quick errands with my grandma. We were in a great mood together. We went to the local grocery store and when I was picking out some lemons (they were 11 for 98 cents, guys!), two guys kept looking my way. This cute old lady was smiling and looking at me as well. I was trying to get through and this little Jewish girl's shoe fell and her mom not only started at me but she let out a little giggle as she picked up the shoe. Jewish women around here usually just stare with a blank face. My grandma accidentally put some veggies in another woman's cart (the old lady who was smiling at me) and she turned around and joked with my grandma in Creole. She was like, "were you going to gift me those?" in Creole, lol.

Grandma and I stood on line at the register & a man standing next to me (at the next register line) was burning holes through the side of my face with his eyes, goodness! He eventually ended up switching to our line and was behind us now. As the cashier is counting how many lemons were in each bag (we had two bags) and our other stuff that were in plastic bags, I hear the man behind me telling the cashier how many lemons we had. The girl was trying to figure out how many, and he was like, "11 for 98 cents!"

We paid for the sugar canes and then I went to go get them to be cut into pieces. This time it took a little longer to find someone to cut my sugar cane. Anyway, as the guy I found (this guy has never cut my sugar cane before) went to the back to cut my sugar cane, a worker across from me at the meat/butcher station stopped what he was doing, learned against the wall, and said, "How are you?" I said I'm fine and asked how he's doing and he smiled at me and went back to what he was doing.

Comment

Holy Crikey! I thought I sprayed this the other day and was a little disappointed that I didn't get any selfies. Well, I just went back to try it again, and GOOOOOD DAAYYYY! I had taken out GF before (no smell). So that is why no selfies. So I sprayed this for sure this time, and BOY, SHE IS A STINKER!!!!!!!! Whoa!

I'll let you know if I get anything else. lol. This is a "just for me" test tonight.
                          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                            Holy Crikey! I thought I sprayed this the other day and was a little disappointed that I didn't get any selfies. Well, I just went back to try it again, and GOOOOOD DAAYYYY! I had taken out GF before (no smell). So that is why no selfies. So I sprayed this for sure this time, and BOY, SHE IS A STINKER!!!!!!!! Whoa!

I'll let you know if I get anything else. lol. This is a "just for me" test tonight.
                            Really?! Mine smells kinda sweet!

Comment

Do you decipher cops as sweet? Some people do.
                              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

What kind of results qualify to be in here? I'm using Goddess w/ one other combo or stacking it with others. Does that count or is it best to report results that I get with it alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                  What kind of results qualify to be in here? I'm using Goddess w/ one other combo or stacking it with others. Does that count or is it best to report results that I get with it alone?
                                  Well it would best if we could start with breaking down the Goddess blend by itself first then we can add combos IMO.

Comment

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Goddess helped her focus. Cool.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X