yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The GoddessXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I’d like to achieve an Oshun -esque vibe (fun and flirty with a sensuous charm, womanly confidence yet warm and welcoming) so I layered three sampler sprays with Tease. So far I feel relaxed, optimistic, connected and warm.

Comment

• I haven't used goddess inawhile and tried it yesterday with a bit of sweetness and xist. Do pheros go bad? There was something off. or this mix was NOT it

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you have some negative reactions?

• Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I haven't used goddess inawhile and tried it yesterday with a bit of sweetness and xist. Do pheros go bad? There was something off. or this mix was NOT it
      Interesting. I'm curious what happened?
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Sometime when I haven't used a blend in a while, I have to use it for a couple days. Its as if I need some buildup like when I first started testing. I ran into this with API the a week ago, I hadn't used it for at least a month, maybe more. One drop didn't seem to do anything but the next day it wasn't bad. I blamed it on dry skin and weather but I'm also suspecting some natural buildup of like minded pheros may have something to do with it. I hadn't used anything with enone/rone for weeks.

Comment

I haven't used goddess inawhile and tried it yesterday with a bit of sweetness and xist. Do pheros go bad? There was something off. or this mix was NOT it
          Yes please come back and share! One member shared nothing but glowing reports of her Goddess + Sweetness combo. We want to hear your experience too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi View Post

Yes please come back and share! One member shared nothing but glowing reports of her Goddess + Sweetness combo. We want to hear your experience too!
            I've had great results with sweetness and Goddess in the past. I was on the receiving end of people being dismissive or annoyed when I asked for questions/help.

Might have just been an off day. or maybe the xistw did something funny as I had never added it before. Or what meustereate mentioned about needing to build up. I think thats a possibility as after a long break pheros tend to have too much POW initially

Comment

I've had great results with sweetness and Goddess in the past. I was on the receiving end of people being dismissive or annoyed when I asked for questions/help.

Might have just been an off day. or maybe the xistw did something funny as I had never added it before. Or what meustereate mentioned about needing to build up. I think thats a possibility as after a long break pheros tend to have too much POW initially
              I've noticed Xist in particular completely changes the vibe of a mix. Sometimes in a very wonderful way...other times not so much. There are some pheros I can add to others and it won't do anything negative regardless of what else I'm using assuming I don't OD (such as Engage or Desire Me). Or at least, it will only add a slight change to how the combo effects myself and others. But Xist can change the mood completely
              I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I've experienced this too!

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

I've noticed Xist in particular completely changes the vibe of a mix. Sometimes in a very wonderful way...other times not so much. There are some pheros I can add to others and it won't do anything negative regardless of what else I'm using assuming I don't OD (such as Engage or Desire Me). Or at least, it will only add a slight change to how the combo effects myself and others. But Xist can change the mood completely
              Xist makes things more intens, in a way.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

When it connects, it's magic!
                I've noticed, for me, when it changes the vibe/mood, sometimes it's in a neutralizing way. It can bring a high energy mix down quite a bit. I'll be expecting a certain outcome and adding Xist4w has muted it. Not negatively, but the total affect was less sparkly, shiny, bubbly, etc.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Xist makes things more intens, in a way.
                Yes!
                Sometimes it's intimacy, sometimes connections seem intense, compulsory.
                I have seen in some situations where people have opened up (like with Connections) and they appeared uncomfortable about a conversation but were compelled to continue sharing. I can see how a guarded person would eye me with caution, not knowing why they would feel compelled share private details with me, lol.
                Sexuals with Xist4w are fun on strangers for the same reason

Has anyone noticed that the status aspect of Goddess is changed by wearing Xist4w?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• I still don't think I've mastered XiST personally. I am getting crushy hits at one of my jobs. One co-worker in particular is very fond of me, going as far to say he misses me. It has gotten strange reactions from my previous target, almost like he was repelled physically.

I should solo it for a while. I know it’s powerful and I meed to be able to control/steer it properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                    I still don't think I've mastered XiST personally. I am getting crushy hits at one of my jobs. One co-worker in particular is very fond of me, going as far to say he misses me. It has gotten strange reactions from my previous target, almost like he was repelled physically.

I should solo it for a while. I know it's powerful and I meed to be able to control/steer it properly.
                    Some people resist the the things Xist4w can evoke, it can manifest that way. Not the reaction you were looking for, but it was still working
                    The trick is finding the combination that gets around those strongholds, lol. Sometimes it's a mix, sometimes it's more time and exposure.

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes!

Has anyone noticed that the status aspect of Goddess is changed by wearing Xist4w?

Yes, it calms the status aspects down, without removing it entirely.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes, it calms the status aspects down, without removing it entirely.
                        Yes! I didn't want to say that it mutes it, because that wouldn't have been the right word. Still regal but more soft and reserved.

Comment

• I’ve been wanting to wear Goddess solo for months now. One spray to chest…..I was already feeling warm and calm and fluffy today so it should be a nice complement.

I have a scenario in mind for the Goddess + Girlfriend combo recommended a few posts back. With a little DM+….should be fun.

Comment

• Has anyone tried Goddess with Happiness or Engage? If so, what results have you noticed?
                            I'm thinking Goddess and Engage goals are contradictory so the combo may cause confusion/cancel each other out.

I'm trying to balance status with approachability/being perceived as a friendly celebrity...

Comment

• Hi zeo,

I haven't tried that combo, but I have worn "Celebrity" from here many times. I'd say it gives people that starry eyed look when approaching me, the respect, and wanting to know my opinion on things. People are upbeat. Mostly I wear it for the selfies of feeling super confident and happy and a little sexy. I add some copulins to steer it even more in that direction.
                              Perhaps this was helpful

Comment

• I’ve been putting off a bottle of Celebrity for the longest! Time for me to go grab some…..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X