yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 Lifetime Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XSteveO Ooh you will do that for me? I appreciate it. I was actually browsing yesterday looking at XS106B I heard its molecule will be hard to come by or maybe gone forever. Have never used it but I might as well stock up the last ones so I think I'm ready to order some.
    Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-28-2018, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Sale is over right ? For some reason since the weekend I still see the price of 10ml bottles at $37.97 each so not sure if that's discounted or not

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I was being bad and used my Credit cards ????????.
        But the sale was too good to pass up!
        I ordered:
        • Babe
        • Sexy Confidence
        • Celebrity
        • Outspoken
        • Xist/w
        • XSR32
        • P86
        • P96
        Great choice on Celebrity and the putatives. I like them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Thank you. I always get some kind of pressure on my chest when doing heavy exercises. Fortunately, I can rule the heart out now.
          Congrats on your heart being well. Are you breathing properly? I've experienced something similar when hold my breath at times whilst working out, and once I regulate my breathing, everything is smooth thereafter.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

lordhien It shows the price as $37.97 when you see it on the store page but it's priced appropriately when put in the cart.

Unfortunately, I didn't get anything this sale. Had to pay for heart checkup fee. Good thing is my heart is still strong and healthy.
            That's quite concerning, I hope it's not anything serious. Hope you are in good health

Well if we're going to be sharing our Black Friday hauls

1) Xist 30 ml (Quite liked the Oil and wanted to try the spray)
            2) Evolve 10ml (Wanted to go sexual but not too much)
            3) XSR32 (From what I've read I'm interested in the supposed enhancement of other mones quality of it)
            4) LoveBoat 30ml (Seems to be popular and died down so I'm interested in revisiting it)
            5) Diffusion Tech (For the XSR 32 and future purchases)

Xist and LoveBoat are in FXS while Evolve is in Aventus scent. I had Fresh Musk for my previous purchase but it smells like stereotypical old generation smell over here though I wouldn't know how it would be perceived in the West as I read good things about it from those over there. I'll definitely start posting more on my experiences once my break is over. I'm sure others bought way more than I did so would love to hear what you guys got.

�By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Congrats on your heart being well. Are you breathing properly? I've experienced something similar when hold my breath at times whilst working out, and once I regulate my breathing, everything is smooth thereafter.
              Thank you. Yes, I do breath properly when exercising. It's just that when my heartrate is getting higher, I get that pressure on my chest but the diagnostics said otherwise. My lungs xray show nothing as well. Doctor told me it could be my pec muscle getting stressed but I sometimes feel that sharp pain through the back as well so I have no idea anymore what causes it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                lordhien It shows the price as $37.97 when you see it on the store page but it's priced appropriately when put in the cart.

That's quite concerning, I hope it's not anything serious. Hope you are in good health

3) XSR32 (From what I've read I'm interested in the supposed enhancement of other mones quality of it)
                4) LoveBoat 30ml (Seems to be popular and died down so I'm interested in revisiting it)

Xist and LoveBoat are in FXS while Evolve is in Aventus scent. I had Fresh Musk for my previous purchase but it smells like stereotypical old generation smell over here though I wouldn't know how it would be perceived in the West as I read good things about it from those over there. I'll definitely start posting more on my experiences once my break is over. I'm sure others bought way more than I did so would love to hear what you guys got.
                Awesome! Will be looking forward to some reviews ????
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Nightwing Thank you, brother. Great choice of mixes you picked up but why not 30ml Evolve as well? And I see you choose Aventus as recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post

Nice hope to see reviews about these. And a video tutorial on how to add diff tech
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Nice hope to see reviews about these. And a video tutorial on how to add diff tech
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I'm not sure tbh.
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Seems like it

Comment

Add 0.5ml (5%) to your 10ml bottles and shake a couple of times a day for a week. Don't use it meanwhile.

Comment

XSteveO Ooh you will do that for me? I appreciate it. I was actually browsing yesterday looking at XS106B I heard its molecule will be hard to come by or maybe gone forever. Have never used it but I might as well stock up the last ones so I think I'm ready to order some.
                              Barely Legal is great, I had fun with it.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Barely Legal is great, I had fun with it.
                                Is it effective with younger girls like advertised? I just want this aspect of the blend.

Comment

I was being bad and used my Credit cards ????????.
                                  But the sale was too good to pass up!
                                  I ordered:
                                  • Babe
                                  • Sexy Confidence
                                  • Celebrity
                                  • Outspoken
                                  • Xist/w
                                  • XSR32
                                  • P86
                                  • P96
                                  Silly me it was actually 11
                                  ???? I forgot about
                                  • XSP-H
                                  • PSEL
                                  • And Diffusion Tech

Comment

Silly me it was actually 11
                                    ???? I forgot about
                                    • XSP-H
                                    • PSEL
                                    • And Diffusion Tech
                                    WOW, you went all in. More than a year worth of mones.

Comment

WOW, you went all in. More than a year worth of mones.
                                      Im on a mission

Comment

Im on a mission
                                        Looking forward to read your reports.

Comment

Looking forward to read your reports.
                                          Thank you ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X