yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 Lifetime Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
    Have your orders been shipped? I ordered on 23rd but it has not been shipped out. I thought they ship out on the same day?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      Woot woot, i been waiting for this, just got the Evolve 30 ML spray and the Cohesion OIL. Watch out ladies, the Snake is coming!
      Nice. Scented or unscented?

Comment

Have your orders been shipped? I ordered on 23rd but it has not been shipped out. I thought they ship out on the same day?
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Most of the time if you order before 2 pm CST then it will ship the same day unless you ordered single, research or putative molecules. Then your order will be delayed. If that's the case then you will get an email informing you.

I encourage everyone to be patient. Remember XS isn't a big company. It's a handful of very dedicated people who wear many hats. This sale is a huge undertaking. I'm sure it's all hands on deck right now. They probably spent what iare normally their days off to bust their asses for us. I can assure you they will take care of everyone as quickly as humanly possible.

Comment

How do I use the discounts to apply when I purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by Fb6 View Post
              All the 10ml bottles in Men, Women, and Unisex are already discounted at 25%. Just add them in cart.

Comment

Originally posted by Fb6 View Post
                There is an automatic 25% off on all commercial products. There was also a code for an additional 25% off in the newsletter.

Comment

We are closed on Black Friday because family is important to us. Also we say it in the shipping agreement about delays on sales days:

Certain restrictions apply. On business days following extended holiday weekends, during sales and promotions or other heavily visited days, delays may occur and should be expected.Shipping Sub-AgreementTerms of Service
                  With literally hundreds of orders this weekend it will take us some time to get them out. We ask everyone to please be patient as we really do our best to get orders shipped fast.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Nice. Scented or unscented?
                    Scented , it seems due to Canada post strike it will take my package some time to get here, that's ok i can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Scented , it seems due to Canada post strike it will take my package some time to get here, that's ok i can wait.
                      Oh shoot. Hope you get your package sooner.

Comment

Oh god I should have bought these sooner. I had Connections in my cart and was ready to checkout when it got sold out at that instant . Hope you guys have a good time getting what you want .
                        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wasn't expected either. I've been waiting on a huge restock from my NY supplier and we are now over a months time. Sorry it went so fast the supply we had.

• Nightwing
                          Nightwing commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh it's no biggie. I'll just get them at some other point, it kinda shows how popular these things are during a sale.

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                        Oh god I should have bought these sooner. I had Connections in my cart and was ready to checkout when it got sold out at that instant . Hope you guys have a good time getting what you want .
                        Damn that sucks ???? I saw that yesterday that connections sold tf out lmao.
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Unfortunately, I didn't get anything this sale. Had to pay for heart checkup fee. Good thing is my heart is still strong and healthy.

Comment

• XSteveO
                            XSteveO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            let me know when you're caught up and ready to order.

Heart health is much more important than Pheros. Glad you got a clean bill of health!
                          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                            Heart health is much more important than Pheros. Glad you got a clean bill of health!
                            Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                              Unfortunately, I didn't get anything this sale. Had to pay for heart checkup fee. Good thing is my heart is still strong and healthy.
                              Glad to hear all is well.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Glad to hear all is well.
                                Thank you. I always get some kind of pressure on my chest when doing heavy exercises. Fortunately, I can rule the heart out now.

Comment

Thank you XSteveO

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                    Thank you XSteveO

Comment

I was being bad and used my Credit cards ????????.
                                      But the sale was too good to pass up!
                                      I ordered:
                                      • Babe
                                      • Sexy Confidence
                                      • Celebrity
                                      • Outspoken
                                      • Xist/w
                                      • XSR32
                                      • P86
                                      • P96

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X