yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 Lifetime Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I think I have a few saved for this very reason. Didn't want anyone to miss out. I'll let you know how to get one. You too manover84
    That would be great Steve, like I said I hope all works out. Barely Legal isn't written about much, but it's a pretty killer blend.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Me too XSteveO BobiiJo925 if there's any free ill be in for one ????
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I think I have a few saved for this very reason. Didn't want anyone to miss out. I'll let you know how to get one. You too manover84
        Waiting on how to get this to pair with the contest prize for shipping. I may need 2-3 bottles.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Says there are two in stock right now. Do you not see that?

• Bloodburn
          Bloodburn commented
          Editing a comment
          Haven't been checking the store. Just placed an order for it. Thanks.

• Awww I missed it
        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
          Awww I missed it
          Just send a ticket or call. This still applies

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          I think I have a few saved for this very reason. Didn't want anyone to miss out. I'll let you know how to get one. You too

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Thanks steveo
            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Wondering how this year's Black Friday sale would be
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

• Ya just never know, Will it be Friday, will it be cyber Monday will he skip it and have a Hanuka sale, Ya just never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Ya just never know, Will it be Friday, will it be cyber Monday will he skip it and have a Hanuka sale, Ya just never know.
                  I don't care when it is, as long as Putatives are included. I've been waiting for a sale to rack up!!
                  Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post

I don't care when it is, as long as Putatives are included. I've been waiting for a sale to rack up!!
                    Very rare for that to happen. We don't really make money on them in the way you'd think. Most of them are break even when you configure all the costs involved. Some of them lose money while others make up the difference. On top of that you have you're Lifetime Discounts. That's the best way to get them at a discount for sure.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Very rare for that to happen. We don't really make money on them in the way you'd think. Most of them are break even when you configure all the costs involved. Some of them lose money while others make up the difference. On top of that you have you're Lifetime Discounts. That's the best way to get them at a discount for sure.
                      Thanks XSteveO you always come through and clarify at the right time for me.

I definitely still have other beta blends to get on my list! Mascot, Fairy Tale...
                      Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X