yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Brand Ambassador + Event Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brand Ambassador + Event Sale

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you an amazing athlete and Brand Ambassador: Michael "Thunderhorse" Youngblood
    competing for the inaugural World Diamond Fights MMA MEGA MAYHEM 2018 Heavyweight title.
    His competition is the highly respected and feared Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch

The World Kickboxing Association (WKA) sanctioned event will take place live at The BOB Carpenter Center at the University of Delaware which tickets are still available if your local. From what I understand UD is America's top party school too so it should be a fun night for anyone wishing to attend.

Otherwise you can catch the fight on PPV InDemand if you have cable. I haven't been able to find a listing yet for DirecTV yet, but you could watch online at fite.tv which is available on ROKU as a streaming channel. In other words, if you're into MMA, it should be a pretty cool event to watch.

To celebrate we are having a sale! 20% off all retail "spray" brands Men, Women, Unisexy 10ml and 30ml Spray.

Wishing Michael the best of luck. I'll be uploading lots of videos and pictures to our DiscoverXS Instagram page and facebook page

As with all sales Lifetime Discounts are turned off for the event as the sale value is equal/greater than the value of the Lifetime Discount (to those at 25% or Scotty make sure you get the newsletter). Honestly the cart is totally not going to make it easy to work a sale anymore until the upgrade happens. I'll post why it hasn't in the news section. If you're not signed up to the newsletter, we don't do them often, but you are missing out. I'll be sending one out in just a few so you have a little bit to get signed up. It will be worth it. Otherwise no bitching or whining cause I'm super short staffed, overworked and have nobody but XS hotties to look at all day.

Sale runs now through Monday October 8th (Columbus Day - No shipping in USA)

As to the EU store, just buy in US and we will ship from EU (make sure we have stock though or it ships from US).

As to Lifetime Discounts for molecules chill out and wait until Tuesday for them to be reinstated.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Indemand.jpg Views:	1 Size:	130.6 KB ID:	77430

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Pay no mind to the post date. I have been working on it since then but it just started now

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Pay no mind to the post date. I have been working on it since then but it just started now
      Nice! Can't wait to put in my order!
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

XSteveO

When will the EU Store be restocked? I'm just looking for XiSt & Evolve spray, the place has been tumbleweed for almost 6 weeks!! Every item is out of stock!!
        I've contacted Customer Service - who were more than re-assuring - but no ETA on a fresh supply is available.
        Halp!!!

Comment

Is the discount automatically applied...or perhaps only applies to the commercial blends or the blends that have a guarantee rather? I'm unable to see it when viewing the cart

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin Dice View Post
            XSteveO

When will the EU Store be restocked? I'm just looking for XiSt & Evolve spray, the place has been tumbleweed for almost 6 weeks!! Every item is out of stock!!
            I've contacted Customer Service - who were more than re-assuring - but no ETA on a fresh supply is available.
            Halp!!!
            reread

Otherwise no bitching or whining cause I'm super short staffed, overworked and have nobody but XS hotties to look at all day.
            and I'll add no making stuff up either.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              Is the discount automatically applied...or perhaps only applies to the commercial blends or the blends that have a guarantee rather? I'm unable to see it when viewing the cart
              20% off all retail "spray" brands Men, Women, Unisexy 10ml and 30ml Spray
              will be discounted automatically in the cart but the products you have are under Artisan but the coupon still applies to those

Steve O

Comment

Man, Talk about Alpha!!!! I feel so Beta.

Comment

I got the newsletter XSteveO . That sale is insane.

Comment

Yes, I second sensei. This sale is insane. But I don't even know what to get in spray because my pxs pheros are mostly oil.

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Use that coupon but the oils are going super quick. Already out of Evolve, Domination and SOB oils. I'll try to get some made over the weekend and restock

Good luck to Micheal "Thunderhorse" Youngblood for his fight tonight! The sale is pretty amazing unfortunately I already made my purchase a couple of days ago so bad timing I guess
                    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                      Good luck to Micheal "Thunderhorse" Youngblood for his fight tonight! The sale is pretty amazing unfortunately I already made my purchase a couple of days ago so bad timing I guess
                      Not necessarily. I checked and you qualify for the Safe-Sale Rebate program. I just deposited 2800 Reward Points to your account. You scored a TKO!

Safe-Sale Rebates: In the event you make a purchase within two (2) days prior to a sale announced via our email newsletter subscription service, simply submit an email to us at: support@pheromoneXS.com

Steve O

Comment

• Nightwing
                        Nightwing commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Much thanks XSteveO! I'll be sure to make good use of it.

That's quite an impressive sale event. Best of luck to Thunderhorse!

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                        That's quite an impressive sale event. Best of luck to Thunderhorse!
                        This sale is gonna make me bankrupt. What Mone do you guys reccomend for panhadleing?
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Well that was a very interesting development and night.

Here's what I know right now: As it turns out the fight promoters, an outfit called Diamond World Fights made some, what can only be described as, very shady moves and so the World Kickboxing Association (WKA - Sanctioning body) shut the whole thing down.

There were some reports of irregularities with the weigh-ins and apparently none of the fighters, their camps, technicians, even the PPV people were paid. As of this morning all the checks have bounced from this outfit. Thankfully, we the sponsors, the WKA and other concerned parties have all chipped in and provided relief to get the fighters back home.

We were all under the impression we were taking a part of an idea to help out inner-city minority kids! XS is all about values and having a heart, hence the logo. The fighters have demonstrated so much compassion and willingness to put themselves out there as role models, as men and women a child might look up to. Someone who has faced the injustice of inequality, bullying and hardships can look up to and know there is a way forward.

When presented with the idea to take on Michael as a Brand Ambassador, by NoelO I knew right away this guy fit our values. After being completely left out in the cold, with no purse, mounting costs and expenses all of which the fighters put out personally, and a looming sense of grief that none of them even had return tickets home, the resonating gripe was not the personal suffering but rather what about the kids!

And that right there ladies and gentlemen is why I am so proud of Michael "Thunderhorse" Youngblood and the other fighters. A cry heard from the smoldering ashes of what must have felt like a crushing blow to both body and soul, "What about the kids!".

Steve O

Comment

Wow.....I just.....wow.......what? Are you kidding me? Wtf

This is just so messed up.

So much disappointment. For you and the XS team, for Michael and especially for the kids.

That's great that everyone made it home. You're a good man Steve Osborn. That's one of the reasons I'm a loyal customer.

Comment

That is just horrible man. I hope the responsible parties involved have action taken against them, nobody deserves to go through that for another person's gain. Wishing all victims of the incident thoughts and prayers to go through this ordeal.
                              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Sad with the turn of events. I second sensei. You're one good person, SteveO.

Comment

As much as it pains me, I may have to pass on the sale. I hit a deer on my way to work. Major damage and it's not covered by my insurance. So I'm looking at several thousand dollars out of pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                    As much as it pains me, I may have to pass on the sale. I hit a deer on my way to work. Major damage and it's not covered by my insurance. So I'm looking at several thousand dollars out of pocket
                                    Sorry to hear that. Insurance per year here is not that expensive and covers most accidents even without third party but they pay way more less and may not give a discount for consecutive years.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X