New Brand Ambassador + Event Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

This sale is gonna make me bankrupt. What Mone do you guys reccomend for panhadleing?
    Get a job

Comment

sugarbaby , Though we have differences of opinions, this is not meant to be a confrontational forum. Ya know, if you had a reasonable conversation with Primrosse's objection, you just might learn what you have to overcome to get customers. Then you could focus your pheromone experimentation and research.

Comment

Just got my first shipment of the sale! Thanks guys can't wait to test them all out
        Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:sob,evolve, cohesion,flirt,love boat,xist, ascend
        Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection
        Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae roll on:Nude spray:wolf
        Apex Spray:M3X,Core

Comment

Just got my first shipment of the sale! Thanks guys can't wait to test them all out
          That was fast shipping.
          What did you get this round of order may I ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

That was fast shipping.
            What did you get this round of order may I ask?
            Sure I got 30ml bottles of sob xist and ascend I have flirt and love boat otw Friday. The shipping is always crazy fast

Comment

I envy you. I usually get in 10 days.

Again, this was insane sale. And we just had one back in July.

Comment

I usually get my stuff within 48 hrs. I ordered on Mon so it should be here this afternoon.
                Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Got my goodies from the sale yesterday....can't wait to give them a try...crazy sale!
                  My Arsenal: Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Engage, PSEL, Vibe, Thinker, Samples of Temptress, Desire Me, Fantasy, Connections, Fairytale

Comment

Bliss is out of stock so my order has to be shipped by the end of the week with a new batch of it. /sadface

Comment

Bliss is out of stock so my order has to be shipped by the end of the week with a new batch of it. /sadface
                      The master alcamist SteveO will have it out to you soon
                      Look on the bright side you will get a really fresh batch

Comment

I'm heading to Northern region of my country next week and will have quite an adventure.
                        Women in Northern region are hot af, fair skin, cute face.
                        Sad that it won't arrive in time to test.

Comment

I'm heading to Northern region of my country next week and will have quite an adventure.
                          Women in Northern region are hot af, fair skin, cute face.
                          Sad that it won't arrive in time to test.
                          Shame. Well I hope you have a great time it seems from your sig you have a humougous libary of mones I'm sure you will have everything you need

Comment

Shame. Well I hope you have a great time it seems from your sig you have a humougous libary of mones I'm sure you will have everything you need
                            I think I will bring Xist oil for day time use and something else for night.

Comment

I think I will bring Xist oil for day time use and something else for night.
                              Great idea. Sob works well for me at night

Comment

They must A been crazy busy, I didn't get any stickers or notes.
                                Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Yes, Kate replied me in email that it was hectic with the sale orders.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                  X