yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Brand Ambassador + Event Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    The sale was announced here and in the newsletter. Not only that but the sale lasted several days so there was ample opportunity to order. You can't really blame XS because you missed it.
    Damn right

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    The sale was announced here and in the newsletter. Not only that but the sale lasted several days so there was ample opportunity to order. You can't really blame XS because you missed it.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
    Just tried to make a order with the discount and it says it doesn't work, customer service says it's already expires, very disappointing.
    You kissed it it's not there fault

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
    Just tried to make a order with the discount and it says it doesn't work, customer service says it's already expires, very disappointing.
    I don't think they could have helped. There's nothing to be disappointing about when it's been weeks.

Sale runs now through Monday October 8th (Columbus Day - No shipping in USA)

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Yes, Kate replied me in email that it was hectic with the sale orders.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    They must A been crazy busy, I didn't get any stickers or notes.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I think I will bring Xist oil for day time use and something else for night.
    Great idea. Sob works well for me at night

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Shame. Well I hope you have a great time it seems from your sig you have a humougous libary of mones I'm sure you will have everything you need
    I think I will bring Xist oil for day time use and something else for night.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I'm heading to Northern region of my country next week and will have quite an adventure.
    Women in Northern region are hot af, fair skin, cute face.
    Sad that it won't arrive in time to test.
    Shame. Well I hope you have a great time it seems from your sig you have a humougous libary of mones I'm sure you will have everything you need

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I'm heading to Northern region of my country next week and will have quite an adventure.
    Women in Northern region are hot af, fair skin, cute face.
    Sad that it won't arrive in time to test.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Bliss is out of stock so my order has to be shipped by the end of the week with a new batch of it. /sadface
    The master alcamist SteveO will have it out to you soon
    Look on the bright side you will get a really fresh batch

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Bliss is out of stock so my order has to be shipped by the end of the week with a new batch of it. /sadface

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    Got my goodies from the sale yesterday....can't wait to give them a try...crazy sale!

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I usually get my stuff within 48 hrs. I ordered on Mon so it should be here this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I envy you. I usually get in 10 days.

Again, this was insane sale. And we just had one back in July.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

That was fast shipping.
    What did you get this round of order may I ask?
    Sure I got 30ml bottles of sob xist and ascend I have flirt and love boat otw Friday. The shipping is always crazy fast

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    Just got my first shipment of the sale! Thanks guys can't wait to test them all out
    That was fast shipping.
    What did you get this round of order may I ask?

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Just got my first shipment of the sale! Thanks guys can't wait to test them all out

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    sugarbaby , Though we have differences of opinions, this is not meant to be a confrontational forum. Ya know, if you had a reasonable conversation with Primrosse's objection, you just might learn what you have to overcome to get customers. Then you could focus your pheromone experimentation and research.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X