yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday/ cyber Monday 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify we are not amazon/new egg or any other type of billion dollar company. Small family owned and our focus then and now always is about pheromone enthusiasts creating pheromone blends that we share. We only use USA sourced pheromones from companies like Millipore Sigma, Steraloids, Penta and a couple others. While the prices are high, the quality is unquestionable. These are blends that I also wear so I'll never compromise and if that means I lose somebody willing to forgo that quality for a discount I'm totally cool with that.

Hopefully that's nobody here that feels that way.

I moved the mens facial grooming from this thread into its own thread: https://discoverxs.com/forum/off-top...ial-contouring

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Just to clarify we are not amazon/new egg or any other type of billion dollar company. Small family owned and our focus then and now always is about pheromone enthusiasts creating pheromone blends that we share. We only use USA sourced pheromones from companies like Millipore Sigma, Steraloids, Penta and a couple others. While the prices are high, the quality is unquestionable. These are blends that I also wear so I'll never compromise and if that means I lose somebody willing to forgo that quality for a discount I'm totally cool with that.

I moved the mens facial grooming from this thread into its own thread: https://discoverxs.com/forum/off-top...ial-contouring
      That's why your company is still one of the best.

Comment

Thank you Bloodburn

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

The more I read on this forum the more I love about your products ! Can't wait to order a huge chunk of them with discount

Comment

That's why we love the psx family
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X