yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday/ cyber Monday 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wallet is running dried this year.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Not long left to wait...
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I've been trying so hard not to splurge, it's getting harder day by day Click image for larger version

Name:	shy-whistler.gif
Views:	190
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	80337 I might just get me some cohesion real quick... And then a few samplers... And then I'll be good for the next two weeks I swear lol.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
            I've been trying so hard not to splurge, it's getting harder day by day Click image for larger version

Name:	shy-whistler.gif
Views:	190
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	80337 I might just get me some cohesion real quick... And then a few samplers... And then I'll be good for the next two weeks I swear lol.
            You sound like me
            Pheromone XS

Comment

I hope everything will be stocked back up because I've been eying that P86 and it's currently out of stock
              Click image for larger version

Name:	sad-crying-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	189
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	81232

Comment

I hope everything will be stocked back up because I've been eying that P86 and it's currently out of stock

P96 too!
                Pheromone XS

Comment

They are both back in stock my dears!
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Right! I have about 5 or 6 things I want to purchase IMMEDIATELY but waiting to see if things are in the works!

I want to order Vibe, Limitless, xs130, Cohesion, Ascend, and Outspoken.

Fuck, I really just want to buy them all!

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Thanks!!!
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
                          Right! I have about 5 or 6 things I want to purchase IMMEDIATELY but waiting to see if things are in the works!

I want to order Vibe, Limitless, xs130, Cohesion, Ascend, and Outspoken.

Fuck, I really just want to buy them all!
                          try it maybe you should GIF by Kim's Convenience
                          what's the worst that could happen?
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

try it maybe you should GIF by Kim's Convenience
                            what's the worst that could happen?
                            Not a thing. Love the gif! Kim's Convenience is a gem of a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

Not a thing. Love the gif! Kim's Convenience is a gem of a show.
                              Nice man hope you get all the things you want in the sale
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Nice man hope you get all the things you want in the sale
                                and what are you going to buy?
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

and what are you going to buy?
                                  Most likely some evolve and cohesion
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I have a good amount of research molecules in my cart at this time???? I wait at the beginning of the month for discount to catch up, then I wait for Halloween code to come. Now you all want me to wait another week for Black Friday?

Dang, I think I'll just go cook turkey.

Comment

Eh? Has an xs black Friday sale actually been confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                        I have a good amount of research molecules in my cart at this time???? I wait at the beginning of the month for discount to catch up, then I wait for Halloween code to come. Now you all want me to wait another week for Black Friday?

Dang, I think I'll just go cook turkey.
                                        The sales usually only apply to commercial products.

Comment

thanks, Scotty, I suspected as much. Can't catch a sale to save my ass Actually, I just dumped my old cart and put in molecules instead lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X