yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday/ cyber Monday 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

The sales usually only apply to commercial products.

And usually the best sales are on sprays
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sprays are already pretty reasonable in the 30 ml size.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

The sales usually only apply to commercial products.
        I need some of those too.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Sprays are already pretty reasonable in the 30 ml size.
          Yes but with the sale its even better
          Last edited by Primross; 11-19-2018, 07:46 PM.
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I guess we'll see. Lot of businesses scrambling for our money. Black Friday sales have been going on for weeks. I hope I have some money left over. I guess I could live with some SOB and Bliss.

Comment

May have to snap up some.bliss too
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Well, I hope we get a discount code in addition to commercial items only sale. I might get beta and artisan items.

Comment

Gave up waiting, Not getting sales or discounts while I have money actually makes me buy less. just ordered a couple things instead of 10 while I had some spare cash. took the rest of my cash and bought some groceries. Several of the girls followed me around before I remembered I was wearing. Ordered the pheromones, now I can't afford a date. When I was young I used to use walleye lure as a pheromone, 5 bucks for 8 oz and money left over to buy a woman a beer. Front seat of the MonteCarlo was big enough, free, uncomplicated.

And I could go fishin the next morning.

Comment

I guess we'll see. Lot of businesses scrambling for our money. Black Friday sales have been going on for weeks. I hope I have some money left over. I guess I could live with some SOB and Bliss.
                    really? at what stores?
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Newegg and Amazon and on Fridays I get even more.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

really? at what stores?
                        Amazon for one but it's nothing out of the ordinary
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah, La Femme, you haven't missed much, 90 percent Junk. New egg just hit me with a big ad this morning. So far, Its not junk but it is some oddball stuff. I guess oddball stuff is cool for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Amazon for one but it's nothing out of the ordinary
                            oh wow. I shop on Amazon everyday and I cannot recall seeing "Black Friday" sales in September and October; perhaps they did not occur in the sections I view.
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

really? at what stores?
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

They stated a week or two ago. Basically changed "deals" to "early black Friday deals" they think people are stupid and will fall for it and they are probably right
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah, La Femme, you haven't missed much, 90 percent Junk. New egg just hit me with a big ad this morning. So far, Its not junk but it is some oddball stuff. I guess oddball stuff is cool for Christmas.
                                  Yea, since last weeks I've been getting some ads from Adorama and clothing/makeup stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                    They stated a week or two ago. Basically changed "deals" to "early black Friday deals" they think people are stupid and will fall for it and they are probably right
                                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Exactly I think the whole idea of black Friday is overhyped. There are never any amazing deals. Retailers can be tricky and like to play games
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I used to work in retail back in the uk and the law states you have to sell a product for 30 days at a certain price before you can sell it at sale price. This company would have a little store out in the middle of nowhere advertise these then they would slash the price so they could legally say 90% off after the 30 days even though they were asking for msrp.
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

I have been "hoarding" e-mails from makeup company and have decided on the caramel melange set from Zoeva Cosmetics
                                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X