yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202 Whipped xS&M Infused Body Butter SAMPLES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS202 Whipped xS&M Infused Body Butter SAMPLES

Just playing around with the name...

So XS202 is already to ship as samples to Community Influencers who request it. Its totally Unisexy so there's that. First come, first served and I will only send it to active forum profiles and people who will offer us good feedback via other methods (you know who you are). No colorants all natural ingredients.

It might need a little tweaking so that's what I'm looking for.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Mind if I ask what it's supposed to do?

Comment

I'm just so happy! I could swoon!

black and white film noir GIF
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

ooh sounds cool!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hmm, gotta figure out whats in this. I still haven't figured out whats in XStential..but I wear it daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
            Mind if I ask what it's supposed to do?
            Sure, its lotion for skin. Moisturizer with calming mones in it

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Sure, its lotion for skin. Moisturizer with calming mones in it
              Oh! That actually sounds really interesting. Don't know if I count as an influencer, but if I do, consider this a request.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Put it in your comments section of any order. They don't pay for shipping for free stuff. I think 102 posts qualifies you

• Jinnph
                Jinnph commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. Didn't know.

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post

Oh! That actually sounds really interesting. Don't know if I count as an influencer, but if I do, consider this a request.
              Yes you are. Pretty much anyone who is active on the forum who's earned a lifetime discount

Steve O

Comment

Do I get this right, I would need to place a order in the US-shop to request a sample?
                Or can I request a sample as well when I order via the EU-Hub?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                  Do I get this right, I would need to place a order in the US-shop to request a sample?
                  Or can I request a sample as well when I order via the EU-Hub?
                  Samples of this will be in the EU store in the next couple of weeks if you wanted to wait. Otherwise yes you'd have to obtain from the US store and be an active poster to be included. No offense, you're on the right path, but a weeks worth of posts wouldn't necessarily qualify yet. I have a limited supply and need to get it into the hands of those community influencers who I know are going to report on it.

Steve O

Comment

Samples of this will be in the EU store in the next couple of weeks if you wanted to wait.
                    Thanks for the information!
                    Yes I will wait till the samples are available in the EU store as I plan to place a bigger order next month anyway.

No offense, you're on the right path, but a weeks worth of posts wouldn't necessarily qualify yet. I have a limited supply and need to get it into the hands of those community influencers who I know are going to report on it.
                    No offense taken. I fully understand this from the pure business standpoint. It would absolutely not make any sense sending out samples, from products which are not available in the store yet, knowing you would not get any feedback.
                    If I will qualify for a sample and get one I will of course report on it. That's the sense of samples, isn't it?

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The good news is you've proven yourself and I'm mailing the out tomorrow to EU

Interested if still available.

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep, just ask

This arrived on Monday. I had a late night but I HAD to put a bit on before bed, you know to investigate. So I can't speak to phero effect just yet as I wss already in a good mood having received my delivery, lol.

I like the labeling, lol, "whipped XS&M" and I believe the one I gave to me friend said something like whipped and chained?

First thing, loved the seperator to keep the lid clean! No wasted product smeared all over the lid this way.
                    It's thick and decadent, like creamed icing! The texture is fantastic and it melted right into my skin. The label says to apply liberally, but a little bit goes a long way! There is no color. I'm torn, because I did like the pink and it was fun, but I believe this will appeal to a wider demographic.
                    The fragrance at first is fruity, then the floral blooms right behind it and there is a lovely combining of the two. I loved it, lil Nu liked it too It's lovely and noticable but not overpowering, which is always a concern for fragranced body anything. I need to wear it earlier to identify how long it lasts and how strong it stays...

I delivered it to my friend yesterday and she practically swooned at the fragrance announcing that she didn't want to wear it but that she wanted to eat it - don't worry, I advised her not to...She was pleased with the list of ingredients and applied some on the spot, cooing over the texture and fragrance - so far so good She also giggled over the label, "whipped and chained". I really must re-check that I'm not making that up in my head since mine says something different...what if I'm just associating S&M with chained?

I've explained the pheromone aspect and asked her to report findings so I will be posting those here for us both

So far, this is a home run Steve!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      She also giggled over the label, "whipped and chained". I really must re-check that I'm not making that up in my head since mine says something different...what if I'm just associating S&M with chained?
                      All the labels say something different. Just messing around a bit but by doing that I really liked the idea. I'm hoping our labeler can make that happen. Might have to run batches by 500 per each variation.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                        All the labels say something different....Might have to run batches by 500 per each variation.
                        I like the idea of having different labeled batches. Like some sort of a "limited collectors edition"
                        By the way, how long will the body butter be usable once the jar/crucible has been opened? 6 month, 12 month?

Comment

I like the idea of having different labeled batches. Like some sort of a "limited collectors edition"
                          By the way, how long will the body butter be usable once the jar/crucible has been opened? 6 month, 12 month?
                          Don't really know for certain yet, but guessing, I'd say 12-24 months. It has to go to a lab for proper testing. All natural is better but caveats are it goes rancid quicker and its triple the cost of synthetics. Unopened though, as per industry reports, should last 36 months.

It would def last a heck of a lot longer if kept cool and dark

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            The fragrance at first is fruity, then the floral blooms right behind it and there is a lovely combining of the two. I loved it, lil Nu liked it too It's lovely and noticable but not overpowering, which is always a concern for fragranced body anything. I need to wear it earlier to identify how long it lasts and how strong it stays...
                            What's interesting Nu, is that I barely used any as compared to last time. Just enough to slightly cover any unpleasantness that might come from some of the butters and oils. I didn't want to use anything stripped of color or "ultra-refined" because it kind of changes the molecular formula of the natural state of a product. I've always worried about what exactly is the process and are they using harsh chemicals? I'm pretty sure since its only a stripping component that component wouldn't need to then be listed as an ingredient in say bees wax. Yeah sure we used formaldehyde or some other poison to strip it but no need to tell you. Rumor has it that's where some of the controversy came from with Jessica Alba's stuff.

Adding a smidgen of a cover helps cover the heavier butters like cocoa which in tiny amounts can overpower an entire batch even though its the least of ingredients in that scenario. This way it does have a nice scent when in concentrated bottle, but leaves little scent on the body and just like the other ingredients I went with all natural. I'd say the only thing that isn't is the pheromones.

I even sourced the Lanolin from a local sheep herder here in TN because I was concerned what people said were going on at factory farms. Its horrible! Now don't misunderstand me I'm a meat eater but I do try to source foods that are free range, organic and compassionate. The American factory slaughter house is a crime. Same thing with my beeswax. I happened to run into a honey bee farm a long while back in East TN out by the Smoky Mountains that had the best honey I've ever had-Sorghum. Local farmer small batch and just wow. Anyway get my beeswax from him and same guy referred my sheep dude.

Its going to be a balancing act with ensuring the source of the ingredients and keeping it all natural while hopefully ramping up production of these sorts of things to help intro mones to many more people.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I love how thoughtful and conscientious you've been about this whole process. I really hope this takes off for you!

I'd say 12-24 months
                            I was thinking it would be something like that but on the other hand I really don't think it will last that long anyway

All natural is better but caveats are it goes rancid quicker and its triple the cost of synthetics.
                            Well, from my own experience all natural is not always better. Some natural ingredients are known to be able to cause serious skin irritations or even allergic reactions whereas the artificial replacements are known to be safe (or at least less harmful).
                            And the costs for natural ingredients are by far not always justified, just my personal opinion.

The question is how would/will the mones behave combined with all natural ingredients compared to the artificial ones. Would/Will it be the same or different?
                            Lets test and see

One final thought: what good are all natural ingredients when in the end effect the final product becomes unaffordable for most of us. That doesn't make sense either.

Comment

Skin bioengineering studies have shown the durational effect of the emollient (skin smoothing) action produced by lanolin is very significant and lasts for many hours. Lanolin applied to the skin at 2 mg/cm2 has been shown to reduce roughness by about 35% after one hour and 50% after two hours, with the overall effect lasting for considerably more than eight hours.[1] Lanolin is also known to form semi-occlusive (breathable) films on the skin.[2] When applied daily at around 4 mg/cm2 for five consecutive days, the positive moisturizing effects of lanolin were detectable until 72 hours after final application.[1] Lanolin may achieve some of its moisturizing effects by forming a secondary moisture reservoir within the skin.[9][10]

The barrier repair properties of lanolin have been reported to be superior to those produced by both petrolatum and glycerol.[1] In a small clinical study conducted on volunteer subjects with terribly dry (xerotic) hands, lanolin was shown to be superior to petrolatum in reducing the signs and symptoms of dryness and scaling, cracks and abrasions, and pain and itch. In another study, a high purity grade of lanolin was found to be significantly superior to petrolatum in assisting the healing of superficial wounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanolin

Lanolin looks like a nice base for pheromones
                              . Ive gotten a lot of good comments on scent when using lanolin products

Comment

And the costs for natural ingredients are by far not always justified, just my personal opinion.
                                Sometimes they aren't, especially when natural is used vaguely. But when you're looking to lower your environmental toxicity, the things you slather in your hair and on your body and ingest in your food are the first place to start. If you haven't got your health, you lose a lot, some would even say you lose everything if you lose your health. I'm willing to set aside extra $$ and pay more for things that are organic, sustainable and humane and there are a lot of people waking up to the same realizations.

SteveO could be looking at something niche now, but as people become more educated this could certainly be mainstream

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X