yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS203 Beard/Mustache Control Balm - Free samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Wow, an innovation! Do you think it is possible to apply pheromone as hair pomade, SteveO? Like True Pheromone has their Gilroy as in the movie Ocean 13
    I think its possible to do anything like this, including pomade, gell, lotion, shampoo, body wash, soap... Its just a matter of time. My sister has a soap business so maybe pair up with her. The stuff she has is super amazing, but quality so expensive.

I do not recall hearing about this PDM Layton. I'm going to order it and check it out

Did you know Sauvage is rumored to have been AD's original scent, or part of it, of A314? Read that on basenotes a long time ago.

Originally posted by hombre View Post
    how many uses should the sample contain?
    and also, from youre teesting, how long does the effects lasts?
    I honestly have no idea how long it should last usage wise. As far as effects I believe its been working at least a solid 5-6 hours and possibly much longer. I tend to wipe my face often when I'm in the lab so there's that. I do know whenever I wore it socially its lasted the whole time which has been at least a few solid hours

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Have you any plans on making the ladies line in hair gel for example, as the oil would probably make my hair look greasy as it's very fine.
      only the phero ones without cops cause i think the cops would make the hair smell stinky.
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        Have you any plans on making the ladies line in hair gel for example, as the oil would probably make my hair look greasy as it's very fine.
        only the phero ones without cops cause i think the cops would make the hair smell stinky.
        Yes lots of new products will be introduced in the coming months.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Brilliant looking forward to all the new stuff!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

So where's my feedback on the beard balm?

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              I will put a request in the sample box and get back on the forums if you send me some. I need to decide on a second product to get me over the shipping threshold atm.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, the problem is, I'm having considerable difficulty growing a beard to balm...

lol same here, maybe something to calm the balm lol!

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
              I do not recall hearing about this PDM Layton. I'm going to order it and check it out

Did you know Sauvage is rumored to have been AD's original scent, or part of it, of A314? Read that on basenotes a long time ago.
              Have no idea on AD's stuff. I'm quite late to the pheromones world so I never get to buy them.

Parfums De Marly Layton and its brother Layton Exclusif are one of the top mass appealing niche fragrances in a lot of fragrance review youtubers' top 10. I found a lot of women liking the scent.

Comment

XSteveO I apologize for reporting in the wrong thread. There's a lot of talk about the balm here but no reports. When I went and reread your OP I see that i have agreed to report here. I'm actually glad I had not read the ingredient lists or even the op for quite some time. Consider this a totally blind report, any foreknowledge would be subconscious when I wrote this. Some more observations will follow in other posts here.

This is a crosspost from the Men's area:

On my latest order I asked for samples of body butter and beard balm. I only got one and it was unlabelled. I promptly slathered it on my ass so my butt could be creamy smooth and started to hatch a pelt. Now my butt looks like a Gorilla. I believe instead what I got was a sample of beard balm.

As usual on delivery day I have to try eveything at once so I can't attest to any pheromones activity today but it will follow. Todays current custom blend is API Fantasy, androstANONE and evolve sultans oud.... and Beard Balm.

Right off the bat, at room temp this is a solid but it is on the verge of liquifying, room temp on a late August evening is about 78. The balm is yellow in color and translucent. A very light amount on my fingertip, probably a few drops worth easily spreads though one whole side of my beard. My bear is freshly trimmed to about 3/8 in length and I have my neck fully trimmed so the balm does not need to spread any further but it could. It won't spread far enough to do the other side but it does cover my neck, some of my exposed cheek and the shadow that has begun to grow in already. This spreads nicely.

It's feeling greasy, I was expecting more of a moisturizer feel to it but I've never tried a beard balm before so what do I know. As time goes on it does indeed seem to sink into my beard. It takes about an hour and my beard starts to feel softer. This is something I was hoping for. At two hours the stubble still has a stubble feel but its a little softer too. I've always hated the feel of stubble but if this works like lanolin, a few days of use ought to make it even softer. Several hours later the skin on my cheek still feels greasy. I don't like this, a skin moisturizer would have sunk in but this is not a moisturizer and I will have to keep that in mind next time.

Despite the feel my face is not glossy to look at and in fact, looks softer. If my face was a woman's ass I would want to touch it. Thank God its not but I still am curiously touching my cheeks. Constant shaving and trimming with an old fashion straight razor takes a certain toll. Come to think of it, I think my face has a glow of youth, at least in a relative fashion .

Now the scent of it is a bit too medicinal for me, I'm not attributing this to the pheromones. It smells camphor-like. Before my ass sprouted a pelt, the scent package gave this away as a masculine product but I think its too heavy of a scent. I'm growing accustomed to it but if I had a thicker beard I would have had to use a lot more of this to work through a full neckbeard or one of the fuller length styles. It reminds me of mentholated but I think It may be Tea Tree Oil. I'm also getting some spice scent. In my opinion, the tea tree needs to be sweetened instead of spice up. The edge needs to come off I don't think its sexy, It's too medicinal and women want a clean bill of health. A touch of white floral or going the other way, maybe a wet leather. The scent does have a tendency to open up the nostrils though and that could be good for breathing in pheromones. For me, though its strength actually closed my nostrils after an hour, I have a few allergies but until I try this alone I can't be sure if it is the beard balm or that clusterF of pheromones I also have on. Too many pheromones shut down my nostrils too.

I should note that it seemed to make my face a little numb but that passed. It reminded me of a bit of enone tension but instead of across my brows, it was across my chin. I've never put pheromones on my chin/jaw but this effect could just as well have been evolve and androstanone kicking in though they were on my chest. Worthy of note though.

Comment

On the following morning I reapplied. It seemed to take a little more to spread than yesterday. It could either be my beard texture has changed and has become more open or it could be the house temmperature is several degrees cooler in the morning.

Appearance. Human hair is not perfectly smooth along the shaft. The gray in my beard is normaly flat and a bit speckled. This morning the gray has been replaced by silver. It has a gloss but like my skin, it is not a greasy glosss. It reminds me of polishing steel. I look very closely at my hair and the shafts to the naked eye look very smooth. In metal working terms I went from about a 125 rms finish to about a 32. Its not mirrorlike but like smooth like white metals take right before the turn start reflecting images instead of just light.

Two days ago I had trimmed my beard to 3/8 and now it looks like it needs trimmed again. The beard is standing up off the skin instead of laying down. It looks fuller and longer but unfortunately, the flaws in my last trim are showing up as well and I have a few patches that look bumpy instead of smooth and svelte. Easy fix, I would say this will make a beard look fuller. I could imagine curlier facial hair reacting differently than mine but I can't predict how that might be.

I now know this is a taboo pheromone base which is mild but I feeling kinda burly and masculine. This could still be yesterdays pheromones, it could also just be a psychological reaction to the scent. I could wear this chopping wood and hanging with the guys but not around women so I try to wash it off before going out.

I notice a couple hours after bathing, the scent is still there. I do not re-apply, Instead I use a couple drops of evolve in oud and some more androstanone. The oud is not doing bad, I'm new to it. The combined scents are brisk and fresh but I try half a drop of TF Noir De Noir, Its a dark rose scent. It gets lost in the oud and leftover beard balm.

Evolve and androstanone and beard balm leftover is rough, loud and tumble. I need to find my Axe, I need to split some wood, I'm brushing women out of my way like a caveman and a night of uproar and raucousness unfolds. The chicks don't seem to hold their fake offense for long. Is this what domination is like?

Comment

i have tested tha balm 2-3 times.

it has a wierd smell that might vanish after a while.

it is perfect for my beard, much better the the beard oil i have for style.

i take it back, taboo is a great choice for the beard balm, i would also make one for xist.
                    seems to work well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                      i have tested tha balm 2-3 times.

it has a wierd smell that might vanish after a while.

it is perfect for my beard, much better the the beard oil i have for style.

i take it back, taboo is a great choice for the beard balm, i would also make one for xist.
                      seems to work well so far.
                      I've been tweaking it a bit too. I don't like how the beeswax melted into it. Once its done I can probably do small enough batches to include whatever blend requested. When we do mass production for our retail brand, it will probably be just one blend for attraction which Taboo makes the most sense. However that will be for those not familiar with pheromones in an entirely different store and brand name. The XS version will be customizable.

Steve O

Comment

I've been tweaking it a bit too. I don't like how the beeswax melted into it. Once its done I can probably do small enough batches to include whatever blend requested. When we do mass production for our retail brand, it will probably be just one blend for attraction which Taboo makes the most sense. However that will be for those not familiar with pheromones in an entirely different store and brand name. The XS version will be customizable.
                        How would the taboo work for women? I've experimented with small amounts of your body butter to seal my hair but I'm curious to how this would work since that's what it's meant for. I'm curious on the ingredients, that would help alot. This might work for women for edges, dry ends, scrunching curls as a final step etc. Most natural ingredients are multipurpose. I'm always making concoctions at home.

Comment

Nothing else? I'm curious and surely y'all have more feedback than this
                          , Bobbi

Comment

Did this ever become a retail product? I don't see it on the products page anywhere. Curious to try it out since I've been rocking a beard for a while.

Comment

not yet but Steve did mention buying a soap business. I think he will be selling a lot of those products thrrough another outlet than here.

Comment

looking forward to it all
                                never tried beard balm bomb!
                                how about a sleep bomb, for relaxing into hugging pj's?

Comment

Originally posted by Bosrel View Post
                                  Did this ever become a retail product? I don't see it on the products page anywhere. Curious to try it out since I've been rocking a beard for a while.
                                  Sorry for my late reply, been working the tech aspect lately. You are more than welcome to request one as a sample Bosrel and, if possible, we would send you one. We definitely have samples of this.

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X