yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS203 Beard/Mustache Control Balm - Free samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS203 Beard/Mustache Control Balm - Free samples

XS203 is Taboo based beard and mustache wax. It has some top shelf ingredients along with pheromones and a very nice fragrance created just for it. Good for control and better for the skin while nourishing the beard/mustache

If you have one and would like to test one out I'll be happy to send you one with an order. Of course, community influencers (Lifetime Discounts) will be considered first, but we should have enough to go around. Please include your request for one with your order in the sample requests along with your forum name. By requesting one you're agreeing to report on your experience here on discoverXS.

Ingredients include:
    Shea Butter
    Mango Butter
    Cocoa Butter
    Grapeseed Oil
    Jojoba oil
    Avocado Oil
    sweet almond oil
    Pheromones
    Aloe oil
    Fragrance
    tea tree oil
    vitamin e
    vitamin a
    MSM

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

What pheromone is in it?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      What pheromone is in it?
      Taboo
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Taboo
        He's right ya know

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

WOW I over-scented it! Assaulted my nose this morning, but that's an easy fix.

I'm shocked that nobody has a beard or stache

Steve O

Comment

• ero2772
            ero2772 commented
            Editing a comment
            Kinda too late for me of this thread, I guess.
            If I could have known, I could have requested a sample on my first order.
            Will the balm help my mustache grow thicker?
            Thank you!
            Last edited by ero2772; 08-02-2020, 06:44 AM. Reason: typos

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          What pheromone is in it?
          I'll be making a hair treatment product for the ladies soon. This would be like using vaseline in your hair and I don't think that would go over well.

Also its easy to test with Taboo since its already in an oil form but anything like this can be made with any oil product. Just an FYI

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I'll be making a hair treatment product for the ladies soon. This would be like using vaseline in your hair and I don't think that would go over well.

Also its easy to test with Taboo since its already in an oil form but anything like this can be made with any oil product. Just an FYI
            I understand, I plan to get Taboo for my male test thread later, anyway.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I think evolve or sob would be great in this balm. As a bearded member of the community it's my duty to try this out!
              Pheromone XS

Comment

I had to make a minor adjustment but next order my friend (with a reminder) its yours.

I also don't know why I said wax...its def a balm. Very nice to the beard and face.

Steve O

Comment

I had to make a minor adjustment but next order my friend (with a reminder) its yours.

I also don't know why I said wax...its def a balm. Very nice to the beard and face.
                  Great money's been a little tight but I definitely need to order some evolve soon. I like the idea that a beard balm is easily concealed theretwill be no questions like when people see me apply an oil.
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Great money's been a little tight but I definitely need to order some evolve soon. I like the idea that a beard balm is easily concealed theretwill be no questions like when people see me apply an oil.
                      I love Evolve, one of my favorites
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

WOW I over-scented it! Assaulted my nose this morning, but that's an easy fix.

I'm shocked that nobody has a beard or stache

Comment

XSteveO I am thinking that I could add Taboo to hair gel to test how that might perform. What would be a ratio I should start with?

Comment

Originally posted by Robby View Post
                            XSteveO I am thinking that I could add Taboo to hair gel to test how that might perform. What would be a ratio I should start with?
                            Oilor spray?
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I just ordered the spray, before I saw this thread. Oil would probably be much better suited for this project, though.

Comment

OMG i love you!

i was just using this morning T-150 (lal's copulins wax) to style my beard.

thats a great idea and i will buy it.

Comment

XS203 is Taboo based beard and mustache wax. It has some top shelf ingredients along with pheromones and a very nice fragrance created just for it. Good for control and better for the skin while nourishing the beard/mustache

If you have one and would like to test one out I'll be happy to send you one with an order. Of course, community influencers (Lifetime Discounts) will be considered first, but we should have enough to go around. Please include your request for one with your order in the sample requests along with your forum name. By requesting one you're agreeing to report on your experience here on discoverXS.

Ingredients include:
                                  Shea Butter
                                  Mango Butter
                                  Cocoa Butter
                                  Grapeseed Oil
                                  Jojoba oil
                                  Avocado Oil
                                  sweet almond oil
                                  Pheromones
                                  Aloe oil
                                  Fragrance
                                  tea tree oil
                                  vitamin e
                                  vitamin a
                                  MSM
                                  Wow, an innovation! Do you think it is possible to apply pheromone as hair pomade, SteveO? Like True Pheromone has their Gilroy as in the movie Ocean 13
                                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                  APEX: Manimal 2
                                  * sample bottle

Comment

Comment

Question: will this defuse well? I know hair doesn't get hot easy
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X