yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS203 Beard/Mustache Control Balm - Free samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is interesting. I may request it with my next order. I came across solid fragrances recently and Alexandria Fragrances' ones stay and project on me for 10 hours+. This could be another line that you could consider making pheromones to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      This one is interesting. I may request it with my next order. I came across solid fragrances recently and Alexandria Fragrances' ones stay and project on me for 10 hours+. This could be another line that you could consider making pheromones to.
      What fragrances did you get from them?
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

What fragrances did you get from them?
        Hmm, that would be a long list. I bought since NYE and now got 9 full 60ml bottles, 5 solids and 22 travel atomizers in my collection. I have some of their original inspiration (clone of) they got from which are pretty much 90-95% alike but theirs project way better and last longer that
        I can't even use over 1 spray because people would say I spray too much at 2.
        The original inspiration may have better unique morphing notes however.

Maybe SteveO can experiment with solid pheromones some day.

Comment

Question: will this defuse well? I know hair doesn't get hot easy
          are you sure my man?
          one of the hairs roles is to store heat.
          beside, the hair has gigantic surface area in total and its always vibrating to some extant.
          i would guess that hair disperse pheromones VERY well.

now my problem is, why taboo? XSteveO o
          it can be problematic because of the none on hair.
          and also because of the A1 sitting so close to the nose.

i would imagine that a social or something like celebrity or xist would be much easier to pull off in that method.
          xist would be perfect actually.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

are you sure my man?
            one of the hairs roles is to store heat.
            beside, the hair has gigantic surface area in total and its always vibrating to some extant.
            i would guess that hair disperse pheromones VERY well.

now my problem is, why taboo? XSteveO o
            it can be problematic because of the none on hair.
            and also because of the A1 sitting so close to the nose.

i would imagine that a social or something like celebrity or xist would be much easier to pull off in that method.
            xist would be perfect actually.
            Well taboo is an all rounder it makes sense. I think evolve would be good too.

if I feel my skin it's much warmer than my beard
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Hmm, that would be a long list. I bought since NYE and now got 9 full 60ml bottles, 5 solids and 22 travel atomizers in my collection. I have some of their original inspiration (clone of) they got from which are pretty much 90-95% alike but theirs project way better and last longer that
              I can't even use over 1 spray because people would say I spray too much at 2.
              The original inspiration may have better unique morphing notes however.

What would you recommend? I like the sound of royal esquterian have you tried the sauvage insperarion?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Well taboo is an all rounder it makes sense. I think evolve would be good too.

if I feel my skin it's much warmer than my beard
                well you cant really feel how warm it gets inside youre beard.
                and again there is also the motion of the hairs and the surface area which makes much more difference, diffusion wise, then a few degrees.

about taboo, sure its a decent choice in my opinion but there is the dienone issue and its easier to overdose it then other stuff.
                xist on the other hand sounds to me like the perfect choice, as well as some socials.

then again i might be missing something since i am not an expert.

Comment

and again there is also the motion of the hairs and the surface area which makes much more difference, diffusion wise, then a few degrees.

about taboo, sure its a decent choice in my opinion but there is the dienone issue and its easier to overdose it then other stuff.
                  xist on the other hand sounds to me like the perfect choice, as well as some socials.

Well I gotta trust steveO he hasn't ever done me wrong I've never given taboo a try because apparently it's not to great for latinas Wich I am surrounded by
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I know its not your doing hombre and I mean you no disrespect but this idea is pure silliness. Either pheromones have a silage or they don't work at all. It can't be both.

I've heard this so many times before and quite honestly its absolute rubbish IMHO. If pheromones in general, including Androstadienone (A1), can create a 12 foot average silage area than a few inches from your nose makes absolutely no difference. By this example its suggested someone in the room within 12 feet would be affected, but the wearer by placing it 3 inches further from the nose wouldn't be. Its crazy and makes no sense at all to me.

Primross I do completely agree with hombre on the hair. My hair and face get hot before anything else and I got a lot of hair (been growing it out for a full year now). My beard was growing out for just about the same time until two weeks ago when a disastrous shaving mishap ruined it. My awesome beard (God rest its soul) was why I decided it would be a cool idea and made it. Got to use it, with excellent results, a whole 4 days until the disaster struck. Two-weeks later I'm finally getting a five-o'clock shadow back. It will take a few months before its really decent again.

As to the choice of blends to test, this is a test blend for testing purposes. I'm perfectly fine with those who don't want to test it because of the blend I chose. If I went by all the objections as to what works, or maybe works, or what blend to use, or just about anything else we'd never be where we are. We have to push the science for the science to continue to progress and not get stale.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So if I use this for four days, my beard falls out? That's a joke btw.

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      4 days equals 9 years beard growth

It's on my list of things to do. Been interested in this for a while. I haven't figured out the diffusion though.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      It's on my list of things to do. Been interested in this for a while. I haven't figured out the diffusion though.

Comment

What would you recommend? I like the sound of royal esquterian have you tried the sauvage insperarion?

Comment

Thinking of trying RE along with AH. Are they simlar? Wich would you recommend for summer?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Bloodburn
                            Bloodburn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            AH is a fall/winter fragrance. Sweet tobacco kind of scent and is too strong for summer. RE can be used in summer but preferrably at night. Just one spray is enough for summer.

I have a beard, I just somehow missed this post.
                          I actually just cut it down a little.
                          But sure id like to give it a try.

By the way I thought ENONE..Which seems to be the majority ingredient in Taboo is super sticky..especially with hair. Wouldn't that make od'ing on this easy. Beard baths of Hydrogen Peroxide O.o Excuse my elementary Androtics knowledge but that's what I've believed for awhile. Meanwhile Anol Bnol and Rone aren't as 'sticky' and difficult to remove. Any truth in that XSteveO ?

Comment

What would you recommend for summer Bloodburn

Something universaly pleasing and a compliment getter. I was looking at Alexander's port or citrus del Mar. Possibly white zest also
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                              I have a beard, I just somehow missed this post.
                              I actually just cut it down a little.
                              But sure id like to give it a try.

By the way I thought ENONE..Which seems to be the majority ingredient in Taboo is super sticky..especially with hair. Wouldn't that make od'ing on this easy. Beard baths of Hydrogen Peroxide O.o Excuse my elementary Androtics knowledge but that's what I've believed for awhile. Meanwhile Anol Bnol and Rone aren't as 'sticky' and difficult to remove. Any truth in that XSteveO ?
                              When I used it, it was very good with no adverse effects, but again this is what testing is all about.

Steve O

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                Prettyrickyboi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm very sensitive to ENONE, I od quickly..so I guess I could be a good measure.

I think my beard is too short for beard balm. After I grew it in and learned to shape it, I came to like a certain length, I think its 3/16 except the stache looks better longer. I rarely wear anything in my hair either but I have added a little bit of pheromones to a gel I use for formal occasions.

I think everything builds up a bit, I even change up on bath soaps. One can kind of scrub off the other. I'm still getting used to taboo. I don't think its the enone that would bother me but the xsr32 made me irritated until I remembered what I was wearing and I figured out I was reading body language that wasn't intended for me. I think that may be a one-off reaction because I was easily able to chuckle and it didn't come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                I think my beard is too short for beard balm. After I grew it in and learned to shape it, I came to like a certain length, I think its 3/16 except the stache looks better longer. I rarely wear anything in my hair either but I have added a little bit of pheromones to a gel I use for formal occasions.

I think everything builds up a bit, I even change up on bath soaps. One can kind of scrub off the other. I'm still getting used to taboo. I don't think its the enone that would bother me but the xsr32 made me irritated until I remembered what I was wearing and I figured out I was reading body language that wasn't intended for me. I think that may be a one-off reaction because I was easily able to chuckle and it didn't come back.
                                Since I have some Native American blood in me, my beard takes a while and can be sparse. I think I was growing for about 7 months before I was finally going to shape it, hence the accident. I trimmed it to keep it relatively neat, but not shaped it how I wanted it since the last mishap.

I like friendly mutton-chops (like the late Lemmy of Motorhead wore). They really looked good on my face and I pulled it off well. Hopefully I wont be making that mistake again.

Steve O

Comment

I am sorry for your mishap btw. Recently my hands slipped back into autopilot and the line along my jaws is suddenly a half inch narrower. In my case the simple using of a mirror would probably help but that face staring back at me scares me.

I'd always thought I was partly Native American but a recent DNA turned that all into folklore.

Comment

I was using a plastic guide to get the lines perfect, but the guide ended. I shaved right along that guideline and somehow my brain signaled the hand that where the guide ended was to to be shaved too. I almost cried seriously!

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X