yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS203 Beard/Mustache Control Balm - Free samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow my hand's autopilot isn't even as good as one of Teslas New self-driving cars. I feel ya on the perfection ideas. When I do that 3/16 and everything's the same length, lines are sharp and brows are appropriate It's a good feeling. Keep in mind you were "The Wizard of Love",... before you had muttonchops too.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Somehow my hand's autopilot isn't even as good as one of Teslas New self-driving cars. I feel ya on the perfection ideas. When I do that 3/16 and everything's the same length, lines are sharp and brows are appropriate It's a good feeling. Keep in mind you were "The Wizard of Love",... before you had muttonchops too.
      It was actually wiZZard with two z's but everybody kept telling me I spelled it wrong. The two z's were a tribute to OZZ which everybody called me for my entire life. Only when I moved to out of Jersey did I start going by SteveO

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ozz sounds like a cool nickname!!!

Comment

Yeah but it confusing with 3 brothers, my dad and all my other relatives. SteveO became easier to identify myself. I also wasn't to confident back in those days and so was creating an identity I could call my own

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Yeah but it confusing with 3 brothers, my dad and all my other relatives. SteveO became easier to identify myself. I also wasn't to confident back in those days and so was creating an identity I could call my own
            This is important, one can't carve out ones destiny if not.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Weirdly as an Asian, I can never grow beard. I shave regularly but the hair come out in spots. I can only grow my mustache and the goatee.

Primross Citron Del Mar (Creed Millesime),
              Hawaii Volcano (Creed Virgin Island Water),
              Zion (Roja Elysium), and Deep Blue (MFK Aqua Celestia) are what I'd use for Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                Weirdly as an Asian, I can never grow beard. I shave regularly but the hair come out in spots. I can only grow my mustache and the goatee.

Primross Citron Del Mar (Creed Millesime),
                Hawaii Volcano (Creed Virgin Island Water),
                Zion (Roja Elysium), and Deep Blue (MFK Aqua Celestia) are what I'd use for Summer.
                Great thanks for the advice. I'll check them out
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I screwed up on my Dolce and Gabbana light blue intense. It has juniper in it that evolves after several hours and it reminds me of my Grandpap lol. I like the first couple hours though. Maybe the juniper would work in an early evening barscene. I'd smell a little like a Gin Ricky

Comment

I screwed up on my Dolce and Gabbana light blue intense. It has juniper in it that evolves after several hours and it reminds me of my Grandpap lol. I like the first couple hours though. Maybe the juniper would work in an early evening barscene. I'd smell a little like a Gin Ricky
                    D@g the one is a lot better
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I love the D and G with tobacco, the one LAL copied for posess but it was winter. I suspected The One should be on a list someday too. They aren't bad fragrances for the money. Not sheap, not in Chanel or tom Ford Territory either

Comment

I always got good compliments with it. It will be out of season once the summer hits however
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Can you guys please create your own thread. You hijacked my thread! Now get lost

Steve O

Comment

We didn't we ROFLMAO. Hmm, you even said please, OK

Comment

Can you guys please create your own thread. You hijacked my thread! Now get lost
                              You're right! We should get back on track and start working on the most seductive mustaches in history
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Maybe they were giving you hints on what scents would be good for your mustache.

Comment

INVEST IN SOME WAX

It's worth it! Unless you're going for the natural 'stache or the wildman look, you're going to need some wax to keep things neat and tidy. Applying a bit to your mustache and styling out of the way of your mouth is going to go a long way to make eating and drinking easier and more enjoyable.

That being said, it can be easy to get wrapped up in the fun of using mustache wax and overdo it. If you end up putting in too much wax or try for a far too complicated style, overdoing it only makes your beard and mustache style more difficult and tedious.

Remember, the real goal of using mustache wax is to give your 'stache some style and help you avoid getting a mouthful of hair when eating. So use that wax sparingly and intelligently.
                                  A beard styling link, no Hijacking allowed

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DALI-MO.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	106827

Comment

Now Before I dive deeper. What are the different applications for wax versus balm?

Comment

Now Before I dive deeper. What are the different applications for wax versus balm?
                                        Balm is softer like butter
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

XSteveO how many uses should the sample contain?
                                          and also, from youre teesting, how long does the effects lasts?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X