yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I would try Vibe before Bliss. I think it has potential and it would be nice to see it tested.
    I have yet to try Vibe after I bought it with your recommendation. My testing is all over the place atm with Boyfriend and Bliss.

Comment

I agree with Scottie. I LOVE Vibe when in a social situation. It's like the grease that lubricates social interactions. Everything just seems so much more fluid.
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome Phoeangel. You're in good hands with the advice you received. Good luck with your testing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X