AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, I am a new Member in this community. I have read some amazing posts that has helped me in this journey. Now that I am part of this community, I am hoping to meet other members and learn together.

Welcome! Great to have you here.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Welcome good luck
      Pheromone XS:
      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
      Liquid Alchemy Labs:
      Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
      Alpha Dreams:
      Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
      Pheromone Treasures:
      Oil: Latina

Comment

Welcome. Please tell us more about yourself and goals with pheromones.

Comment

Hello and welcome New Member. What kind of pheros are of interest to you?
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

that is nice. welcome

Comment

Welcome 🙏🏾
              PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              Alkemia: Burning Roses,
              Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Originally posted by PhoeAngel View Post
                Hello all, I am a new Member in this community. I have read some amazing posts that has helped me in this journey. Now that I am part of this community, I am hoping to meet other members and learn together.

I am glad that what we share here has helped you along your journey. Glad to have to as part of our wonderful community.

So tell us, why does pheromones interest you. What are your goals and have you already made a purchase. I would love to know what your arsenal is like.

Comment

Welcome.
                  Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                  Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Thank y'all for your warm welcomes.
                    How I got to know about pheromones? I saw a thread about pheromones on a site and how it has worked wonders for its users.
                    I thought to myself I needed to know more about it. I haven't bought any yet, but I am looking for one that helps calm my nerves when anxious, and one to make me socially approachable and be more of an extrovert ( if y'all have any recommendations, pls tell me).

Comment

Vibe
                      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        Vibe
                        Great suggestion scottie I think vibe would be a great social for myself if it does that description. Do you think it would go well with sob or AM?
                        Pheromone XS:
                        Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                        Alpha Dreams:
                        Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Great suggestion scottie I think vibe would be a great social for myself if it does that description. Do you think it would go well with sob or AM?
                          I haven't tried it with sexuals but I have used it quite a bit with Ascend. Idle was doing an experiment. It doesn't seem to adversely affect Ascend. I won't say it softens because that's not the right word. Accessible, that's the wotd. It was during this experiment that I discovered that Vibe in high doses creates a party atmosphere.

Comment

I haven't tried it with sexuals but I have used it quite a bit with Ascend. Idle was doing an experiment. It doesn't seem to adversely affect Ascend. I won't say it softens because that's not the right word. Accessible, that's the wotd. It was during this experiment that I discovered that Vibe in high doses creates a party atmosphere.
                            Sorry not to hijack the thread but with the aforementioned mixes I feel extremely interested wondering if this could be added to counteract
                            Pheromone XS:
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                            Alpha Dreams:
                            Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Sorry not to hijack the thread but with the aforementioned mixes I feel extremely interested wondering if this could be added to counteract
                              What kind of mix did you have in mind? I've tried several.

Comment

What kind of mix did you have in mind? I've tried several.
                                Sob/vibe or sob/bliss
                                Pheromone XS:
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                                Alpha Dreams:
                                Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

I would try Vibe before Bliss. I think it has potential and it would be nice to see it tested.

Comment

Good recommendation. I will check out vibe.

Comment

I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoeAngel View Post
                                        Thank y'all for your warm welcomes.
                                        How I got to know about pheromones? I saw a thread about pheromones on a site and how it has worked wonders for its users.
                                        I thought to myself I needed to know more about it. I haven't bought any yet, but I am looking for one that helps calm my nerves when anxious, and one to make me socially approachable and be more of an extrovert ( if y'all have any recommendations, pls tell me).

The goals system is a great tool to help you find the right pheromones for you

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                        X