yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, I am a new Member in this community. I have read some amazing posts that has helped me in this journey. Now that I am part of this community, I am hoping to meet other members and learn together.

Welcome! Great to have you here.

Comment

Welcome good luck
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome. Please tell us more about yourself and goals with pheromones.

Comment

Hello and welcome New Member. What kind of pheros are of interest to you?
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

that is nice. welcome
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome ????????
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by PhoeAngel View Post
                Hello all, I am a new Member in this community. I have read some amazing posts that has helped me in this journey. Now that I am part of this community, I am hoping to meet other members and learn together.

I am glad that what we share here has helped you along your journey. Glad to have to as part of our wonderful community.

So tell us, why does pheromones interest you. What are your goals and have you already made a purchase. I would love to know what your arsenal is like.

Comment

Welcome.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thank y'all for your warm welcomes.
                    How I got to know about pheromones? I saw a thread about pheromones on a site and how it has worked wonders for its users.
                    I thought to myself I needed to know more about it. I haven't bought any yet, but I am looking for one that helps calm my nerves when anxious, and one to make me socially approachable and be more of an extrovert ( if y'all have any recommendations, pls tell me).

Comment

Vibe

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        Vibe
                        Great suggestion scottie I think vibe would be a great social for myself if it does that description. Do you think it would go well with sob or AM?
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Great suggestion scottie I think vibe would be a great social for myself if it does that description. Do you think it would go well with sob or AM?
                          I haven't tried it with sexuals but I have used it quite a bit with Ascend. Idle was doing an experiment. It doesn't seem to adversely affect Ascend. I won't say it softens because that's not the right word. Accessible, that's the wotd. It was during this experiment that I discovered that Vibe in high doses creates a party atmosphere.

Comment

I haven't tried it with sexuals but I have used it quite a bit with Ascend. Idle was doing an experiment. It doesn't seem to adversely affect Ascend. I won't say it softens because that's not the right word. Accessible, that's the wotd. It was during this experiment that I discovered that Vibe in high doses creates a party atmosphere.
                            Sorry not to hijack the thread but with the aforementioned mixes I feel extremely interested wondering if this could be added to counteract
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Sorry not to hijack the thread but with the aforementioned mixes I feel extremely interested wondering if this could be added to counteract
                              What kind of mix did you have in mind? I've tried several.

Comment

What kind of mix did you have in mind? I've tried several.
                                Sob/vibe or sob/bliss
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

I would try Vibe before Bliss. I think it has potential and it would be nice to see it tested.

Comment

Good recommendation. I will check out vibe.

Comment

I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoeAngel View Post
                                        Thank y'all for your warm welcomes.
                                        How I got to know about pheromones? I saw a thread about pheromones on a site and how it has worked wonders for its users.
                                        I thought to myself I needed to know more about it. I haven't bought any yet, but I am looking for one that helps calm my nerves when anxious, and one to make me socially approachable and be more of an extrovert ( if y'all have any recommendations, pls tell me).

The goals system is a great tool to help you find the right pheromones for you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X