yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corgicorgi
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    Hello to all!
    I discovered mones from another site called (LSA) and specifically from Ildergreier and ever since then I've been hooked on learning more, and more. I'm only 3 months in and ever since day 1 I've constantly read threads and have been taking notes from LPMP's blends. I'm always looking for ways to enhance my life whether it's traditional or not I'm a 20 yr old AA woman who has a "regular" job (Which I'm working on quitting).... But I'm working on going back to the strip club, and looking ways to enhance my sex appeal. I've never been the girl that was popular, or to get tons of attention - not even minute attention - nor have guys hit on me naturally, and that's what I'm looking for, of Course with some financial benefits attached. I was one of those girls that was taught to "stay in her studies." And I'm tired of living the "square good girl" life I wanna be bad! lol I've skimmed the forums and had seen two other women with intentions similar to mine somechick99 sugarbaby

But the main company that's caught my eye & wallet is luvpotionperfume - and no I'm not in love, and far from it. But thanks to Ildergreier my money will be split between the two now. LPMP was my first love, and my first potion PCMP w/SWS made me a believer! I love LPMP because I'm a girl who loves a little magic in a bottle on top of "magic magic." Even though I don't get out much I'm hoping owning a few bottles of Pheromonexs products (And a much needed wardrobe update) will help me start finding ways to go out more. I'm a believer that clothes totally can improve your mood and confidence alone. And I've been fluctuating in weight a lot so I haven't bought clothes in forever. So I won't be going out until I do so. Lol yeah it's that bad :-/.
    I only have danced on and off a few times, but really want to start back, on top of pursuing phone sex as my main source of income. I'm like the "stereotypical" dancer "Only in it for the money" But of course we all have different prerogatives so please don't shame mine. I'm just looking for some social mones to test out at my day job until I quit, then go back to the club and test out something a bit more sexy, and sensual.
    hello and welcome!! lets share some pherinformation here ????????

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Yes.

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by KateD View Post

You mean like samples of Innocence?
    Yes, on the product page it doesn't say anything about it not being available for a sample. Because some products do, So I assumed. KateD

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

KateD

Can you do something about it for the Vicki Lee next order?

You mean like samples of Innocence?

Leave a comment:

• manover84
    replied
    Welcome! It's great here

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I also requested samples of Fantasy (I actually need a full bottle ???? but must wait for the sale), bliss, and Tease... I swear they never want to give me innocence!
    KateD

Can you do something about it for the Vicki Lee next order?

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Anytime

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Primross Thank you

• Primross
    replied
    I think I need to buy some Cohesion because.... My co-workers are getting stressed out by this Pre-holiday influx and it's killing my vibe Click image for larger version

Name:	whipping.gif
Views:	230
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	80314. I can't wait til I leave this joint. Find the strength not to depend on this job, and level up lol.
    Hamg in there

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Hugs
    Scottie2Hottie Thank you Click image for larger version

Name:	hugs.gif
Views:	182
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	80325

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I think I need to buy some Cohesion because.... My co-workers are getting stressed out by this Pre-holiday influx and it's killing my vibe Click image for larger version

ID:	80314. I can't wait til I leave this joint. Find the strength not to depend on this job, and level up lol.
    Hugs

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

Understandable. I've even seen StevrO mix them up. At one time I think it was misspelled in the store too.
    Im not surprised it seems a lot of mones have very similar names especially at the suffex.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

Thank you, I got the two mixed up, sometimes a jumble of letters gets to me. Thank you!
    Understandable. I've even seen StevrO mix them up. At one time I think it was misspelled in the store too.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Found it! It was under temptress ????????
    Days Sprays Results
    DAYS 1-2 1 SPRAY Great
    DAY 3 NONE N/A
    DAY 4-5 2 SPRAYS OKAY
    DAY 6 NONE N/A
    DAYS 7-8 3 SPRAYS BAD
    Great I can use this

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied

Try EpiAlloPregnAnolone
    Thank you, I got the two mixed up, sometimes a jumble of letters gets to me. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    What does EpiAlloPregnenolone do exactly? I'm curious... I know Scottie2Hottie you mentioned it somewhere along here, but when I looked it up it didn't show. Must be due to a slight spelling error.
    Try EpiAlloPregnAnolone

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    What does EpiAlloPregnenolone do exactly? I'm curious... I know Scottie2Hottie you mentioned it somewhere along here, but when I looked it up it didn't show. Must be due to a slight spelling error.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I think this might be what you're looking for.
    Temptress XS pheromone spray for women is the hottest, most appealing woman wherever you go. Everyone is enchanted by you, an air of fearless confidence, you glide through life. Temptress XS - Pheromone Spray for Women - Don’t be fooled for one-second

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X