yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    I saw a pheromone testing chart but can't seem to find it now... I wanted to apply it to how I test my Pheromones from LP from now on... Any help? ???? I looked up and down the PSX website and couldn't find it. It said like day 1-2: 1 spray, and so on..
    It's in the copy of one of the women's products but I don't remember which one. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It's in the copy of one of the women's products but I don't remember which one. Sorry.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Found it! It was under temptress ????????
        Days Sprays Results
        DAYS 1-2 1 SPRAY Great
        DAY 3 NONE N/A
        DAY 4-5 2 SPRAYS OKAY
        DAY 6 NONE N/A
        DAYS 7-8 3 SPRAYS BAD

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Its in the copy of one of the women's products but I don't recall which one

Comment

Isis Hey, did you find it easier to interact, build, and manage rapports with your clients using connections or XSP74? I noticed more people have used connections instead. But I was interest on your input. And anyone else who has tried both.

I use to use XSP74 from AD and the reports on this was this it built a connection but that was never my experience with it. I only used it because I felt it removed tension and seemed to just suck the stress out of the air. Again, not saying it is not good for connection but I just never got that result.

I tried Connections XS and I felt it did the trick for connection and the hubby and I were able to communicate more.

I believe other people experiences are like a guide but you got to know when you just see it as their own experience and not let it steer your pheromone journey so much. If you want to try something out, do it. Keep the feedback from others in mind but find out for yourself what this product can do for you

Comment

Vicki Lee

Just note down in private or in your journal here how many sprays you need. Soon you will notice a pattern of how much you need to find the sweet spot.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                Vicki Lee

Just note down in private or in your journal here how many sprays you need. Soon you will notice a pattern of how much you need to find the sweet spot.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I use to use XSP74 from AD and the reports on this was this it built a connection but that was never my experience with it.

I believe other people experiences are like a guide but you got to know when you just see it as their own experience and not let it steer your pheromone journey so much. If you want to try something out, do it. Keep the feedback from others in mind but find out for yourself what this product can do for you
                  For me xsp74 is useless it has neutered everything I've used it witn.

Comment

For me xsp74 is useless it has neutered everything I've used it witn.
                    Yikes that sucks! Click image for larger version

Name:	sorry-face-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	186
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	79682 ??????I'll put it on the back burner for now... I'll probably prioritize Xist/w and maybe connections as well... When I get time after I achieve my main goals I'll revisit it later. Click image for larger version

Name:	signboard-ok-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	184
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	79683

Comment

Yikes that sucks! Click image for larger version

Name:	sorry-face-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	186
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	79682 ??????I'll put it on the back burner for now... I'll probably prioritize Xist/w and maybe connections as well... When I get time after I achieve my main goals I'll revisit it later. Click image for larger version

Name:	signboard-ok-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	184
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	79683
                      Some of the ladies have had good results with it. . It's just that for men unless it results in a socoal blend we want.. I think that if you're looking for a good social it could be a good candidate.

Comment

Some of the ladies have had good results with it. . It's just that for men unless it results in a socoal blend we want.. I think that if you're looking for a good social it could be a good candidate.
                        Ok I understand better, I'm not used to chatting with one of the guys about Pheros lol. You seem very experienced and friendly, I always try to tell myself that 'no Phero is off limits', and know that the persons experience won't determine my outcome. Especially at LP on their fourm I jot notes and from there list my Pheros in order of importance if I see a general desired effect. I'm currently doing this with PSX as well.

Comment

I think this might be what you're looking for.
                          Temptress XS pheromone spray for women is the hottest, most appealing woman wherever you go. Everyone is enchanted by you, an air of fearless confidence, you glide through life. Temptress XS - Pheromone Spray for Women - Dont be fooled for one-second

Comment

What does EpiAlloPregnenolone do exactly? I'm curious... I know Scottie2Hottie you mentioned it somewhere along here, but when I looked it up it didn't show. Must be due to a slight spelling error.

Comment

What does EpiAlloPregnenolone do exactly? I'm curious... I know Scottie2Hottie you mentioned it somewhere along here, but when I looked it up it didn't show. Must be due to a slight spelling error.
                              Try EpiAlloPregnAnolone

Comment

Try EpiAlloPregnAnolone
                                Thank you, I got the two mixed up, sometimes a jumble of letters gets to me. Thank you!

Comment

Found it! It was under temptress ????????
                                  Days Sprays Results
                                  DAYS 1-2 1 SPRAY Great
                                  DAY 3 NONE N/A
                                  DAY 4-5 2 SPRAYS OKAY
                                  DAY 6 NONE N/A
                                  DAYS 7-8 3 SPRAYS BAD
                                  Great I can use this
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thank you, I got the two mixed up, sometimes a jumble of letters gets to me. Thank you!
                                    Understandable. I've even seen StevrO mix them up. At one time I think it was misspelled in the store too.

Comment

Understandable. I've even seen StevrO mix them up. At one time I think it was misspelled in the store too.
                                      Im not surprised it seems a lot of mones have very similar names especially at the suffex.
                                      Pheromone XS
                                      Oil: evolve, xist
                                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I think I need to buy some Cohesion because.... My co-workers are getting stressed out by this Pre-holiday influx and it's killing my vibe Click image for larger version

Name:	whipping.gif
Views:	227
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	80314. I can't wait til I leave this joint. Find the strength not to depend on this job, and level up lol.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

I think I need to buy some Cohesion because.... My co-workers are getting stressed out by this Pre-holiday influx and it's killing my vibe Click image for larger version

Name:	whipping.gif
Views:	227
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	80314. I can't wait til I leave this joint. Find the strength not to depend on this job, and level up lol.
                                          Hugs

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X