yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

The first thing I would think of ascend as it will get respect and this is a foremost a tribute to project in a salesperson can have is respect and trust. The second thing I would suggest is connections as its a social bonding mix.
    Primross ????

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    The first thing I would think of ascend as it will get respect and this is a foremost a tribute to project in a salesperson can have is respect and trust. The second thing I would suggest is connections as its a social bonding mix.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Ok gotcha

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    What does he sell?
    He works at a Phone company I think Metro PCS

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    What does he sell?

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Hey Scottie2HottiePrimross?

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Pheromones list for a "possible" Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale:
    • Diffusion Technology $9.97:
    • XSP86 (beautifier) $34.97
    • DHEAS [10 ml @ 12.5 mcg/spray] (giddy/uplift mone) $19.97
    • A-nol $19.97
    • XSP-H (feminizes blends) $34.97
    • XSR32 (Intensifier) $34.97
    • Xist4/w (Softens temptress, hits people fast when new) $29.97
    • Babe $37.97
    • *Temptress (Similar to LPs Dominance w/ cops) $37.97
    • *Sexy Confidence $29.97
    • XS189/w Spring Sexi $29.97
    • XS103 (Celebrity /W) $29.97
    • Engage (XS178) $29.97

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    commented on 's reply
    You are a sweetheart.

• corgicorgi
    replied
    Originally posted by KateD View Post

When Steve formulates new blends he formulates a limited amount and sends them out to community influencers to test and report. The community influencers tests and reports rely heavily on whether or not we decide to sell it in the store. He may not post much but he is always reading and lurking. He sees the members who really do use and test our products. Those who give valuable feedback, those who help new members and have a good grasp of pheromone knowledge. Those who really uplift the forum and has influence.

He usually announces when he has a new blend to test or he will silently start sending them out and then let the members post that they got a new blend on the forum.

We do not give out testers as samples. Samples is a free way we allow our clients to test our product but these are usually retail products because the beta blends etc are a limited amount. He doesn't formulate enough for samples.

The best way to get your hand on new blends that Steve formulates is to be a valuable reporting user on this forum. HE SEES ALL!

Just like I answered about Black Friday. Steve always have some plan up his sleeve and I know with the way things are going I am sure he has some surprises up his sleeve but I just don't know when. We are still in November my young lad, X-mas is still far off.

againnnn thank you for explaining everything so clearly.. here currently is 3am and everyday im enjoying discussing in the forum at this time of day or dawn haha

right, i'll just climb up into the post to gain more discount for life haha past purchase were so sweet tho.. i think 33% off and for me it was like a click click click to purchase ????????????

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    commented on 's reply
    All I know is that it better be one cause I could have had my way with my Phero list by now lol. ????????

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

my last question were, does steve usually make new product that needs testing? if so how do we apply sample as testers?
    i think the website have menu / sections for that..

yea i mean sales deal and promotions for xmas or end of years

When Steve formulates new blends he formulates a limited amount and sends them out to community influencers to test and report. The community influencers tests and reports rely heavily on whether or not we decide to sell it in the store. He may not post much but he is always reading and lurking. He sees the members who really do use and test our products. Those who give valuable feedback, those who help new members and have a good grasp of pheromone knowledge. Those who really uplift the forum and has influence.

He usually announces when he has a new blend to test or he will silently start sending them out and then let the members post that they got a new blend on the forum.

We do not give out testers as samples. Samples is a free way we allow our clients to test our product but these are usually retail products because the beta blends etc are a limited amount. He doesn't formulate enough for samples.

The best way to get your hand on new blends that Steve formulates is to be a valuable reporting user on this forum. HE SEES ALL!

Just like I answered about Black Friday. Steve always have some plan up his sleeve and I know with the way things are going I am sure he has some surprises up his sleeve but I just don't know when. We are still in November my young lad, X-mas is still far off.

Leave a comment:

• corgicorgi
    replied

Oh wow, there are quite a few but only Hayley, Bobbi and myself are on the front lines. I believe there is one to make Steve's coffee. One to fluff his pillows. One to clean the lab, one to wash the cars. ahahahahahah

When you say X-mas special campaign, do you mean like sales and deals, promotions etc?

I don't understand the last question?
    my last question were, does steve usually make new product that needs testing? if so how do we apply sample as testers?
    i think the website have menu / sections for that..

yea i mean sales deal and promotions for xmas or end of years

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, yeah..I was broke the week of the last sale lol..I wish the sale was today, I would be buying so much.
    However, I shall wait patiently.

..maybe

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
    I'm wondering if a black Friday or cyber Monday sell will be going on. It's my time to Restock.

Hmmmm! That is a good question. I am a big time consumer so I am holding back big time not to order with all these sale emails coming through daily. I am waiting for Black Friday and Cyber Monday myself to do some shopping

Steve prefers to be random with the sales and pleasantly shock the hell out of you guys so we will just have to wait and seeeeeeeee

fabulous here i am GIF

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

just curious KateD how many xs ladies are there? and i wonder if there will be christmas special campaign? if there will be beta product how to apply for sample?

Oh wow, there are quite a few but only Hayley, Bobbi and myself are on the front lines. I believe there is one to make Steve's coffee. One to fluff his pillows. One to clean the lab, one to wash the cars. ahahahahahah

When you say X-mas special campaign, do you mean like sales and deals, promotions etc?

I don't understand the last question?

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    I'm wondering if a black Friday or cyber Monday sell will be going on. It's my time to Restock.

Leave a comment:

• corgicorgi
    replied

Oh ok I understand the question now. My apologies for not understanding before. The samples are just smaller quantities of the products sold. So the lovely ladies in the shipping have to make them. They usually go crazy and stock up on samples but sometimes we run out.

I know for a fact that the ladies will turn the lab upside down to get you the samples you request but sometimes they are out and so whenever you don't receive a sample just know it is not because they did not try.

I know Bobbi and Hayley are always reading the forum so once they see this thread I am sure they will double up on making some more samples for Innocence
    just curious KateD how many xs ladies are there? and i wonder if there will be christmas special campaign? if there will be beta product how to apply for sample?

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied

Oh ok I understand the question now. My apologies for not understanding before. The samples are just smaller quantities of the products sold. So the lovely ladies in the shipping have to make them. They usually go crazy and stock up on samples but sometimes we run out.

I know for a fact that the ladies will turn the lab upside down to get you the samples you request but sometimes they are out and so whenever you don't receive a sample just know it is not because they did not try.

I know Bobbi and Hayley are always reading the forum so once they see this thread I am sure they will double up on making some more samples for Innocence
    ????????????????

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Yes, on the product page it doesn't say anything about it not being available for a sample. Because some products do, So I assumed. KateD

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X