yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just goes to show that you never can tell. I certainly don't mean to denounce caps as they seem to work for quite a few people it's just that my results have been very inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Really? Do tell, I'm after a Korean girl but I've avoided SOB
      I believe Thai girls are more conservative than Korean girls. I had strangers wanted to be in my SOB phero cloud many times like literally walked up to me and sit by my sides when there were many seat spots to choose. Sometimes I have girls opened me first if I use SOB which is not normal here because we don't talk to strangers.

Comment

I'm new here to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I believe Thai girls are more conservative than Korean girls. I had strangers wanted to be in my SOB phero cloud many times like literally walked up to me and sit by my sides when there were many seat spots to choose. Sometimes I have girls opened me first if I use SOB which is not normal here because we don't talk to strangers.
          Would you dare to guess by your experience that Korean girls would respond favorably to SOB?
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Music4Win View Post
            I'm new here to myself.
            Welcome! Join the group, we have t shirts ????
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by Music4Win View Post
              I'm new here to myself.
              Welcome indeed! Not only do we have free t-shirts, but we have intro packs. Just don't order P96; it is no good and definitely never runs out of stock. (Joke)

Comment

Would you dare to guess by your experience that Korean girls would respond favorably to SOB?
                Hmm, I'm a kind of man who take game of chances so for me personally, I would use SOB on any Asians.

Comment

Hmm, I'm a kind of man who take game of chances so for me personally, I would use SOB on any Asians.
                  I think I said something in another post, but what about him trying out Exotica?

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Welcome indeed! Not only do we have free t-shirts, but we have intro packs. Just don't order P96; it is no good and definitely never runs out of stock. (Joke)
                    Ha tell me about P96

Comment

Yeah? For long term or one night?

Comment

I think I said something in another post, but what about him trying out Exotica?
                        She's Korean but raised in America

Comment

Ha tell me about P96
                          There's been a lot of talk about it lately. Do a search, you'll find plenty of info.

Comment

She's Korean but raised in America
                            Any standard product should work just fine. Exotica seems to only work with nationals or those raised in the East.

Comment

Yeah? For long term or one night?
                              ONS is pretty rare here. In my country, most girls want to be in a relationship first before you can get down in their pants.

Comment

ONS is pretty rare here. In my country, most girls want to be in a relationship first before you can get down in their pants.
                                Yeah this girl is the same, had some interesting findings this week. Will have to post in a bit.

Comment

Yeah this girl is the same, had some interesting findings this week. Will have to post in a bit.
                                  Nice. Looking forward to reading your findings.

Sometimes I think conservative girls fall in love with bad boys easier. It's a spice in their lives that they never get.

Comment

Sometimes I think conservative girls fall in love with bad boys easier. It's a spice in their lives that they never get.
                                    Interesting theory. You may be on to something.

Comment

I'll second the notion.

Comment

I'll second the notion.
                                        I did Xist x3, Love Boat x2, Evolve sample x2 and SOB sample x1. Not much change from normal findings

Comment

I did Xist x3, Love Boat x2, Evolve sample x2 and SOB sample x1. Not much change from normal findings
                                          Ramp the SOB sample up to 2 sprays; that should equate to a single spray. SOB may not be noticed until things get a bit more...sexual.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X