yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not as familiar with Love Boat tbh. I don't have as much experience as with Vibe. Vibe is like Flirt, Connections and Bliss combined. It has a light fun feel to it and it's kinda chill. I find interesting things happen at 4 sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Im not as familiar with Love Boat tbh. I don't have as much experience as with Vibe. Vibe is like Flirt, Connections and Bliss combined. It has a light fun feel to it and it's kinda chill. I find interesting things happen at 4 sprays.
      How interesting? I must know
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

How interesting? I must know
        It creates kind of a party atmosphere and you're the life of the party.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

You're clearly a research expert, then! You'll do just fine here. Welcome to XS.
          I have to reset with Xist and some other combo. I read you had an experience with PSE, Voodoo and SOB. Is it too early to go balls to the wall? It's either create a connection with Xist, Connection, LB or Evolve or go hard and use Xist, SOB or maybe your PSE, Voodoo and SOB combo. Would using adding Ascend to Xist create a powerful sexy vibe?
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Before you go trying to combo it is usually recommended that you try each product solo to get a feel for it and your personal sweet spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Before you go trying to combo it is usually recommended that you try each product solo to get a feel for it and your personal sweet spot.
              I'm going to hit her with Xist, I want a few backups to ramp up attraction and attention, I'm not sure how she would respond to SOB.

Comment

There's no wrong way to test pheromones. Any way you look at it, you'll learn - eventually. How much product do you want to waste as you go about it is the question.

Comment

I'm new to the mone universe and I'm exciting and hopeful that this will be an interesting and exciting journey. I've done some research and this just seems to be the best community and store hands down. The girl I've had my eye on doesn't stand a chance!
                  Lol I like your attitude, Welcome to the Forum.
                  I know I'm late but I look forward to your post.

Comment

[QUOTE=Prettyrickyboi;n62741]

Lol I like your attitude, Welcome to the Forum

Thanks Ricky! This shouuld be quite interesting

Comment

Thanks BobiiJo! This will be quite the ride and I can't wait to share it
                      It's exciting
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

It's exciting
                        I hope so, can't wait!

Comment

Hope you start writing up your journal in the journal sub soon. Looking forward to read that.

Comment

Waiting for my first order, I got some Xist spray just to start. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow so I can use it around this girl!

Comment

Waiting for my first order, I got some Xist spray just to start. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow so I can use it around this girl!
                              Congrats. Do come back and tell us your experience with Xist with your girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Congrats. Do come back and tell us your experience with Xist with your girl.
                                I received my first order today and I'm psyched to try them out. I got Xist and samples of Cohesion, Evolve and Love Boat. I can't really smell the samples but Xist almost smells like rubbing alcohol??

Comment

I received my first order today and I'm psyched to try them out. I got Xist and samples of Cohesion, Evolve and Love Boat. I can't really smell the samples but Xist almost smells like rubbing alcohol??
                                  Sprays have alcohol in them...

Comment

So what's the best way for first time application?

Comment

2 sprays, 1 to each side of your neck. Good, full sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                                        2 sprays, 1 to each side of your neck. Good, full sprays.
                                        Where should the cover be applied? OR is it smart to use none

Comment

Where should the cover be applied? OR is it smart to use none
                                          You don't necessarily need cover. I've not used cover many times, even with blends like SOB, with no issue. You can place cover on your upper chest, back-of-the-neck, wrists - or all of the above. I've even dried down and applied cover directly over the mone application. Play around with it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X