yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All

I'm new to the mone universe and I'm exciting and hopeful that this will be an interesting and exciting journey. I've done some research and this just seems to be the best community and store hands down. The girl I've had my eye on doesn't stand a chance!
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Welcome! It's a small community but there are some great people here. SteveO has a great line of products. Effective and concentrated..

Can you tell use a little about yourself?

Comment

Comment

Welcome to this forum and welcome to this wonderful world
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

manover84 Welcome! May the mones be with you!

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
            I'm new to the mone universe and I'm exciting and hopeful that this will be an interesting and exciting journey. I've done some research and this just seems to be the best community and store hands down. The girl I've had my eye on doesn't stand a chance!
            You're clearly a research expert, then! You'll do just fine here. Welcome to XS.

Comment

Manover! If you are as confident as you appear to be from this introduction then she definitely doesn't stand a chance.

As you can tell we are all so happy to have you here

Sooooo, dish. Tell us all about this girl, your goals for looking into pheromones. What products you plan to purchase or have purchased?

Yes,this is definitely a wonderful community and what I always try to tell my clients is this place is what you make it, if we all do our part it will be the best,pheromone community in the world and will remain that way.

I am eager to hear more from you and I included a link to help you take full advantage of some of what we have to offer

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                BobiiJo925 commented
                Editing a comment
                I love seeing your comments again!!!!

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Awww! much love bobbi sweety

this is the place to be Glad your here!!! Will be happy to see your adventures unfold (well read)
              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Welcome! It's a small community but there are some great people here. SteveO has a great line of products. Effective and concentrated..

Can you tell use a little about yourself?
                Hey Scottie! I'm a single parent in my early 30's, engineer by day musician by night. I can't wait to get some stuff and log the results.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

You're clearly a research expert, then! You'll do just fine here. Welcome to XS.
                  Thanks! Such a great community

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                    Welcome to this forum and welcome to this wonderful world
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                      manover84 Welcome! May the mones be with you!
                      Thanks and with you!

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                        this is the place to be Glad your here!!! Will be happy to see your adventures unfold (well read)
                        Thanks BobiiJo! This will be quite the ride and I can't wait to share it

Comment

Hey Scottie! I'm a single parent in my early 30's, engineer by day musician by night. I can't wait to get some stuff and log the results.
                          Cool. What are your goals? Social, sexual, status?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Manover! If you are as confident as you appear to be from this introduction then she definitely doesn't stand a chance.

As you can tell we are all so happy to have you here

Sooooo, dish. Tell us all about this girl, your goals for looking into pheromones. What products you plan to purchase or have purchased?

Yes,this is definitely a wonderful community and what I always try to tell my clients is this place is what you make it, if we all do our part it will be the best,pheromone community in the world and will remain that way.

I am eager to hear more from you and I included a link to help you take full advantage of some of what we have to offer

Thanks Kate! Hi! Well, I'm in my early thirties, she's in her late 20's. I really like her but I'm not sure where she stands, I think she's just playing games with me, which is fine she's in for a surprise. I'm definitely starting out with the 3 pack to get started, I'm thinking Xist and SOB to reset and create tension but I'm not sure what else to get. I'll take any help I can get.

Comment

Cool. What are your goals? Social, sexual, status?
                              I'm sure status with work wouldn't be a bad thing, I'm pretty outgoing and get along well with most people. This is mainly to catch that girls eye and build something lasting, so emotions, definitely sexual, we all respond to that. She's a church girl but I've seen hints of a hidden sexual side that just needs some coaxing.

Comment

I think XiSt is a good choice. Not so sure about the SOB. Can you pull off the bad boy vibe? Being a good church girl will she respond favorably to copulins and heavy Enone? Perhaps Evolve would be a better choice. It starts off social and turns sexual after extended exposure. Perhaps easing her into sexual mode would be more effective than hitting her over the head and dragging her back to your cave. But you know her best. Good church girls can often be closet freaks. Cohesion is always a good choice. It creates comfort and mood elevation in women. it also has a "crushy" effect. Some men experience depression as a side effect so maybe ask for a sample so you don't hafta commit to a full bottle and then find out that you can't tolerate it. For work I would recommend Ascend. I get mine without copulins. A social might not be a bad idea. Something like Flirt, Vibe or Love Boat could be beneficial.

Comment

I think XiSt is a good choice. Not so sure about the SOB. Can you pull off the bad boy vibe? Being a good church girl will she respond favorably to copulins and heavy Enone? Perhaps Evolve would be a better choice. It starts off social and turns sexual after extended exposure. Perhaps easing her into sexual mode would be more effective than hitting her over the head and dragging her back to your cave. But you know her best. Good church girls can often be closet freaks. Cohesion is always a good choice. It creates comfort and mood elevation in women. it also has a "crushy" effect. Some men experience depression as a side effect so maybe ask for a sample so you don't hafta commit to a full bottle and then find out that you can't tolerate it. For work I would recommend Ascend. I get mine without copulins. A social might not be a bad idea. Something like Flirt, Vibe or Love Boat could be beneficial.
                                  Hmm, Xist is a must and I had Evolve in my top three to try. She hasn't had a bf in a while so there has to be pent up sexual energy. I'm a smartass and I give her a hard time just because no one else dares to, so maybe SOB. As fas as responding to copulins and heavy Enone I have no idea. She's Asian American, very family oriented and she loves drama so I plan on giving her some. You're the master Scottie, I'll take your advice.

Comment

Lol I Please, you're too kind. I'm just a little further down the road than some. XSteveO is the true master. I just try my best to help in some small way.

If you do get SOB don't go all crazy with it. It's powerful stuff. One spray is all you need.

Keep in mind that with XiSt you need to be patient. It takes repeated exposures to do its thing. If she already had feelings for you it should hasten the process.

Sounds like youre pretty confident and haveva good sense of humor. That will serve you well. Smartass is good. You can get sway with a lot if you frame it well.

Comment

Lol I Please, you're too kind. I'm just a little further down the road than some. XSteveO is the true master. I just try my best to help in some small way.

If you do get SOB don't go all crazy with it. It's powerful stuff. One spray is all you need.

Keep in mind that with XiSt you need to be patient. It takes repeated exposures to do its thing. If she already had feelings for you it should hasten the process.
                                      This isn't the time to be modest. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have feeling but she has been acting differently, so I'll go with Xist, Evolve and one other. I'm not going to see her for a week and I changed my look a bit nothing major to help a reset. How would something like Love Boat, Vibe or Flirt work with this situation? What's a good cover?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X