yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello, new guy needs advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new guy needs advice.

Hi everybody and SteveO, i am a 30 yr old guy from India, and i am new to pheromone use and hd never used it. I recently decided to buy some pheromones, and after much research and reading around, i decided to go for L2K version 1 by AD. I am a quiet and reserved guy when it comes to women, and have problems opening women whom i really, really like or find attractive, though i had lots of experience with women and had no big problem escalating after initial opening or two afterwards if the woman is into me. But as i was about to buy, i discovered the complications L2K and AD are currently facing. So, i then search for other products similar to L2K which goes from social to sexual and found EvolveXS oil very similar to L2K by some reviews.So, can some members here please give me details as to the similarities and difference between the two products,and also if EvolveXS will suite my needs, what to expect from Evolve XS and its pros and cons etc. I also want an imprinting product soon. Can someone give me their experience and thoughts (pros and cons) about Xist, NA, Voodoo and other top imprinting products to buy. Also, can anyone pls explain how imprinting products like NA etc without A1 as its ingredients be effective for imprinting.

Hey Buddy,

Indian here. New to pheromones and near 30. . Also our traits are similar I would say.
    I just ordered my first pheromones ever from PXS few hous go. I had been researching for a over a month now. I had also asked over the forum a couple of weeks ago. Got some good advice. You might want to check it out. I had similar concerns although not as specific as yours.

Also The questions you ask are very subjective. You would get different responses/opinions from people. And everyone is correct by themselves. You can only know once you use it, knowledge can only take you little far, and there will always be confusion.
    I would say go read forums. Pherotruth.com is a good one. houseofpheromones.com also provides some reliable reviews.

One thing to keep in mind, Pheromones are not the whole story. It just enhances your chances, they are not magic. As per my readings on forums, they work differently with ethnicity, culture, mindset, environment, dosage etc. So you can never be sure what others are telling you will work exactly for you. Also I found very little about usage in India. eternitys_child had used it in India, but briefly and he had given some good inputs. Its there in my Intro thread.

So go ahead with something, see for yourself, discuss it with people and try more. You'll find what works for you best. Thats the approach I am taking. I got overwhelmed and frustated on deciding what to take.

PXS, LAL are what I found to be most appealing to me. I liked PXS more as it was alot more open about their formulations and SteveO really get his users inputs and beta testings for coming out with a product. You can read about the science behind all pheromones and what each product contains. Others are very secretive about what they have in the product.

knowledgeispower Xcc Pandatrooper can maybe add something.

Sorry for any typos and bad grammar. I did not check it and was in a real hurry while writing this. Hope it helps.

Comment

Welcome fellow desi Ladies Man

I don't recommend Evolve in india, unless you're using it around targets who know you from before. It can give an intimidating vibe to indians in india. I recommend Xist, Cohesion, and maybe a bit of taboo to pique some interest in others. but overall, sexual pheromones are not very effective (in my experience) on strangers on the street.

Comment

Ladies Man Although Evolve might be great if you have a girlfriend or wife to wear it around, it seems in India Taboo might be better.

As for imprinting and A1, many point to A1 as the fallout molecule. As true as that might be, there seem to be other ways to fallout. People have reported fallout and imprinting with Nude Alpha, Voodoo, XiSt, and some with Nude. Fallout and imprinting seems to be more associated with a process facilitated by pheromones rather than one particular molecule. I don't think it's a specific molecule that causes fallout or imprinting. I think it's more about a combination of effects. Although some people do swear by A1.

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
          MychaelAngelo1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Believe it or not but Taboo and Cohesion seems to also create a fallout. 1 week of exposure and you'll see what I'm talking about

• MychaelAngelo1985
          Editing a comment
          In my hotel I deal with alot od Indian women who fly in to learn at Emerson. They seem to ???? a lot . Two are teaching me Hindi

• MychaelAngelo1985
          Editing a comment
          So Go for C.T.X
          Cohesion- Smiles?????????????????????, Preening!
          Taboo-Sexy, Smart, a bit wild but Smooooth
          Xist- Charming, Romantic, Cute, boyfriend

Ladies Man Hello my fellow Indian brother! Welcome to the world of pheromones!

I would not suggest you to get anything from AD right now since they are not in a good shape as of now so its best to stay away buying from their products unless you already have a good arsenal and you just want to do some research on AD. If you are new, mones from companies like my beloved PXS and LAL would be a great place to start.

Evolve and L2K is find that Evolve is more heavy on the status VIP side while L2K is more on the alpha sexual vibe.

And, yes, I agree with all my bros that have replied you above that it is advisable that you do not start with evolve yet, but that's only if you are planning to do day game, cafes, lunch and dinner dates. If you are planning to use mones for night games like clubbing, raves, pub, lounges and house parties, getting the A+C+E combo would be perfect.

I would say that your priority is getting Xist since it is an all-rounder for me, considering you are from India, a conservative nation.

Imprinting products works well too, but won't be so effective around new girls you just met or be friends with that you will not see again. Use it around the VIP women in your life and you will be amazed on how effective it is! Taboo and Voodoo from LAL is a great imprinting products to explore with!

Read more, test more and play around with it more! May the mones be with you!
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Regarding the power of XiSt. I've seen an impact with just one application.

I talked with a woman at a bar for about 20 minutes. Left. Thought nothing of it. Then the next day when I was out and about, she recognized me. (I didn't recognize her at first, so she could have walked by me.) She approached me. She kept talking. I had to tell her I had to go.

XiSt can work fast. But as to why it does sometimes and not others? I don't know.

Comment

Xcc xist works really well with your chemistry i guess. or maybe you are just good-looking so it was easy for her to remember you hehe
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Are you complimenting my chemistry and/or looks?

You might be right about the chemistry. Mine seems a bit, well different. I can often wear high Enone products without the intimidating or hostility effects from others. I once wore 3 sprays of Impaxs when I was out doing errands. No problems. (Please do NOT try this at home. Such a stunt is for professionals only. ) Perhaps I have a friendly chemistry?

Good looking? Nah. Average. I'm not going to be on the cover of GQ or Esquire this year. We'll see about next year.

Comment

Xcc a friendly chemistry you have indeed my soon-to-be-cover-man-of-GQ

maybe you can start a thread where you share all your crazy intense combinations or singular mone application experiences bro! since having all that "super" tolerance talent your chemistry have hahaaha
                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Has bro paradise gotten more heavenly with your comments?

I'll tell you one combination I've found that I think works well.

3 sprays of Glow plus 2 sprays of Crush. Yeh, lots of mones.

Glow seems to excite women without getting angry at you about all the copulins. Crush settles them down. I've found if I use Glow only at 3 sprays, they are like Speedy Gonzales. I think Crush calms them so they can focus on talking with you.

Comment

to XS Ladies man! All the men came out to play and gave you an awesome welcome and some great advise

As you can see even if their army is super large they always get excited when they can add another recruit to the world of pheromones according to men

Just messing with you

We are all delighted to have you here and we look forward to what we can do for you and what you in return can contribute to our little , growing community

Keep us posted

Comment

I can tell you what works best because I deal with indians as I fix things for them all the time. They have always spoken to me but I can see now how nore relaxed they are around me now. I haven't tried Nude but I have tried Wolf and it works Really GOOD. I have notice that the indian Culture, men need to have High status. Wolf will do that. Wolf and taboo or wolf and xist. Work with that first before you experiment with other things with wolf. Use Wolf and not Bad Wolf. But you can get the same and better if use C.T.X.

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985 said "Believe it or not but Taboo and Cohesion seems to also create a fallout. 1 week of exposure and you'll see what I'm talking about"

Fascinating! The A1 in Cohesion would explain part of that. So it makes sense. I would guess the xsr32 in Taboo also helps. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MychaelAngelo1985 View Post
                          I can tell you what works best because I deal with indians as I fix things for them all the time. They have always spoken to me but I can see now how nore relaxed they are around me now. I haven't tried Nude but I have tried Wolf and it works Really GOOD. I have notice that the indian Culture, men need to have High status. Wolf will do that. Wolf and taboo or wolf and xist. Work with that first before you experiment with other things with wolf. Use Wolf and not Bad Wolf. But you can get the same and better if use C.T.X.
                          I want to clarify, are you in India?

Are you of Asian heritage?

If so, you're one of the Asian brothers. Tsukotan Pandatrooper bellandur elvin.tan77 eternitys_child I think are too. You should all be reading each others' posts. I think 2000GT has some good input as he has been around a number of Asian women, I think. As much as I like to help out, I'm here in the USA and a bit obnoxious. You all might be able to exchange better advices among each other.

Also, have any of you used any of the Asian/Desi formulas at Pheromone Treasures or LAL?

Comment

Welcome aboard. Love to assist you. Anyway, just be careful of cops and enone level.

Indian in Singapore aren't comfortable with enone. So, keep them at minimal.

For cops, fun to use. But watch out, Indian (in Singapore) hate them. I was standing close to an Indian gentleman, his expression of irritation, I presume, the smell.

Anyway, will be looking forward to read your journal.

Comment

Ok, I'm a Chinese but I can share with you some of the more All rounder mones that works very well and easily for Asian.

1. Xist - Love Potion in a bottle. People will remember you.
                              2. Cohesion - They won't have any problem talking to you with this.
                              3. Vibe - Solid attractant. People can't seem to get enough of your presence.
                              4. Taboo - I wear this quite often. People are generally happier to be with you and they find you more interesting.
                              5. Exotica - This is an interesting one. I've had blatant staring from Asian girls with this. Wish there's an oil version for this.

PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                                Ok, I'm a Chinese but I can share with you some of the more All rounder mones that works very well and easily for Asian.

1. Xist - Love Potion in a bottle. People will remember you.
                                2. Cohesion - They won't have any problem talking to you with this.
                                3. Vibe - Solid attractant. People can't seem to get enough of your presence.
                                4. Taboo - I wear this quite often. People are generally happier to be with you and they find you more interesting.
                                5. Exotica - This is an interesting one. I've had blatant staring from Asian girls with this. Wish there's an oil version for this.
                                Now as a finer point, "traditional" Asian people or "westernized" Asian people.

Also, did you mean women or people in general who are Asian?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

Now as a finer point, "traditional" Asian people or "westernized" Asian people.

Also, did you mean women or people in general who are Asian?
                                  As a finer, finer point, which point are you pointing at? Mixture of both Traditional and Westernized depending on the blends, The blends I've listed works well on both divide. As to whether Women or General, I'd say both as well. Example, Xist does a fine job imprinting not just on female, but male. However, I doubt any guy's gonna give any feminine response to you now would they. It's just not in their biological programming. Hmmm. That's another point to ponder...
                                  PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                                  PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                                  Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                                  Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Wow I thought it was just me but I think Xist does have a imprint on males too. Thanks for posting that. My coworker is giving me gifts everyday. Lol weird

MychaelAngelo1985 I've wondered if XiSt for men does imprint on males too because of some of the comments men have made about it. knowledgeispower care to comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                    MychaelAngelo1985 I've wondered if XiSt for men does imprint on males too because of some of the comments men have made about it. knowledgeispower care to comment?
                                    I've had a lot of success with Xist around males while wearing it standalone. Now I wouldn't say it is anything like how it imprints on females, but Xist definitely has a slight sense of respect to it, and this is probably due to the eRONE. I haven't worn it as much as a standalone though to really make this concrete fact (mostly paired in ACT-X) but it definitely worked well around males when I used it standalone.
                                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                    PXS
                                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                    AD
                                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X