yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to Pheromones. From India. Need advise as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Pheromones. From India. Need advise as well.

Hi Everyone. Indian guy here.

First up, I have never used any pheromones. I have been researching about them for some months. First I read alot on the Androtics forum and although people showed they have effects, it somewhere gave me a feeling of being old and not being innovative (I am not underestimating the A314, TUTH, AMMO or any of their products, just a personal opinion. I could be totally wrong). I just dint feel connected there.

I am quite a person who looks into the science behind everything. Things which have just the marketing, without any(or just shiny, but shallow) science to back themselves repel me to the core.
    So I researched more and narrowed down to LAL and XS for the consistency of positive reviews about them all over internet. Also I found both these are a result of individual passion of SteveO and Gary than just the profits. This was one important factor.

That being said, I really liked Discoverxs forum and many of the topics discussed here. Science of diffusion, heat, climate and the chemical pheromones themselves. I got to learn great deal about these. Also it seemed SteveO is more open about his formulations and puts his thoughts in open public. He also put up experimental mixes for feedback to real people. That is some true genius at play. He knows his shit, and I am impressed with the generosity. So I have decided to join here to start my pheromone journey. I have also mostly made my mind to order from SteveO.

But its really hard to makeup your mind when its the first time. And for someone from relatively weak economy, the budget is slim. So I have certain doubts and would be really thankful if someone, preferably who understands my situation, to advise me honestly.

1. Oil vs Spray? Very common question, but I still couldn't find a very convincing thread/answer, which could answer all my doubts. So as I understand, oils are better than sprays for hot & tropical climates. Also oils have a more deeper and slow effect than sprays, which is preferable to me. I do not want to scare people and also want wearing mones to be more natural. I really like the reviews of Evolve XS. It seems to suit me. So my choice was just evolve XS oil. But oils are pretty expensive, and for starting I do not want to spend more than $100 on my first order. Also as I read more on this forum and as a beginner I do want to experiment a bit in various settings and various combos. Keeping that in mind the ACE spray combo fits the best. I can't buy oil combos. I just want to make sure that the climate in India doesn't screw the sprays up. So I need some enlightenment there. Should I just go for a Evolve oil or the ACE combo.

2. I have read most about Xist from SteveO. Its not available now. But is it worth waiting for Xist to try first? I mean that is the most positively reviewed product and I really want to include that in my first order.

3. Whats the procedure for getting samples? I see alot of people getting some samples with there orders to try out. I too wish I could have some sample to experiment to what works best for me. I would love to try some evolve oil.

The ideal first order I see is ACE combo with some small sample of Evolve or Xist oil. With this I would be able to try out more products and also would know whether spray or oil work for me best. Also, I do not have to also shoot over my first budget. I do not mind spending more on something I know works well with me. But its the very first time so guys understand.

Hoping to see some sincere help and guidance. Also respect for SteveO. If SteveO is reading this: Keep up the good work, I like your openness and genuine interest in making pheromones work for better good.

Cheers
    BellandurGuy

Originally posted by bellandur View Post
    First up, I have never used any pheromones. I have been researching about them for some months. First I read alot on the Androtics forum and although people showed they have effects, it somewhere gave me a feeling of being old and not being innovative (I am not underestimating the A314, TUTH, AMMO or any of their products, just a personal opinion. I could be totally wrong). I just dint feel connected there.

I am quite a person who looks into the science behind everything. Things which have just the marketing, without any(or just shiny, but shallow) science to back themselves repel me to the core.
    So I researched more and narrowed down to LAL and XS for the consistency of positive reviews about them all over internet. Also I found both these are a result of individual passion of SteveO and Gary than just the profits. This was one important factor.

That being said, I really liked Discoverxs forum and many of the topics discussed here. Science of diffusion, heat, climate and the chemical pheromones themselves. I got to learn great deal about these. Also it seemed SteveO is more open about his formulations and puts his thoughts in open public. He also put up experimental mixes for feedback to real people. That is some true genius at play. He knows his shit, and I am impressed with the generosity. So I have decided to join here to start my pheromone journey. I have also mostly made my mind to order from SteveO.

But its really hard to makeup your mind when its the first time. And for someone from relatively weak economy, the budget is slim. So I have certain doubts and would be really thankful if someone, preferably who understands my situation, to advise me honestly.
    Welcome! You remind me of myself!! Yes I agree 100% and this is why I stuck with PXS products primarily because of the person behind the products, what he stands for, and his passion. You know you will be getting potent mones with this company and only the best in diffusion technology.

1. Oil vs Spray? Very common question, but I still couldn't find a very convincing thread/answer, which could answer all my doubts. So as I understand, oils are better than sprays for hot & tropical climates. Also oils have a more deeper and slow effect than sprays, which is preferable to me. I do not want to scare people and also want wearing mones to be more natural. I really like the reviews of Evolve XS. It seems to suit me. So my choice was just evolve XS oil. But oils are pretty expensive, and for starting I do not want to spend more than $100 on my first order. Also as I read more on this forum and as a beginner I do want to experiment a bit in various settings and various combos. Keeping that in mind the ACE spray combo fits the best. I can't buy oil combos. I just want to make sure that the climate in India doesn't screw the sprays up. So I need some enlightenment there. Should I just go for a Evolve oil or the ACE combo.
    Ok so the advice I would give you is slightly different than most people. Personally, if climate is not an issue I usually recommend to stick with sprays for everything unless you know your target will be within 2-3 feet of you for at least 30 minutes or longer....honestly, PXS products have such good diffusion tech that SteveO had custom made for PXS by a perfuming company, they are essentially a hybrid of oil + alcohol in my experience. The only oil I've tested is Xist, but based on what others have said here I've found that a lot of old timers like Ghost and others have not had much success with oils unless they were very very close to their target and were able to spend a lot of time with the target. Personally the sprays like 6-8+ hours for me so they've never been an issue for longevity like competitors products. I'm also the type of guy that likes to pherobomb people...I like my presence with the mones known when I walk into a room, and I like my 15+ foot mone cloud but that's just me

That being said, PXS products are a lot better at handling humidity + sweat + heat than other products. This might be due to the higher concentration of DPG oils in the sprays than most competitors, but SteveO himself said it has a anti-sweat technology that he has perfected over the years. Personally, I use my mones at the gym and after 2 hours of sweating they work and smell just fine to me still and I have not had a problem.

So my question to you is, even thought you live in a humid climate, where will you be using them? In an office? At a bar? Will there be air conditioning? Just because you live in a humid climate doesn't mean that sprays won't work for you. If you are in a humid climate for 30 minutes or an hour a day as you get to work, but then spend the rest of your day indoors in an air conditioned climate, than the sprays will not be an issue for you. Now if you spend 6-8+ hours outdoors in humidity each day, than maybe the oils are better for you. Also keep in mind the cost of 10 ml of spray is only $38 before any discounts. So it might be cheaper for you to buy them in sprays now, and when you have the money, save up for the oils as you will know which one is better for you. Just my opinion...

2. I have read most about Xist from SteveO. Its not available now. But is it worth waiting for Xist to try first? I mean that is the most positively reviewed product and I really want to include that in my first order.
    Don't wait for it. Make an order and start trying now, when it is available make a second order. There's no telling when it will be back in stock. Hopefully soon, but SteveO has had poor communication from his supplier which promised him late August for one of the components of Xist to be produced. It could be longer than we all expect (we hope not) but I would make your first order now and try out the other mones while you wait. Xist is good, but it is not the only good product PXS has, and Xist has a different use than the others as well.

3. Whats the procedure for getting samples? I see alot of people getting some samples with there orders to try out. I too wish I could have some sample to experiment to what works best for me. I would love to try some evolve oil.
    You have to make an order of anything to get samples. They usually will give you 3 samples in an order (you can request which ones you want when you make your order). If you buy alcohol sprays they will give you sample sprays and if you buy oils they will give you oil samples.

The ideal first order I see is ACE combo with some small sample of Evolve or Xist oil. With this I would be able to try out more products and also would know whether spray or oil work for me best. Also, I do not have to also shoot over my first budget. I do not mind spending more on something I know works well with me. But its the very first time so guys understand.
    I agree, this is probably the best combo for you to try at first. I would try it as soon as you can! I would ask for a sample of the oil and explain your situation as to why you hope to sample the oil (make it clear because I understand they only sample oils if you buy oils, but they may make an exception for you because of the climate you live in if you ask nicely)
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Bell! Whatever reason you are here, the proof is in the pudding so I will waiting patiently as to how these bad babies work for you.

XS stands by its products 100% and you only get samples when you make a purchase with us.We ask that you request 4 of your top choice sample desires and shipping will do their best to fulfill your request
      Most times people forget this but remember the best and only way to get desired samples is by requesting them via the order notes. Shipping reads the order notes , so anything you want to say to them you can include in there. Except for customer service stuff,of course

Knowledge responded to your thread perfectly and he did a great job.He is absolutely right about the Xist. Remember to sign up for our newsletter so you can get 10% off your first purchase. Since you like to write , you definitely want to look into our discounts for life program where you can get huge discounts by participating on the forum and these discounts makes getting your favs super cheap

It seems too easy to be true but XS has made it super easy to find the right product for you by the use of our goals system. I suggest using it and reading the product page for all the necessary info

Like I said, you already got excellent advise but knowledge is power, so here is a smudge bit more info on the oils vs spray

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

Keep us updated! Delighted to have you here

Comment

Good news just heard from SteveO on a post that he will have some more Xist at the end of the week!
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

bellandur From what I see, people in India seem to order the oils over the sprays because of the heat.

I'm trying to remember who is in your area...

elvin.tan77 eternitys_child Pandatrooper

Tsukotan

I think are people who either live in hot climates OR are near India. Well at least nearer to India than me.

Yes, XiSt is worth the wait. Some people say it takes weeks or months for results with XiSt. I've seen results in 1 to 5 times of talking with someone.

Samples? On your order, just type it in the note section at the bottom of your order.

Also if knowledgeispower posts something to you, I'd encourage you to read it multiple times. He is experienced and generous in his knowledge.

Then there is KateD who is our Baroness of Banter. If she posts something to you, remember that she is also very knowledgeable. Please read her posts carefully. And be nice to her because it's my job to make fun of her.

Comment

Xcc thanks for always remembering me bro!

bellandur Greetings my fellow indian bro! Indonesian here. I suggest you to go for the ACE combo bro. Yes, it is true that oils diffuse slower hence has longer effect but I've been using sprays and have no problem with hits and results at all. Why i get the sprays? I feel that oil is messier and stickier for me so i guess it all comes down to your personal preference. And if i can suggest, try not to buy or spend so much money on something you are still new at. Try purchasing the ACE combo first, learn it, try it, play with it and see how it fits you. Read forums, specifically on ways to spray, ratios, and more knowledge on ACE first before reading on other products. Once you really figure the world of mones out, then you can go on and wait for Xist to be available again and try that magic product! It has been one of the consistent product out there in the market right now.

I wish you all the best and have fun!
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

thanks Xcc but i'm now back in usa.

bellandur i am indeed indian from india. i had a tough time using sexuals like evolve in india. xist really worked the best, as well as cohesion. and yes i used oils. hope this helped

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                thanks Xcc but i'm now back in usa.

bellandur i am indeed indian from india. i had a tough time using sexuals like evolve in india. xist really worked the best, as well as cohesion. and yes i used oils. hope this helped
                Thanks for your feedback. Xist + Cohesion do seem like they would be good for SEA. Did you try exotica by any chance?
                PXS
                AD

Comment

• eternitys_child
                  eternitys_child commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i don't have exotica :(

Oh. Sorry Guys I did not see the forum for a few days due to work. It seems I got alot of attention. I will also be posting a few more questions at the end (sorry guys first time, also I am generally a curious person). It would be nice if I can get some more knowledge.

First knowledgeispower Thanks man for the advise and suggestions. I have read many of your posts on the forum and you are pretty scientific about your approach. There would be alot I can learn from you about Pheromones. I think ACE combo is a good start. It will also give me some room to experiment on what chemical works. As I have read so many stories/reviews/science around here and pherotruth I must say I have gotten my expectation high. I also understand these are not magic sprays, and there is lot you have to do yourself. Thanks again. I will look up to you in future for suggestions.

KateD Thanks for dropping by with all the information. I have gone through the goals page, thanks. I was most inclined towards evolve I must say. I am also not a party person, I like being away from too much crowd. I like art shows and light get together. Maybe theater and all. Thats where I plan to try/use them. Not sure whether work is a good place. But I can try Ascend and see the effect myself. I do not like intimidating people. Generally you would find me smiling at everyone.

Xcc You are fun man. Xist was the first product I heard about and then came to PheromoneXS site looking for it, only to find I have more options.

Pandatrooper Hi friend. I am a Gudang Garam Smoker. Love that kretek from Indonesia. Nothing beats it (Except its a ciggerette and still injurious to health) Anyways, Thanks for the info. Also panda DP is badass.

Hey eternitys_child . I was keeping alot of expectations from evolve. I know it needs time to set in. Are you saying it did not have any effect whatsoever or it just did not do what you expected it for? Anyways thanks. I think you are from Mumbai (My bad, if not). I have lived all my life there.. Its very humid there, that might be one of the reasons. Let me know more from your experiences.

I see alot of abbreviations people toss up, some of them I get and most I don't. Is there a place where its compiled?

So here are a few queries. KateD , if you can answer on some of the logistics related queries.

1. First, I had browsed on forum about people from India and found out it took around 3 weeks for the order to reach them. I do not have any problem with that, but I would be out for a 7- 10 days in the end of Oct-Beginning of Nov. Also as knowledgeispower said Xist is going to be available so I think I shall also order Xist with the ACE pack. I can wait for a few days. Can the shipment timing determined to be sure? Have you experienced problems with Indian customs? Custom guys are usually assholes.

2. I believe Ascend has some Cops in it by itself. After reading why its there, I wouldn't mind it doing its work. But it has very strong aroma(some people call it stink), and I think its better to get it masked for me. I usually don't wear anything. So I was thinking of getting some cover on it. From what I read nobility seems to suit me well. Also heard Sultans is good, but I dont want anything very strong for me. Does fresh musk go nicely with ascend? Pepper nutmeg also sounds good but mysterious. Should I get others also with cover? I read everywhere that unscented works best.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. I was in half sleep while replying, Didn't wanted to let it go unanswered for long.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                  eternitys_child commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i've used pheromones in delhi, chennai, mumbai, and cochin. sexual pheromones do not work well in india.

And hey KateD , How do I subscribe to the newsletter? I have made an account over pheromoneXS but couldn't find any link for it. Thanks if you can help.

Comment

I believe Ascend has some Cops in it by itself. After reading why its there, I wouldn't mind it doing its work. But it has very strong aroma(some people call it stink), and I think its better to get it masked for me. I usually don't wear anything. So I was thinking of getting some cover on it. From what I read nobility seems to suit me well. Also heard Sultans is good, but I dont want anything very strong for me. Does fresh musk go nicely with ascend? Pepper nutmeg also sounds good but mysterious. Should I get others also with cover? I read everywhere that unscented works best.
                  It depends on what you're trying to achieve. MOST of the time unscented is better so you can mix and match with your own colognes. You don't need a cologne, PXS products have diffusion technology in each blend so they will diffuse just fine without a cologne. However you may want a cologne/scent because lets face it, people like people who smell good, and a woman you pass may take a few extra whiffs when you pass by when wearing a scent. So personally I prefer to always have a cover for this reason. That being said, there are situations where not having a scent is advisable (some work-related things for example or if trying to be discreet).

For me, I want a cover scent for my day-to-day mones, and I have some mones that are unscented so I can cover them with what I want. Personally I've begun to just get all my mones pre-scented with Cool Water because I found it is a very very light non-offendable scent and gives me "just a touch" of a scent while at the same time being light enough that I can cover with another cologne/scent if I wanted or leave as is. I don't like carrying my cologne around with me so its nice to have it pre-scented but there are pros and cons to that of course

So I would say for flexibility get them unscented but for convenience get them scented.

As for cops, yes they are smelly but not super super bad just a tad smelly. I found Cool Water doesn't really cover them well, but I don't mind. I recently bought Desire Me Oil which is pure copulins and I got it pre-scented with Sultan's Oud. I've heard this is the best cover for cops and I really like it. The Sultan's Oud is a good cover and actually meshes with the cops a bit to form a nice smell rather than covering it up but still stinking. But even with the Ascend in Cool Water cover, the good news is no one has complained and my wife even loves the smell of them! (you'll find most women actually do enjoy the smell of cops). The Sultan's Oud while smells nice and musky, isn't super strong. It is a long-lasting cover, but it actually isn't very offensive. I usually don't like Oud or Musk scents but I was surprised that I actually like the smell of this!
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

And hey KateD , How do I subscribe to the newsletter? I have made an account over pheromoneXS but couldn't find any link for it. Thanks if you can help.
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

bellandur I use essential oils as a cover scent.

I'm going to quote myself here... It's not a sign I'm egotistical... There are too many other signs of that...

I'm very biased. I buy ALL my pheromones unscented. I cover it with essential oils. Sometimes, I don't cover it at all. Read this thread...

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...steve-s-scents

Then this post by a very wise man named idle

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...6750#post36750

Comment

bellandur Welcome to the kretek family bro! I buy all my pheromones unscented too and apply my own favorite designer perfume as cover. 1 trick i found out is spraying your perfume first then apply your mones. Worked better for me somehow.

Let's see what knowledgeispower and Xcc think about this. Can you both maybe explain or suggest why it my mones worked better when i apply perfume first rather than applying it after my mones?
                        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                          bellandur Welcome to the kretek family bro! I buy all my pheromones unscented too and apply my own favorite designer perfume as cover. 1 trick i found out is spraying your perfume first then apply your mones. Worked better for me somehow.

Let's see what knowledgeispower and Xcc think about this. Can you both maybe explain or suggest why it my mones worked better when i apply perfume first rather than applying it after my mones?
                          The only thing I can think of is that the cologne doesn't diffuse as well as the mones and interferes with that. In all honesty it could just be a coincidence though? Have you tried enough times to conclude that? I've worn them both ways and didn't really notice a difference either way
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

Pandatrooper Don't know. You stumped me. Wow! That's twice in one year!

idle XSteveO Could you please read post #14 in this thread and comment?

Comment

Everything you want to know about shipping is in this link below.Custom delays and restrictions vary from country to country and it is really out of our hands.I know there are quite a few clients who can tell you about their experiences but there isn't much any company can do once the package leaves their warehouse and is in the hands of the courier and then in your country where different laws and restrictions apply

What any company can do is ensure they follow all shipping laws and provide proper documentation before the package is shipped out.XS has a high success rate when it comes to a smooth delivery experience for international clients but you do find that overzealous custom officer every once in a while or some unexpected custom delays

I know money can be tight so you won't be able to opt for the Fedex international priority so I suggest making arrangements for your package with someone you can trust while you are out or ordering when you get back.

Comment

Thanks every one for those suggestions.

knowledgeispower, Sultans Oud it is then. Thanks for such well thought replies.
                                One more query. As I can mention what sample I wish for. One is SOB for sure, then I am not clear much among Bliss, Taboo, Exotica. Which one you suggest?
                                eternitys_child, you have been frank about your opinions, and I have taken your suggestions seriously. Which one should I get for samples?

Thanks KateD for the reply. I understand the processes. I will just wait for a few more days to see if I can get some hands on Xist as well with the ACE. I hope it will be possible for you guys to delay the dispatch itself by a week or so, if I order early. Apologies for the inconvenience but if Xist becomes available, I will place my order.
                                I have subscribed to the newsletter, let me know how I will get the 10% discount you had told me about, so that I don't do any delay next time, when xist is available. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks every one for those suggestions.

knowledgeispower, Sultans Oud it is then. Thanks for such well thought replies.
                                  One more query. As I can mention what sample I wish for. One is SOB for sure, then I am not clear much among Bliss, Taboo, Exotica. Which one you suggest?
                                  eternitys_child, you have been frank about your opinions, and I have taken your suggestions seriously. Which one should I get for samples?

Thanks KateD for the reply. I understand the processes. I will just wait for a few more days to see if I can get some hands on Xist as well with the ACE. I hope it will be possible for you guys to delay the dispatch itself by a week or so, if I order early. Apologies for the inconvenience but if Xist becomes available, I will place my order.
                                  I have subscribed to the newsletter, let me know how I will get the 10% discount you had told me about, so that I don't do any delay next time, when xist is available. Thanks again.
                                  If it were me I would go with taboo and exotica samples. Bliss is a good one too but is less direct as the other two. Also I think they're now allowing for 4 sample requests so maybe you can request all of them

Also Leslie Is the one who does the orders KateD is our customer support tech. When you place your order I'm sure you can mention in the comments that you want it delayed I'm sure they would accommodate you no problem
                                  PXS
                                  AD

Comment

bellandur : ascend w/ cops is kind of tricky because in india, society isn't friendly towards a man who has recently been with a woman if he's single. And so if you give off that vibe, you get disrespected. I had negative hits all day when I went out for field work while wearing 2 drops of Ascend w/ cops - this was in Kerala.

When I wore evolve, either solo or in combo, it INTIMIDATED people. it was borderline ghosting - it wasn't TRUE ghosting because i could tell they were being affected, but they were trying their hardest to not show it lol.

What products should you get? Xist, Ascend w/o cops, cohesion, bliss, connections, are all GREAT products and have given me ioi's and/or goods self effects in india.

Ascend w/ cops gave good hits while in DELHI in the metro, but that was an isolated incident and i have not been able to repeat that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X