yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello, new guy needs advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knowledgeispower weren't you also saying how you were more in love with your wife again and wondering if it was a self-effect of XiSt?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      knowledgeispower weren't you also saying how you were more in love with your wife again and wondering if it was a self-effect of XiSt?
      Yes very true! Thanks for reminding me. The self-effects (self-imprinting) are very real and powerful (hence be careful who you wear it around...)
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

XiSt also seems to be a product that is to achieve romantic status with someone or reset, then don't wear it every day. I think it could be used occasionally in a relationship, perhaps for 3 or 5 times in a row with them, but not every time you see them. I use it occasionally to keep things fresh with a woman. Or I use it if I offended a woman.

Comment

Thnks everybody for your advice. I feel really welcomed here. Been so busy so can't respond fast as i want to. U guys really helped me make an informed descision.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome! what did you choose and I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Ladies man! I want to bring this to your attention because I don't think anyone will intentionally miss out on this opportunity to gain while helping and learning

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X