yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to Pheromones. From India. Need advise as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eternitys_child Thanks man. What you say is believable and very much possible. Also after thinking about it I was sure that I wouldn't be able to carry that image that you had described with cops. I am not a womanizer kind of man, neither do I want to be, so my behavior/talks and cops will surely give contradictory signals. I was inclined towards it for the self effects probably. I will take your advise on this. . Thanks again. I am looking forward for testing evolve and report here.

knowledgeispower you have been very honest about sharing your views and I have looked upon your replies. But what eternitys_child say is quite true about the society here in India. Its conservative, even subconsciously. I will go ahead with Ascend -cops with sultans Oud for now. I hope to test +cops in future for sure. Also I think SOB has some cops which I will try getting in sample. Hence will have some chance of testing cops. I haven't heard any new announcement about Xist's availability. I think you were right, I should start my ordering process, will probably get Xist later.

Leslie KateD I have made an account over pheromonexs, and subscribed to the newsletter. I think I have to receive some code which I can put at checkout for receiving discount. I did not see anything in my mail as of now. Could you guys help me with it. Thanks.

@all
    Albeit my first, I am keen to share my experiences here soon.

Comment

• knowledgeispower
      knowledgeispower commented
      Editing a comment
      Shoot...there were 2 bottles of Xist available yesterday but they disappeared within a few hours

• knowledgeispower
      knowledgeispower commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries though a larger batch should be coming soon though but these 2 bottles were randomly made available probably from a stock SteveO found somewhere

Originally posted by bellandur View Post
    [USER="1011"]
    Leslie KateD I have made an account over pheromonexs, and subscribed to the newsletter. I think I have to receive some code which I can put at checkout for receiving discount. I did not see anything in my mail as of now. Could you guys help me with it. Thanks.
    Email customer support at support@pheromonexs.com so they can look into it for you
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Thanks knowledgeispower. Mailing them.

Comment

Connections+taboo or xist or evolve might work.

Comment

• bellandur
        bellandur commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Xist is not available. I wanted that. I will have others soon to try out.

I have finally placed my ACE combo. Ascend w/o cops, with Sultans Oud. Cohesion & Evolve unscented (As per my readings unscented work better).

knowledgeispower Xcc Pandatrooper eternitys_child Thanks guys for helping me out for this.

Looking forward to test them and submit reports/experience from this reigon of world. I have found very little reports from India. Lots of Asian people have reported, but I think Indians are genetically very different. We are, I think, more close to Europeans in genes than Asians. We also have some populations of Asian communities but not much.

Anyways, I hope there is no problems with the customs. They are notorious and many times highly corrupt. I think there is no mention of pheromones on the package itself and also its discrete.

Is there anything else which can be done from the dispatch team so that its much more safer? Anyways lets hope for the best.

Comment

I have finally placed my ACE combo. Ascend w/o cops, with Sultans Oud. Cohesion & Evolve unscented (As per my readings unscented work better).

knowledgeispower Xcc Pandatrooper eternitys_child Thanks guys for helping me out for this.

Looking forward to test them and submit reports/experience from this reigon of world. I have found very little reports from India. Lots of Asian people have reported, but I think Indians are genetically very different. We are, I think, more close to Europeans in genes than Asians. We also have some populations of Asian communities but not much.

Anyways, I hope there is no problems with the customs. They are notorious and many times highly corrupt. I think there is no mention of pheromones on the package itself and also its discrete.

Is there anything else which can be done from the dispatch team so that its much more safer? Anyways lets hope for the best.
        I can't speak for PXS staff maybe idle can provide insight on the shipping but from what I understand many PXS customers are from India and have not had any issues with customs (could be wrong but I believe this is the case)
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

bellandur you will not regret it bro! let us know when you can get to test it around!
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

bellandur
            I can assure you that on legal side you wont have any troubles importing them to India.
            We have plenty of customers from there
            as the "corruption" in customs as you mentioned there is little we can do.
            Please check with your local custom agents about any potential government vat and taxes.

If you need more help feel free to send us a ticket

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

idle thanks for replying. I just wanted to hear that the import in india has happened smoothly before. I know with customs little could be done from your side. Lets hope all goes well.

Comment

idle thanks for replying. I just wanted to hear that the import in india has happened smoothly before. I know with customs little could be done from your side. Lets hope all goes well.
                Well i hope this explains it too

this was posted back in 2014

Happy Republic Day to all our friends from India. https://discoverxs-440990.c.cdn77.org/images/tmp/Republic-Day-2014-India.jpg

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

Well i hope this explains it too

this was posted back in 2014

Happy Republic Day to all our friends from India. https://discoverxs-440990.c.cdn77.org/images/tmp/Republic-Day-2014-India.jpg

Hahaha. Thanks idle . Republic Day wishes. Cool.

BTW I am still waiting for my order to arrive. I have nothing to share so don't come to the forums.

Do you have any idea of the approx time it takes to get delivered to India? I went to the Post Office as well, nothing there. And ofcourse, I can't track it. That's the saddest part. :(

I just hope it hasn't got lost anywhere.

Cheers

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X