yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your favorite commercial Fragrance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to try the new aqua di gio scent. However, I might purchase oils next time. Does anybody get their oils prescented?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Ixist
      Ixist commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I got mine in Sultans Oud. I like it

I have a small collection of perfumes . I've tested them all & I love them. Some of my favourite perfumes are:

Dior Homme Intense, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, YSL Body Kouros, T.Ford Grey Vetiver, T. Ford Black Orchid, T. Ford Noir, Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb - Original Versions

T. Ford: Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Japon Noir, Tobacco Oud - Copies/ Samples

Creed: Himalaya, Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Silver Mountain Water, Erolfa, Royal Oud, Virgin Island Water, Sublime Vanille - Copies/ SamplesCopies/ Samples

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post

2000GT Yeah, that's what I was thinking, Nordstrom or something like that. They also allow returns, just in case. Actually Norsdtrom is really good about that. I'm sure they wouldn't sell fake stuff.

I've bought a cologne from Nordstrom before, it was authentic and really good quality. Nothing as expensive as Creed yet though. I might just have to take the plunge, to see what the hype is about.

I'm constantly looking for a new cover cologne lol

Also I read that there are variations in the batches of Creed. Hopefully I get a good one!
      Batch issues were from when it first came out. More recent versions are pretty consistent. I had a bottle, the sprayer broke so when I brought it in to see if they could fix it, they gave me a new bottle instead. No difference in scent, diffusion or duration. As for Nordstroms, I suggest them because they're one of the few companies that are an approved retailer for Creed. Most other places that sell them, aren't authorized so you don't know where their stock came from. Easiest thing to do is to check with Creed's site to see who else is nearby you that would sell Creed products. If you do need to do a return, make sure you have the original packaging, receipt, etc. When I went to get help with my bottle of Aventus, the woman at the counter gave me crap about it. Some of the people that work at the Creed counters, can be a bit uptight.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Batch issues were from when it first came out. More recent versions are pretty consistent. I had a bottle, the sprayer broke so when I brought it in to see if they could fix it, they gave me a new bottle instead. No difference in scent, diffusion or duration. As for Nordstroms, I suggest them because they're one of the few companies that are an approved retailer for Creed. Most other places that sell them, aren't authorized so you don't know where their stock came from. Easiest thing to do is to check with Creed's site to see who else is nearby you that would sell Creed products. If you do need to do a return, make sure you have the original packaging, receipt, etc. When I went to get help with my bottle of Aventus, the woman at the counter gave me crap about it. Some of the people that work at the Creed counters, can be a bit uptight.
        Ok, so I went to Nordys and asked for Creed cologne. They didn't have any on display, but did have 4 different bottles to smell. Couldn't get samples either.

Anyway, the SA sprayed and let me smell all of which they had. I didn't think much of Aventus, it was a very nice clean scent. Then she sprayed, Silver Mountain Water! OMG! Reminds me so much of F22 from Androtics! I mean exactly like it! In my head I was like, "That's what I'm getting!" lol

I have MX353 from Androtics, it comes with F22 scent. F22 maybe smells more synthetic than Silver Mountain Water. I wonder if it's a copy of Silver Mountain Water. I'm almost positive it is! Smells exactly like it!

Silver Mountain Water smells so good! She sprayed some on my forearm before I left. It's been a few hours since and the smell is getting even better and stronger. Just one spray!

So yes, I ordered a bottle. They didn't have any in store. Never bought a cologne this expensive in my life! I really loved it though. What the hell, you only live once! lol

Imagine how many blends I could have bought from XS instead. What a shame! I think it will make a supreme cover for smelly blends!

It smells soo goood! I just want to lick it and eat it!! LOL!!

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember FF22 as being a copy of Silver Mountain Water also

+1 on Creed adventus for the boys
        +1 on a NEROLI like the AD one both for boys and girls. I've been looking forever for a scent like that. DDelicious!

Comment

XSteveO and idle

Oh masters of chemistry and scent,

I would appreciate your input on an all natural fragrance. An essential oil blend perhaps. Perhaps something I can mix up for myself.

Of course, I would want instructions such that it will NOT interfere with the diffusion of the pheromones, or the chemical composition of the mones.

Being obsessive, I would also wonder if any stray chemicals in the essential oils (perhaps something in there from the extraction process or other chemicals in the plant or perhaps the oils themselves)... could any of those interfere with the chemical stability of the mones or their diffusion?

I realize I could also put the essential oils on different application spots.

Please release your wisdom and knowledge to me.

Comment

Ok, so I went to Nordys and asked for Creed cologne. They didn't have any on display, but did have 4 different bottles to smell. Couldn't get samples either.

Anyway, the SA sprayed and let me smell all of which they had. I didn't think much of Aventus, it was a very nice clean scent. Then she sprayed, Silver Mountain Water! OMG! Reminds me so much of F22 from Androtics! I mean exactly like it! In my head I was like, "That's what I'm getting!" lol

I have MX353 from Androtics, it comes with F22 scent. F22 maybe smells more synthetic than Silver Mountain Water. I wonder if it's a copy of Silver Mountain Water. I'm almost positive it is! Smells exactly like it!

Silver Mountain Water smells so good! She sprayed some on my forearm before I left. It's been a few hours since and the smell is getting even better and stronger. Just one spray!

So yes, I ordered a bottle. They didn't have any in store. Never bought a cologne this expensive in my life! I really loved it though. What the hell, you only live once! lol

Imagine how many blends I could have bought from XS instead. What a shame! I think it will make a supreme cover for smelly blends!

It smells soo goood! I just want to lick it and eat it!! LOL!!
            lol SMW is a good one, though it doesn't last as long on me. Himalaya is a fantastic scent and I absolutely love it, but it only lasts about an hour, maybe a bit more on me, so not worth the costs. Something you'll find with colognes, Creed's not withstanding is depending on the scent, some may work well with your skin chem versus others. Have fun with SMW

Comment

2000GT Yeah, that's what I was thinking, Nordstrom or something like that. They also allow returns, just in case. Actually Norsdtrom is really good about that. I'm sure they wouldn't sell fake stuff.

I've bought a cologne from Nordstrom before, it was authentic and really good quality. Nothing as expensive as Creed yet though. I might just have to take the plunge, to see what the hype is about.

I'm constantly looking for a new cover cologne lol

Also I read that there are variations in the batches of Creed. Hopefully I get a good one!
              I will join with mine favorite ones i a few hours...

but just to jump in and share my Creed Experience.

There is no good dupe / type of any Creed Perfume out there.

All of them are close.. but there is always an artificial scent to all creed's dupes.
              They just cant make it right. (close .. but not right)

And in the end a creed dupe smells good but in the end you might choose Jean Paul Gaultier dupe over it.
              (but the real Creed is not even close as good to Jean Paul Gaultier, Armani or any other commercial designer blends).

just my quick opinion here

If you got a good Creed dupe let me know

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
              idle @ socials

Comment

• Ixist
                Ixist commented
                Editing a comment
                Tell me about it! I smelled the real Creed and all other colognes I have and tried fade in comparison! I feel like just owning one cologne now, Creed! I guess the hype is real! lol

• idle
                idle commented
                Editing a comment
                @Ixist
                let me just say that yeah Creed is something.... but i no longer have it .. and i am not planning to buy it...
                infact.... writing a reply here... give me a little bit to finish it

idle you have me curious now.

Comment

• idle
                idle commented
                Editing a comment
                full post coming soon

I have used the Original Creed GIT for years. I just love it. I could replace the finished bottle with a new one (if you have people working at the Duty Free shops, you will know 'how' to do it)! I was getting mad when people were saying 'Cool Water is an amazing perfume, I've also got it'............ The same thing happened with T. Ford's Neroli Portofino when a guy told me that his dad used to have the 4711 cologne but it didn't last long...... I have travelled a lot and every time I did, I used to spend hours at the perfumes departments. I know the genuine scents and the fake ones very well , but there are copies out there that I would easily use. I think that quality of oil essences makes the difference. All of the copies I own and mentioned before have 20-28% ess. oils.

Comment

Ferrari musk
                Acqua di go
                The scent in mx353 by AD
                The scent of a314
                Essential oils! But I'm in the minority here.... lol

Comment

eternitys_child Essential oils for me too. We are a minority together!

Comment

Ok here is my quick list

i will make a separate post with fragrance observation and what i use at what places.
                    Usually i have 4-5 bottles of different colognes in my place so i can cover most of the places i need them for.

sooo here is my quick list:

Jean Poul Gutier - La Male
                    Armani Code (black code)
                    BVGARY - Man in Black
                    S.T. Dupont Intense
                    Ralph Lauren Polo Blue
                    Creed - Aventus
                    Creed - Silver Mountain Water
                    Calvin Klein - Euphoria Intense

idle @ socials

Comment

So far here's what we are going to do

Thanks everyone for your input.

We are now working with a world-class perfumer to create our versions of the following
                      Acqua Di Gio (Not the current version we are using)
                      Spice Bomb
                      Le Male
                      Aventus
                      Cool Water (Maybe)

Our other current fragrances will be retired to the Mixing Supplies> Male fragrance Oils where you will still be able to buy them as concentrates. Certain ones like Pepper Nutmeg will be retired completely and if they are made in house, I'll include instructions how to make them if you're interested. If we buy others, like FXS and Nobility we will direct you where you can buy them too.

The fragrance choices we will be using will not be CHEAP knockoffs, but rather totally legit and really close to the originals. You'll be able to very easily pair them up with your favorite colognes and I'm pretty sure you will not be able to tell much of a difference.

We should start rolling them out in a couple weeks as we've been working on Le Male, Acqua Di Gio, and Spice Bomb for quite a while.

Please remember we are NOT a fragrance company, rather a pheromone company but we are doing what we can to offer a solution to cover those stinky mones. We understand XS mones are super concentrated and have way more mones in them than most others, if not everyone else.

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ixist
                        Ixist commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope Sultans Oud remains, it really works so well for me as a cover! I always get it! lol

XSteveO I want to request that you leave Sultans Oud as an option. It has worked extremely well for me as a cover! I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who enjoys it!

I've tried all the covers you have currently available, except the recent addition of Acqua Di Gio. Sultans Oud is the only one that has worked as an amazing cover! You must leave it! lol

Comment

Ixist and to everyone else that keeps asking about fragrances.....

i am really wondering why ???

for example we had a customer who got 5-6 blends all in different fragrances...

then when he was reading our pheromone community that you can mix pheromones on your skil
                        he was testing all the combination he had but the problem was that all of those ware DIFFERENT scents.

as steve mentioned we are a pheromone company we are not COLOGNE company that spice their products with pheromones.
                        And therefor i encourage everyone to get they blends unscented and to use their own COLOGNE / Perfume
                        as using the right scent by it self can get you really good results... The sense of smell it self is a complex science that we really dont want to dig in deep..
                        you do know some notes(esential oils) can get you behavior changes in other people)

so
                        after this post i am writing the long awaited fragrance post of mine i hope it will help you all and realize the power of a scent.
                        and to finalize we do not offer COLOGNES that are spiced up with pheromones.
                        We sell PHEROMONES that upon request have our interpretation of a scent that we think you will like.

But since Steve is really up to fragrances we are almost done with our newest once ... and
                        again those are not just a direct dupe from those sources:
                        idle's List of Fragrance(dupes) OIL sites

idle @ socials

Comment

Now lets talk about Colognes / Perfumes ... etc

If you remember my posts around 10 years ago in another pheromone comunity
                          now you will notice a change in my personal favorites.

I know most people when they find the fragrance they like they usually stick with it.
                          (WRONG)
                          you should not do that.
                          We all know over time using the same fragrance is loosing that sense of smell on your self.
                          BUT it acts the same on others.
                          Using the same fragrance over on over again in same environments is not a good idea.

And if you are using that same fragrance to cover pheromones
                          then you are out for a surprise... people are so used to the fragrance you used so they discard it... and
                          hey what else is new .. what is that new scent he is using (a.k.a pheromonexs blends) ....
                          and .. yeah mones are not pleasant without a cover.. but in your case your cover (that everyone discards now) is gone..
                          so the only thing that they can send are the pheromones.

So here is what i do.

Those are mine colognes right now.
                          And if look look closely some of them are almost empty.
                          As its that time(season) that i need to replace them.
                          Why i have so many ? and am i using it at the same time ?
                          YEAH .. for each occasion depending on what time is it / what place i am going to go
                          and what season it is
                          i use the the correct one.

So i have always 4-5 to choose from.

So here are my current ones:

and yes (as i am expecting trolls to jump in)
                          so here is the proof that that is my picture

as i mentioned above that i have a criteria ... and what to use when.

Let me share it with you ..i will be happy to read your opinion on this too.

So i proved my teory on different scents above here is my dividing system.

I first divide scents in SEASON categories.
                          Then on places.

For example
                          in winter (EU) i try to avoid fresh / sea scents.
                          I focus more on sweet / heavy / tabaco/ wood and anything that will give yo comfort during those cold times.

As in summer i try to eliminate those scents and use Fresh uplifting ones.

But seasons are small part of it.

For example the image i shared above

this is what i used until know.
                          And what needs to be replaced.

So the most important category for me is PLACE and time to use it.

for example .... wearing a heavy leather/tobacco/wood blend in the office .. might not be the best idea ....
                          you will be with those people for 6+ hours so this heavy cloud will put more stress on them...
                          but using a fresh / citrus / uplifting (ozone rain) blend is waaay more suitable ...

But if we go back to that leather/tobacco/wood blend this should be your CLUB option if you plan to stay late.
                          as it uses middle and base notes that are here to stay...
                          so in 3 in the morning when everyone is sweaty in the club from dancing or heat... you will be the one that stands out with that scent.

TO SUMMARIZE !
                          focus on those events and what scents to use.

1. SIGNATURE SCENT - something you can use daily in daytime. Something that goes well with you skin chemistry and really represents you.

2. Meeting scent (friends) - Yes you can use your signature one.... but here i prefer to use something light and uplifting

3. Meeting Scent (business) - Something heavy but in the same time expensive. (a scent of tobacco / leather(fresh leather - leather with a note of grass)
                          something that represent luxury (you know that smell when you get in to a brand new 100 000 usd car? or just in to a brand new car) the scent of new and luxory is what you need here.

4. Club scent(staying late) - something heavy that will stick with you after 4-5 hours clubing.

5. VA scents for special occasions.

PLS have in mind all those scenarios are general and finding the right scent for you is challenging.
                          But when you do find it you will know it
                          and dont forget you need to change each SCENT(every 2-3 months) in each category with something close but different

And to be more clear... From the from the picture above(my current colognes)

Here are the products i used(winter-fall) until now (summer). Essence Pure Pour Homme S.T. Dupont for men

If you look it up at fragratica or base notes you will notice its main acords and purpose.

But its up to you to test if its going to work good on your skin.

1) Usage: Daily (daylight) / no clubbing or night times / PRIME Signature scent
                          2) Past replacement: Ralph Lauren - Polo Blue
                          3) Comment: Goes well on my skin as my daily normal scent ( category 1 )

Bvlgari Man In Black

1) Usage: Afternoon Early clubing
                          2) Past replacement: Armani Black Code
                          3) Comment: One of those sweet scents that really mask pheromones. Not for a Late night clubbing(until dawn ... but a normal night out)

Avant Garde Lanvin

1) Usage: Bussines Meeting in the afternoon
                          2) Past replacement: Chaumet for men
                          3) Comment: A quick first impression scent that over time can work against you. First 30-40 min will leave a great imresion.

aaaand i have to stop here guys...

yeah i know it is unexpected buuuut its getting late by me..
                          and if you like this i will continue with my mumbling first thing tomorrow

and for everyone that

its ok ... i forgive you

idle @ socials

Comment

Aaaand before i go..

since we are talking about fragrances ...

did you noticed a recent trend ? (by recent = 8+ years ago ~)
                            like... All those expensive colognes .....(perfumes etc...)

they all have .. some kind of memory imprint on you...
                            .....hmm how to say it without getting in to any legal trouble ..

OOOk think about your favorite cologne....
                            If its one of those colognes i am talking about.. it will be extremely easy to recognize it..
                            as the first thing that you will remember from it will be that happy state you ware in while wearing it...
                            Soooo think about it ... how come from all those colognes you used ... there are some scent signatures that got embedded in to your mind with all those happy feelings

And as soon as you stop using it ... you do start to crave about that scent...
                            and what does it reminds you.

Just a theory of mine
                            not sayng anything here... but i really hope our advanced pheromone users will have something to share with us about this

idle @ socials

Comment

idle Thank you, and please continue! Now I understand why you said you're not planning on buying Creed again! People get used to the scent and they don't smell the cover anymore but only the mones!

That is a really good point!

I never thought of it that way!

I'm really learning something now! Now you must reveal how exactly you apply the covers, and what works best in your experience! Things like, where to apply, and also where the cover goes, on top or under the application of mones!

Thank you in advance! You have much more experience than me!

I love XS for the blends you make by the way, not the covers! I just think it's good if a company provides both! Good blends and covers. XS definitely wins in blends by far!

But keep posting please! I can definitely use your knowledge for covers!

I'm planning on extensively testing unscented blends with my own cologne cover. You as a vet convince me, and I do think it's best now! Since I do have a couple of good quality colognes, I'll try spraying over my app points to see how it works. I'm just trying to completely mask the mone smell, because as I've mention before I can smell most of them, if not all! Mones are not pleasant smelling to me, but for some reason I like the smell. I just don't want to be offensive to others. It's my main concern!
                              Last edited by Ixist; 07-07-2016, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
                                Aaaand before i go..

since we are talking about fragrances ...

did you noticed a recent trend ? (by recent = 8+ years ago ~)
                                like... All those expensive colognes .....(perfumes etc...)

they all have .. some kind of memory imprint on you...
                                .....hmm how to say it without getting in to any legal trouble ..

OOOk think about your favorite cologne....
                                If its one of those colognes i am talking about.. it will be extremely easy to recognize it..
                                as the first thing that you will remember from it will be that happy state you ware in while wearing it...
                                Soooo think about it ... how come from all those colognes you used ... there are some scent signatures that got embedded in to your mind with all those happy feelings

And as soon as you stop using it ... you do start to crave about that scent...
                                and what does it reminds you.

Just a theory of mine
                                not sayng anything here... but i really hope our advanced pheromone users will have something to share with us about this
                                idle Are you saying that fragrance companies are using something in their colognes to make us crave them? You are probably right! Just like Coca-Cola or others use flavor enhancing to make us crave it. At one point in time they used actual cocaine! lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X