yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

31 Male / Career Growth and Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ragnar Lothbrook .. Maybe you could PM me if u r interested in a trip to this part of d world and want some suggestions on where to stay, eat, visit, etc.
    SteveO and gang would get pissed on us trying to make an Expedia out of his discoverxs website and still take away discounts ..

Comment

Devilz-attorney now that's something I can save for. You said during season time? Tourist season? Summer?
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Devilz-attorney Culture and introvertedness might well impact how the effects are expressed. With insights such as that, you'll do fine!

I'd encourage you to look for physiological signs too: pupil dilation, face being flushed, etc. Even introverts will express those.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook .. Dubai sees over 15 mil tourists a year .. Mostly in d Oct to March period which is what I meant by tourist season .. Its a place which you want to avoid for the remaining six months . I have always seen that food and travel incl flight consumes a significant part of ur budget. Booking in advance will get u cheap flights and service apartment with a kitchenette will take care of at least 2 meals a day .. Keeping things within budget ..

Xcc .. Lemme start using them .. I feel only experience will only help me in identifying the physiological signals u mentioned ..

Comment

Two orders:
            One on d 12th August via USPS
            And another on the 23rd via FedEx Intl Priority
            Received the 2nd order today ..
            Hope I get the first one soon ..

Travelling to Dubai on the 11th of Sept

Comment

I would not worry about cultural norms impeding the effect of mones in Dubai. Dubai is not Saudi Arabia and it is much more westernized than people think....women their are much freer than most places in the Middle East and you have bikini clad beaches, etc. It is probably a bigger issue that you have to deal with the extreme heat than the culture...so I hope you bought oils! (Or you are probably going to use your alcohol sprays indoors which is fine as everything is A/C'd!)
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower
                I don't disagree one bit . Dubai is indeed a very modern city .. Since people from over 120 countries work there, cultural norms would take a back stage ... Its an official visit .. I think my 14th visit in the past three years .. And as usual mones used would be in A/C'd locations ..
                ---
                The service apartment in Dubai Internet City area where I always stay has some stunning staff and regular customers whom I meet almost always on my trips which last 7- 15 days generally ..

Comment

I have finally received both my orders:
                  Order 1
                  Placed on 12th Aug
                  Dispatched on 12th Aug via USPS
                  Delivered on 1st Sept
                  ---
                  Order 2
                  Placed on 23rd Aug
                  Dispatched on 25th Aug via FedEx
                  Delivered on 31st Aug
                  -----
                  So, anyone who wishes to have their order delivered to India should take a 3 week time frame for free shipping or via Fedex ($49) a 5 day time frame, loads of documents to be submitted, potential custom duty payment if order value is over $16 (?1000) .. That's the price to pay for impatience.
                  ------
                  Packaging - was good and all the bottles ordered are received in good condition
                  -----
                  Bottles - Basic order bottles are in good condition and sprays are smooth from the second time onwards ..
                  Sample bottles are very difficult to use .. It would not spray at all ..
                  ----
                  I don't know the logic behind valuing a $300+ order at $24 on the invoice ..
                  I believe I ended up saving over $80 because of the same ..
                  ---
                  I have to say that opening d package did bring a smile on my face .. Thanks Leslie ..

Comment

Now, my arsenal consists of the following:
                    ----
                    Xist - 10 ml + 30 ml
                    Ascend, Exotica, SOB, Cohesion. - 10 ml
                    ----
                    LoveBoat, Connection, Bliss
                    ----
                    Dominant Ascend, Brute , Glow, Naked Gun, Prowl
                    -----
                    A1 oil @ 25mcg/spray
                    -----
                    Samples of Flirt, Vibe, Evolve,etc

Comment

Devilz-attorney how does dominant ascend compares to ascend?

Comment

bogdy too early to give u a reply ..
                        I only just got them ..
                        In my day to day office, I don't think I need mones .. I already project an I dont care attitude , to the point, hardworking and to an extend ruthless attitude .. I mean .. I am perceived as having that attitude .. The ascend .. Would benefit on my travels- meeting clients , meet senior management , etc.

Comment

I did use ascend - one spray as soon as I entered office ..
                          I felt like there was an unusual spring in my steps .. I also felt that I was inhaling more air into my lungs ..
                          I dint notice any unusual behaviour from subordinates and boss .. They were as usual cordial .. Only my boss and another head were in an unusually funny mode .. They were joking for a good two hours and trying desperately to include me in their conversations .. I had to finally make them stop as it was hampering my work .. They did take it fine .. But since I work my socks off and they are aware of it they don't generally take it negatively...
                          -----
                          Something absolutely surprising happened late evening .. I am contemplating whether to start a journal or continue here itself ..

Comment

After the effects of Ascend diminished, I felt very tired - drained out .. I started working at 8 am and by 6 pm .. I was tired .. I hit d gym in office at 6.15 pm and surprisingly was tired in 30 mins ..
                            ----
                            Decided to goto a spa for a massage as the month end toil was over and all reports were sent out ..
                            Booked an appointment at my usual high end spa for a 60 min deep tissue session which I normally have on the 1st Friday of every month ..
                            This is a genuine high quality spa in a very good hotel 4*
                            ---
                            It took me over an hour to reach there - thanks to Friday evening traffic and the impending long weekend here ..
                            I was so tired that I could barely stand .. I don't know if it was the effect of ascend or the long hours put in at work over the past 8/days .
                            The receptionist and the therapist as usual had a smile on their face..
                            ----
                            As I was left along for changing in the massage room, I decided to apply some of my new found toys .. I mean how does it matter even if the therapist - a north east India (mizo) / awesome figure / aged 28 - 30
                            I applied a spray of exotica and prowl each on either side of my ears and a drop of A1 oil (25mcg/drop) on my wrist..
                            I was on lying on my back on the massage table .. Therapist entered with a smile , kept the oils nearby and was cleaning my feet with a warm towel .. As she was doing that she suddenly stared at me with a look of surprise and the smile had vanished .. The staring continued for 3-4 seconds till the time I interrupted and asked her name ..
                            I made a couple of comments just to make her comfortable.. And after about 2 to 3 minutes of normal conversation about city, type of clients, life back in her hometown, etc .. she was back to her normal self albeit with a little heavier breathing which I could hear .. I was asked to lie on my stomach and the massage started .. She kept on asking about my life , work, married or not, name of my girlfriend, etc ... Even though I was tired I replied politely and she kept coming near my ears at every possible chance and taking deeper breaths
                            I felt she was uncomfortable and was definitely opening and closing her legs and shifting around far too many times ..
                            Mid way through the massage, I was asked to turn over and I realized that she may have become wet and the uneasiness was evident alongwith a distinct smell .. I even quipped that I can smell something and she had an embarrassed look on her face and quickly changed topic if the pressure is alright .. She kept saying I have great legs and had to keep reminding her that I had opted for.deep tissue and not swedish - hence please stop caressing and increase the pressure .. She even said that I would be the last customer and asked me as to which part of the town I stay and if it is possible to drop her home as the traffic would be heavier on Sunday
                            ----
                            I had to politely decline as I stay in the opposite direction and wanted to get back and pack quickly for a 3 day trip (learn more about modern agricultural methods) with few friends asap.
                            ----
                            She took my number (which was surprising) and said she would call me after the weekend when she gets an off next ..
                            ----
                            I goto a spa once in a month as it relaxes the muscles of my back and legs. I avoid the ones that have staff who give "happy endings" for a generous tip or maybe even more ..
                            ----
                            Why I chose the three mones that I used ?
                            I don't know .. I wanted to see how A1 oil would work and exotica and prowl where the first two that I got my hands on .. And the therapist asked if I was ready and she could come in .. So I kept my mone bag aside and said yes ..

Comment

Devilz-attorney You know what happened. You also know what she was responding to. If she was sniffing something behind your ears, that's what she craved. By 28 to 30, she's had sex a few times and probably enjoys and feels good about having sexual feelings. She was sniffing sexually mones. Prowl is very sexual. Exotica probably softened it. She was distracted and aroused.

If you are going to see her again, you know what to put on and where to put it.

Comment

Xcc .. according to you how would brute or dominant ascend + prowl + sob + connections combo work? any idea?
                                and in what settings should i try it?

Comment

Devilz-attorney I think you are very brave. You're wanting to mix multiple alpha/sexual blends. I would only do that if I had carefully tested them first a little at a time to make sure I knew what each did individually so I know if any of them mute or decrease effectiveness of others.

I'd only combine a mega sexual-alpha blend if I wanted to give a bit of variety in the bedroom. I would say that such a combination would potentially make a woman orgasm really hard and quick, but if I were to do that it would be with a woman I had already had sex with a number of times so she used to having sex with me and there's a comfort level and therefore may be less likely to freakout about the strong alpha sexual signature. But if she's someone you already had sex with and there's copulins in any of the formulas (and I know there are in some of those) she might think you are cheating on her. Even if you have an "open relationship", you may be in for some unwanted drama if you already have a sexual relationship with her and she smells copulins on you.

Other than that, you may risk intimidating people around you and/or being the brunt of others' hostility. On the bright side, you might quickly find a woman in a bar or club in desperate need of a good %^&*ing who loves to be dominated Christian Grey style in the bedroom.

I'm brave with some things, but for me... I'd rather stick with Bad Wolf if I was to wear something badass.

But if I were to attempt such a combo, I would...

1) First test each individually and note reactions for each and write them down

2) Test them in pairs and make notes

3) Test the combo and make notes

4) Check notes for any contradictions, missing effects, less effects, increased effects

Now if I decided to be reckless, I'd put on one spray of each and go to a night club with those containers. Then after 30 minutes, put on another spray of each. Then after 30 minutes, another spray of each. Notice what happens when I up the dose. But that might be reckless and I'd encourage being careful and methodical.

Comment

Before i order SOB from SteveO, there was no reviews about SOB i was skeptical about it i don't want women leave me or feel uncomfortable, "im nice guy", i feel sorry when i say im that nice guys who women was to complain to about guys who were dating before because those guys were having that effect that coming off SOB-xs naturally. after reading the description in PXS website, i said to myself i won't loose anything i will try if it didn't work i'll give it to someone (brother), i've order it. and now its the most successful blend that worked for me. Xist also is successful, TUTH many others but when whenever i go to club i use SOB and believe me i can't stop myself from using it every time i go to a party. one time i've used Evolve Spray wasn't as good as Evolve oil no massive hits like Evolve oil or SOB. the point man is ask for a sample and try it use a good cover scent. best place to try is parties, night clubs, bars (alcohol will definitely help), now after i've changed my personality by using alpha subliminal, i feel more in control, maintained eye contact, assertive and harsh. attraction going crazy for me these days. when i use SOB i feel invincible, why? because i was out last week with a friend and his girlfriend that before she wasn't even interested to Say me HI, last week she almost want to touch my dick for no reason when my friend went to toilet after drinking some beers and she also mentioned that she want to suck my penis, and she comeback to say no she didn't say anything, she wasn't in control every moment i approach her she's like to throw her panties off, never happened this way even when i use SOB before subs, PSE wasn't in play i've used only SOB, SOB effect was there. she wasn't drunk (2 beers) she said im attractive and asked why i don't have girlfriend she gave me her number. she definetly want to fuck, she asked her boyfriend if she can drive me home because as seems for her i was drunk lol 2 glasses vodka then i stop it telling her i will take taxi. she felt jealous all night women approaches me, she try to keep me her side, she want to show that she already own me, i think my friend felt that her girlfriend ignored him all our conversations i don't give shit but no call back since last week, cool

most complete SOB Review http://houseofpheromones.com/sob-phe...rk-women-love/
                                    Last edited by sexnificant; 09-12-2016, 12:12 PM.
                                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I used to love wearing Ascend oil about four drops to work, this was my daily wear got a lot of respect from superiors.But now I have started wearing dominant ascend one spray and I am liking it even more, specially with a spray of Connection.
                                      I think dominant ascend is the most dominant alpha at the same time work friendly mix out there.
                                      Hope Steve releases it in Oil.

Comment

YES dominant alpha is Friendly and Alpha in the same time. it makes you act Friendly but people perceive you Alpha.
                                        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                                        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                                        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                                        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by Devilz-attorney View Post
                                          I did use ascend - one spray as soon as I entered office ..
                                          I felt like there was an unusual spring in my steps .. I also felt that I was inhaling more air into my lungs ..
                                          I dint notice any unusual behaviour from subordinates and boss .. They were as usual cordial .. Only my boss and another head were in an unusually funny mode .. They were joking for a good two hours and trying desperately to include me in their conversations .. I had to finally make them stop as it was hampering my work .. They did take it fine .. But since I work my socks off and they are aware of it they don't generally take it negatively...
                                          -----
                                          Something absolutely surprising happened late evening .. I am contemplating whether to start a journal or continue here itself ..
                                          Hey Devilz-attorney , Any further progress and findings? Why did you stop posting? Let us know more, which one did you find best for India and which one for Dubai?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X